Tournament 11: Plague!!!!!!

For general discussion about the tournament, battles, vendettas and for requesting team members or requesting to be apart of a team.
Sol
Forum Addict
ID: 0

Tournament 11: Plague!!!!!!

General discussion here. There is a bug thread in the bug report section.
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?
I think this is sig worthy in fact.
Drought
Forum Expert

Re: Tournament 11: ???

Sol wrote:General discussion here. There is a bug thread in the bug report section.
That is interresting, will you be expecting manny ?

yokes ofc

Nice to see your still throwing effort in, with all the bs in the background going on and all.
a very bad hairdo
Sol
Forum Addict

Drought wrote:
Sol wrote:General discussion here. There is a bug thread in the bug report section.

yokes ofc

Nice to see your still throwing effort in, with all the bs in the background going on and all.
;), I suspect there will be 40 ish +, completely different to all other arenas. Probably my last update until the end of the year anyway.
Field Marshall wrote:
Really?
Drought
Forum Expert

Sol wrote:
Drought wrote:

yokes ofc

;), I suspect there will be 40 ish +, completely different to all other arenas. Probably my last update until the end of the year anyway.
lol @ reference diversion

anyway, seeing as people are complaining about someonelses power and not (much) about bugs, it must be going a lot better :D

Whats been the highest participation so far ?
a very bad hairdo
Sol
Forum Addict

Drought wrote:
Sol wrote:
Drought wrote:

yokes ofc

anyway, seeing as people are complaining about someonelses power and not (much) about bugs, it must be going a lot better :D

hmmm...first game we had 81, second we had 64, 3rd was 127, 4th was 136, our first death match we had 112 players, i think 136 was the max. Well the race war technically had a little under 11,000 players :P, in the thread I made for the tournament I think I stated how many active players there were....we have had 10 arenas so far. 11 including this one, with a total of 4 different tournament types.
Field Marshall wrote:
Really?
Drought
Forum Expert

Sol wrote:
Drought wrote:
Sol wrote:
Drought wrote:

yokes ofc

hmmm...first game we had 81, second we had 64, 3rd was 127, 4th was 136, our first death match we had 112 players, i think 136 was the max. Well the race war technically had a little under 11,000 players :P, in the thread I made for the tournament I think I stated how many active players there were....we have had 10 arenas so far. 11 including this one, with a total of 4 different tournament types.
Sounds like its working out nicely then :D good job!

Any hints to the unholy bonuses ?
a very bad hairdo
~Sabaku no Gaara~
Forum Expert
Alliance: THE DARK DOMINIUM
Race: Wraith
ID: 73475

Prize:

- ????????????????
- ??????????????????.
- ?????????????????????????????.
- ?????????.

Share some light on this, please.
Clockwork
The Ablest Man
Alliance: Multiverse
Race: Clockwork Admin
ID: 1940718

its a secret :P
Admin for all the Forum things...
Click Me for forum rules.
Click Me for Game admin contact details.
Sol
Forum Addict

Drought wrote:
Sol wrote:
Drought wrote:
Sol wrote:
Drought wrote:

yokes ofc

Sounds like its working out nicely then :D good job!

Any hints to the unholy bonuses ?
Yeah it's been pretty good, always better with more people though ;). Unholy bonuses?
Field Marshall wrote:
Really?
~Sabaku no Gaara~
Forum Expert
Alliance: THE DARK DOMINIUM
Race: Wraith
ID: 73475

Clockwork wrote:its a secret :P
Not cool man, not cool.
Clockwork
The Ablest Man
Alliance: Multiverse
Race: Clockwork Admin
ID: 1940718

~Sabaku no Gaara~ wrote:
Clockwork wrote:its a secret :P
Not cool man, not cool.
We will all find out at the end, it could be great, it could be rubbish, the waitings half the fun :D
Admin for all the Forum things...
Click Me for forum rules.
Click Me for Game admin contact details.
Sol
Forum Addict

~Sabaku no Gaara~ wrote:Prize:

- ????????????????
- ??????????????????.
- ?????????.

The nature of the tournament means the prizes (what you get) are actually in proportion to how long you can stay alive for.
So there is no definite prize, and I honestly can't really show a prize because I don't know how long people will stay alive for :P.

Mind you, this is literally the 3rd point (out of three points) in the guidelines...
Field Marshall wrote:
Really?
ƒëmmë
Forum Elite
Alternate name(s): ƒëmmë ƒatalë
temptress
cleo_catra

ouch, hope that was the red needle not the green needle of death :mad:
To fight and conquer in all your battles is not supreme excellence;
supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting.
-Sun Tzu, the Art of War
31/07/2012 6:13:16 AM Hope Light ID's mean nothing imo if you can back yourself up.
31/07/2012 6:13:22 AM Hope Light only **Filtered** hide them.
Be careful who you trust, even the devil was once an angel
veritas vos liberabit
Forums own rules
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 7#p2510387
Spoiler
Section Admins - who will be 'in charge' of the section in question. They will be responsible for the overall feel of the section, the setup/structure, and most importantly the community/users in the section. This will incorporate the old 'ombudsman' role. And insofar as the Section Admin is responsible for the users, they are also responsible for the high level mod behaviour towards the users.
So -as a user - if you have an issue with how you are treated, rules, bans, whatever --goto the section admin... They are there for you!

There is no 'reporting structure' in this setup -- tech, mod, and section admins are all on equal footing, each with their own (somewhat overlapping) responsibilities.
Mods report directly to the mod admin, and indirectly to the section admin for the section in which they mod.
Drought
Forum Expert

Sol wrote:

- ????????????????
- ??????????????????.
- ?????????.

The nature of the tournament means the prizes (what you get) are actually in proportion to how long you can stay alive for.
So there is no definite prize, and I honestly can't really show a prize because I don't know how long people will stay alive for :P.

Mind you, this is literally the 3rd point (out of three points) in the guidelines...

So we can all do nothing for a year and then kill everyone and the bonus would be crazy ?
a very bad hairdo
BarelyAllen
Forum Expert
Alliance: Justice League
Race: Speedster
ID: 1996821
Alternate name(s): Amag

Drought wrote:
Sol wrote:

- ????????????????
- ??????????????????.
- ?????????.

So we can all do nothing for a year and then kill everyone and the bonus would be crazy ?
Well, you try spreading the word to everyone... Also, there's probably a complication somewhere along the line. Maybe you start losing LF if no attacks are made or something.
-Silence will fall-

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Need a sig? Want one of the ones on display in the spoiler edited for your use? Just ask.

http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 8&t=174250 feedback

Return to “Tournament Discussion”