Returning

Introduce yourself and say hai here. :)
Caprila
Grand Master of the Inquisition
Race: Immortal

Returning

Across the known galaxy, many a world has fallen to disrepair. One world, designated P2X-686 by the Galactic Tax Association, had nothing in particular to distinguish it from the thousands of other dormant worlds like it.

Its cities had become overgrown and the elements had broken down the once majestic buildings and monuments. The remnants of a mother ship could still be seen across one of the continents, broken into pieces and providing homes for local wildlife.

Human life seemed to remain only on one small island, where the primitive descendents of a once powerful army remained. Theirs was a hard life, struggling each day to carve out an existence on a barren world.

Like so many other worlds in this sector, the memory of who, and what, had once ruled here, had been forgotten.

But deep within the catacombs of the former capital, one being, thought long dead, still existed. She slumbered in the deep sleep of her race, dreaming, as the ages passed her by.

But this day, something was different. A heart that had ceased to beat centuries ago, exploded to into its ancient rhythm. Breath rushed into ancient lungs, and the eyes that opened were full of vitality and life. Gone was the characteristic blood lust of her former race, and in its place, the knowledge of distant stars.

Time had changed the galaxy and it had also changed her. It was now time for her to return and discover what destiny had in store for her.

“Any fool can know. The point is to understand.”
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Re: Returning

And the Universe applauds.
Hail the returning heroine!
Jim
Pony Princess
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: Asgard
ID: 45162
Alternate name(s): Bucephalus
Kishin

Cool!
Hey!
~Odin~
Alföðr
Alliance: The Collective
Race: International Pimp
ID: 0

This has to be one of the best returns of the year so far!
^_^
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 145,573,411,725,000 damage
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage
TGW Annual Community Awards 2014/2015
Spoiler
IFLuX
Forum Elite
ID: 0

Welcome back :smt064
Spoiler
mcdeadly . : i would rather eat stool from fluxes bumhole than fight alongside DDE!
Clockwork Ben Allman: Does not count if you pay for it flux, and tbh, you always 'pay' one way or another :P
anonymous :THIS should be the TAF motto..." Can't hack a war? Join TAF, just go inactive and let a couple guys carry you until the enemy gets bored!"
Loki: like i said before
Loki: denis doesnt have friends
Loki: just people he hasnt pissed off yet

[10:11:58 AM] Loki: I'm a sniper
[1:30:17 PM] Dean Bailey: tbh im not that sleep deprived
[1:30:26 PM] Dean Bailey: i had a super epic nap from 3PM till 6 PM
[1:30:52 PM] Dean Bailey: and thankfully it wasnt the kind of nap you have with TAF.

[19:59:26] Denis Oman: i never had sex with drugs
[19:59:32] Denis Oman: but i did when i was wasted as **Filtered**
[19:59:52] WarGuruBambi -DDE: Bad things happen when drunk lol
[20:00:10] WarGuruBambi -DDE: Dont get me wrong i love my son

CJO - Judgement HC
Scott form what I hear, no one in this game could beat you in an onliner, you have mad skills

[10:16 PM] Skeleton Crew - Judgement 3ic: Flux when are you going to accept that you have potentially one friend on this game and everyone else can't stand you? It's quite sad to watch.
[10:17 PM] Skeleton Crew - Judgement 3ic: I think the worst part is the obvious psychological issue that you maintain this facade of being better than everyone but also putting it down to accounts are what matter
Master Rahl
Forum Regular
Alliance: KzD
Race: Aydindril
ID: 13355
Alternate name(s): Master Rahl

Nice intro, but now I expect one every week.
[9:21:11 PM] Les Ennemis: good i like our members happy
What kind of plans would the Master Rahl have? I plan to conquer the world
Spoiler
ImageImage
~Deathlok~
Forum Regular
Race: SL

welcome back Lady
Kjarkur
Spark of the Ori
Alliance: DDE - Leader
Race: System Lord
ID: 1909457
Alternate name(s): Kjarkur, JL, KJ

Juliette wrote:And the Universe applauds.
Hail the returning heroine!
x2

Welcome back C !

