it's that time again :D searching for laptop..

A place general forum talk, not related to ingame discussions.
~Dä Vinci~
Forum Addict
Alliance: TÅÅE
Race: I Love Lampey!
ID: 1992329
Alternate name(s): ~Tom~, Andy, Field marshall, ETL, Huxley, rudy, borek, rocky, C2, bruno, harsasnails, robe, R8, couzens, Lord Katsumoto, Da reno, The Queen of england, and a pineapple but only on sundays.
Location: In Side Daku While playing on multis and useing my scripts

it's that time again :D searching for laptop..

just need some opinions as mine isn't getting me anywhere..

BUDGET - £500

Location - uk (so no newegg stuff can't get it shipped)

im after a laptop mainly for surfing, films, documents and some more programs and idealy good quality hd ect and have modern attachments usb 3.0 ect.

ow and weight is around 2-3kg and size no more than 15.6 inch

http://www.ebuyer.com/453281-samsung-37 ... 0r5e-a02uk - £464 core i3

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Samsung-350V5C- ... rds=laptop - £487 core i7

main two im looking at and it's quite a jump in specs for the price + not seeing great reviews either so needed a hand.. any help will be appreciated and compensated unless it's unhelpful.

Matt: I like men, especially when they are bent over in the shower.

Trade Feedback
TheKracken
Forum Intermediate

Re: it's that time again :D searching for laptop..

You should consider craigslist (if you have it where you are at) I just bought a pretty good laptop with tons of programs on it (he was an engineer and I am an engineering student so it came with 2000$ worth of software including rosetta stone spacish) amazing graphics, 6 gb ram and 2.5 ghz intel i 5 processor. Also, it is a sony. I paid 500 usd.....
~Dä Vinci~
Forum Addict
Alternate name(s): ~Tom~, Andy, Field marshall, ETL, Huxley, rudy, borek, rocky, C2, bruno, harsasnails, robe, R8, couzens, Lord Katsumoto, Da reno, The Queen of england, and a pineapple but only on sundays.

:-D

Trade Feedback
~Dä Vinci~
Forum Addict

TheKracken wrote:You should consider craigslist (if you have it where you are at) I just bought a pretty good laptop with tons of programs on it (he was an engineer and I am an engineering student so it came with 2000$ worth of software including rosetta stone spacish) amazing graphics, 6 gb ram and 2.5 ghz intel i 5 processor. Also, it is a sony. I paid 500 usd.....
heya yh we do ive had a look on it thx and will keep checking see if anything crops up.

Trade Feedback
~Dä Vinci~
Forum Addict

TheKracken wrote:You should consider craigslist (if you have it where you are at) I just bought a pretty good laptop with tons of programs on it (he was an engineer and I am an engineering student so it came with 2000$ worth of software including rosetta stone spacish) amazing graphics, 6 gb ram and 2.5 ghz intel i 5 processor. Also, it is a sony. I paid 500 usd.....
heya yh we do ive had a look on it thx and will keep checking see if anything crops up.

Trade Feedback
~Dä Vinci~
Forum Addict

Trade Feedback
Drought
Forum Expert
ID: 0

Acer generally has crappy hardware and poor inner designs.

My choice of the two would be the samsung one and I would reinstall a clean OS without distributor crapware.
a very bad hairdo

Return to “This, That, Those, and Them”