close the topic please!

A place for declaration of, requests for, and bragging about, one on one personal wars ...
Bromas
Forum Addict
ID: 97472
Alternate name(s): ~HydroFlux™~, Reinhardt

close the topic please!

I am calling you out on this vendetta for your attempted extortion of myself.

This started with you threatening me to stop farming you, I told you that if you would up your defence a bit (from less than 1T to 5T or so) I would stop farming you because it would be a higher defence than I farm, however, you instead threatened me, you then massed me and sent me these three messages
Spoiler
"told u not to piss me off now im gonna sit on ur account until u pay me 50trill then this can end"
Spoiler
oo and if u don't pay the 50trill I will happily bring my main account out to mass ur main and run through ur alliance
Spoiler
no pay then see u when ur off ppt again
Now, I have no clue what prompted the second and third messages as I didn't reply to your first one.

If you don't want this to happen, all that I want is an apology for the extortion

Also, I've 0'd your multi and I do not intend on bringing in my main unless you do
Last edited by Bromas on Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.
~Coyle~
Forum Addict
Alliance: Doom
Race: Irish
ID: 0

Re: *Gannicus

Gooooo team Actimel!

...what makes you think Tom can't hurt you? Guy's a genius :P He's walking around, a free man, with over a hundred child molestation charges on him - Daku
Z E R O
Forum Addict
Alliance: Jötunheim
Race: NanoTiMaster
ID: 1918344
Alternate name(s): Hymir

You get him Andy! Nobody extorts hve noobs but me!
Z E R O - Jötunheim - 1907332 - UnKnown of the TOLAH
*Zero - 1991093
Spoiler
kynell
Forum Irregular

I guess I couldn't play my multi peacefully after all with u doing all them hits on me and failing most of them and I still asked u to stop before massing u and u have the right to tell me to up my defence or u keep doing it.

I will see both ur accounts when ur off ppt :D
Bromas
Forum Addict

kynell wrote:I guess I couldn't play my multi peacefully after all with u doing all them hits on me and failing most of them and I still asked u to stop before massing u and u have the right to tell me to up my defence or u keep doing it.

To be honest, I probably wouldn't be annoyed if it wasn't for the extortion and I don't heed warnings from anyone on my farm list, what I see as the logical way would've been to up your def to 7T or so...
IFLuX
Forum Elite

Good luck :smt060
Spoiler
mcdeadly . : i would rather eat stool from fluxes bumhole than fight alongside DDE!
Clockwork Ben Allman: Does not count if you pay for it flux, and tbh, you always 'pay' one way or another :P
anonymous :THIS should be the TAF motto..." Can't hack a war? Join TAF, just go inactive and let a couple guys carry you until the enemy gets bored!"
Loki: like i said before
Loki: denis doesnt have friends
Loki: just people he hasnt pissed off yet

[10:11:58 AM] Loki: I'm a sniper
[1:30:17 PM] Dean Bailey: tbh im not that sleep deprived
[1:30:26 PM] Dean Bailey: i had a super epic nap from 3PM till 6 PM
[1:30:52 PM] Dean Bailey: and thankfully it wasnt the kind of nap you have with TAF.

[19:59:26] Denis Oman: i never had sex with drugs
[19:59:32] Denis Oman: but i did when i was wasted as **Filtered**
[19:59:52] WarGuruBambi -DDE: Bad things happen when drunk lol
[20:00:10] WarGuruBambi -DDE: Dont get me wrong i love my son

CJO - Judgement HC
Scott form what I hear, no one in this game could beat you in an onliner, you have mad skills

[10:16 PM] Skeleton Crew - Judgement 3ic: Flux when are you going to accept that you have potentially one friend on this game and everyone else can't stand you? It's quite sad to watch.
[10:17 PM] Skeleton Crew - Judgement 3ic: I think the worst part is the obvious psychological issue that you maintain this facade of being better than everyone but also putting it down to accounts are what matter
kynell
Forum Irregular

Bromas wrote:
kynell wrote:I guess I couldn't play my multi peacefully after all with u doing all them hits on me and failing most of them and I still asked u to stop before massing u and u have the right to tell me to up my defence or u keep doing it.

To be honest, I probably wouldn't be annoyed if it wasn't for the extortion and I don't heed warnings from anyone on my farm list, what I see as the logical way would've been to up your def to 7T or so...
well fair enough that 200bill or so u farmed of me is gonna cost u a lot more now
so good luck
Bromas
Forum Addict

kynell wrote:
Bromas wrote:

well fair enough that 200bill or so u farmed of me is gonna cost u a lot more now
so good luck
Yeah but the war is going to cost you more than upping your defence a bit as well, is it not?

and just the past 10 days I've gotten 2.47T off of you
kynell
Forum Irregular

Bromas wrote:
kynell wrote:
Bromas wrote:

so good luck
Yeah but the war is going to cost you more than upping your defence a bit as well, is it not?

yes but I couldn't care how much resources it cost me as long as im costing u loads but such is fun this will be a long and costly war enjoy :-D
Bromas
Forum Addict

kynell wrote:
Bromas wrote:
kynell wrote:
Bromas wrote:

so good luck

yes but I couldn't care how much resources it cost me as long as im costing u loads but such is fun this will be a long and costly war enjoy :-D

I'm quite happy to spend the resources if it's fun, afterall it is a game, is it not?
kynell
Forum Irregular

Re: *Gannicus/Kynell

indeed good luck
Tetrismonkey
Forum Expert
Alliance: Leaf Village

Keep it clean ladies.

Have fun Andy! :smt060
Wonder why my post count is so low? Thats because I was deleted. Why you may ask?
Well, thats because I exposed the truth about Zeratul and Admin Jason had to cover it up.
Osiris™
Forum Expert
Alliance: None
Race: Osi
ID: 102803

Andy is a dead man :smt010
Bromas
Forum Addict

Deathr wrote:Andy is a dead man :smt010
Could be worse, I could be an extortionist :D :smt060
Drahazar
Forum Elite
Alliance: Judgement
Race: Divine
ID: 1957053
Alternate name(s): Drahazar - Eternal FS Leader
Drahazar - Leader of "The Original Collective"

Bromas wrote:
Deathr wrote:Andy is a dead man :smt010
Could be worse, I could be an extortionist :D :smt060
Careful, watch out for his main, lulz.

Kynell is a joke, enjoy the free ME, I did.

As far as these things go Kynell is in "Forever War" good luck getting his stats from us. He will bring in all of your accounts for sure but he's too much of a coward to bring in his "multi".
Spoiler

Return to “Vendetta corner”