Best regards,
KJ
There are no men like me. There's only me.
General & Battle Moderator
- > SGW Hall of Fame
- > SGW's Hero of the Year
- > SGW's Villain of the year 2010->
- > SGW's Most Missed Player of the year 2011->
Z E R O
Forum Addict
Alliance: Jötunheim
Race: NanoTiMaster
ID: 1918344
Alternate name(s): Hymir

Welcome back!

Don't believe I properly knew you last time you were here, but the name is certainly familiar. I hope you stick around its nice to see an old face.
Z E R O - Jötunheim - 1907332 - UnKnown of the TOLAH
*Zero - 1991093
Spoiler
Rudy Peña
Forum Addict
Alternate name(s): Wrath of Achilles

~Odin~ #38 wrote:This has to be one of the best returns of the year so far!
^_^
Returnee of the year :-D :-D :-D
Spoiler
R0B3RT wrote: you are like my wife
you never loose :smt101
Spoiler
Field Marshall wrote:I don't think there is a single member ingame that could take on the lion at the moment. Not a single person...
I'm a brown nose. Sue me.
~Deathlok~
Forum Regular
Race: SL

Z E R O wrote:Welcome back!

Don't believe I properly knew you last time you were here, but the name is certainly familiar. I hope you stick around its nice to see an old face.
if i remeber well she was and old TL,Omega member.... and TAF????
Caprila

Thank you for the kind words :)

I enjoy the RP a lot. The story does continue, as a flash series of a 'moments' in the realm. Sent two out so far, to the people that experienced them first hand :smt117 It will be interesting to see what kind of reaction they get, I don't see much RP about now.

I remember very little from my previous life. Some individuals are unforgettable in any form, but most of the details of the old 'game' faded away. I believe what matters more, are the choices we make in the present to forge our future.

Kjarkur
Spark of the Ori
Alliance: DDE - Leader
Race: System Lord
ID: 1909457
Alternate name(s): Kjarkur, JL, KJ

As the great Caprila, on board her mothership, is wondering what destiny has in store for her a hyperspace window opens.

Caprila can't help but wonder who owns that beastly looking mothership. Must be a great god.

"On screen!" Caprila commands her bridge staff.

And suddenly... a very handsome man appears on her screens. With a smile that cut like a knife.

"I'am Lord Lannister, also known as the great Kjarkur. Destroyer of worlds. " he says with dark, deep and mysterious voice.

"What do you want, Lord KJ ?" Caprila ask.

"Follow me, and I'll show you what destiny has in store for you. I'll take you down a glorious path"

Caprila couldn't help but follow this handsome God. What adventures would they have together? To be continued...
There are no men like me. There's only me.
General & Battle Moderator
- > SGW Hall of Fame
- > SGW's Hero of the Year
- > SGW's Villain of the year 2010->
- > SGW's Most Missed Player of the year 2011->
Caprila

When the alarms had sounded to indicate the approach of another vessel, Caprila had feared the worst. It had been been the maiden voyage of her new MS, a test voyage to determine if the patch job would hold sufficiently in orbit. They had no weapons as of yet, nor shields. They were literally sitting ducks to anyone passing by, one of the reasons Spymaster Niril had disagreed with her going along.

It had been centuries since she'd seen her world from orbit, and she couldn't help but feel a swell of pride in how far they'd already come. But had she not been aboard personally, the meeting with Lord KJ may have gone quite differently. One could even consider fate had had a hand in it.

Why had she followed that rich and charismatic voice onto his vessel, against all logical reason? She could not say. But it had proven a worthwhile experience, Lord KJ had been the perfect host, entertaining her while they toured some of the nearby sectors. He'd even allowed her to witness his use of the new style of laser systems, as he cut down some troublemakers in one of his less settled systems.

Why Lord KJ had chosen to offer the hand of friendship instead of wiping her out of the system, she wasn't sure. She was certainly grateful for it, and if his sense of humor was anything to go by, he'd make a good friend. Hopefully, there were more rulers out there like him.

In a show of gratitude and trust, she left the code to her personal transmission channel with him, in case Lord KJ wished to contact her again. She certainly looked forward to it.

To be continued..

moses
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Leaf
Race: Na'vi
ID: 48618

:-$ welcome back =D>
Spoiler

Return to “New/Returned to the forum?”