close the topic please!

A place for declaration of, requests for, and bragging about, one on one personal wars ...
harchester
Forum History
Alliance: Ricos Roughnecks

Re: *Gannicus/Kynell

Wooo more supers to kill :-D
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...
kynell
Forum Irregular
ID: 0

Drahazar wrote:
Bromas wrote:
Deathr wrote:Andy is a dead man :smt010
Could be worse, I could be an extortionist :D :smt060
Careful, watch out for his main, lulz.

Kynell is a joke, enjoy the free ME, I did.

As far as these things go Kynell is in "Forever War" good luck getting his stats from us. He will bring in all of your accounts for sure but he's too much of a coward to bring in his "multi".
lol coming from u the biggest joke in this game u didn't get much ME because u didn't build nothing and when u did u simply sniped me and sold ur stuff of after and as for my multi sure mass it if u can get anything out of it there is no stats on it or resources.

and as for ur comment on forever war u wont get my stats u never do neither do FS ur all jokes only time I get massed in this war is by OE u guys just stay 0ed and are dead accounts.

as for anything else this is our war topic so we don't need a nub bringing other topics into it so anything else will be considered spam and be reported.
moses
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Leaf
Race: Na'vi
ID: 48618

Have fun Andy :smt060 :smt058
Spoiler
Drahazar
Forum Elite
Alliance: Judgement
Race: Divine
ID: 1957053
Alternate name(s): Drahazar - Eternal FS Leader
Drahazar - Leader of "The Original Collective"

kynell wrote:
Drahazar wrote:
Bromas wrote:

As far as these things go Kynell is in "Forever War" good luck getting his stats from us. He will bring in all of your accounts for sure but he's too much of a coward to bring in his "multi".
lol coming from u the biggest joke in this game u didn't get much ME because u didn't build nothing and when u did u simply sniped me and sold ur stuff of after and as for my multi sure mass it if u can get anything out of it there is no stats on it or resources.

and as for ur comment on forever war u wont get my stats u never do neither do FS ur all jokes only time I get massed in this war is by OE u guys just stay 0ed and are dead accounts.

as for anything else this is our war topic so we don't need a nub bringing other topics into it so anything else will be considered spam and be reported.
Sold off my stats lol, I told you DDE got em' that's what happened.

3 times we were both on-line, all three 3 times a on-liner was offered and you ran away.

As for dead accounts in my alliance, didn't you just leave yours because it was dead?

One other thing, Jesus learn to spell, and this doesn't brake forum rules about having a go at people's English, its not his ability of language that's bad, he's just too bone idle to apply it.

Kynell is a good farmer, terrible masser, worse forum fighter. - That about sums up your opponent dude. Kynell will go statless after the first week forcing you to mass 80bill defences its a joke, he was the Tocsi of Ricos, not surprising DDE welcomed him with open arms.
Spoiler
kynell
Forum Irregular

Drahazar wrote:
kynell wrote:
Drahazar wrote:
Bromas wrote:

Sold off my stats lol, I told you DDE got em' that's what happened.

3 times we were both on-line, all three 3 times a on-liner was offered and you ran away.

As for dead accounts in my alliance, didn't you just leave yours because it was dead?

One other thing, Jesus learn to spell, and this doesn't brake forum rules about having a go at people's English, its not his ability of language that's bad, he's just too bone idle to apply it.

Kynell is a good farmer, terrible masser, worse forum fighter. - That about sums up your opponent dude. Kynell will go statless after the first week forcing you to mass 80bill defences its a joke, he was the Tocsi of Ricos, not surprising DDE welcomed him with open arms.
no I didn't bother building anyting for u coz ur a nub who doesnt build anything all u do is snipe so why should I build for a complete ****

as for onliner I why would I when ur stats are all 0ed waste of AT lol

and yes sometimes DDE got ur stats but only when u build up to snipe some1 in between u rmain statless.

as for ricos im still apart of ricos just some people are away with family issues so I have toured to DDE to join in on the fun when I say fun I mean with OE coz u forgotten snipers don't build anything I don't even know why u bother to play apart from those 1 or 2 I like the rest of u are jokes
Drahazar
Forum Elite

No need to get angry, I'm simply saying that together the length of our entire vendetta, I put up more defensive power than you did you just missed it all.

I don't mind all that much what you think don't think, I'm not a sniper nor will I ever be one.

How about the onliner that harch suggested on the vendetta thread when we were both online, I immediately built you went offline. My earlier point stands:

Kynell is a good farmer, terrible masser, worse forum fighter. Oh and he's also a lazy, and generally nasty.
Spoiler
moses
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Leaf
Race: Na'vi
ID: 48618

yoz this ia Andy Vs Kynell common guys make a your own topic [-X
Spoiler
kynell
Forum Irregular

no u didn't put up noway near as much stats I had and u are a sniper the majority of the game knows it.

and as for ur statement yes I am lazy and can be nasty when people piss me off but at same time I am nice to those who are nice respectfull players (not you) and as for my farming/massing skills yes u know im a good farmer coz ur alliances are farms for me so I farm u all and as for my massing abilities u wouldn't know anything about that to judge coz u noobs have nothing to mass neither have u built anything to mass in the past in our vendy so I have had nothing to mass.

now for the last time stay out of our thread if u got nothing good to say this is mine and bromas vendy and we don't need nubs in here trash talking so keep ur trashy mouth to other topics
Drahazar
Forum Elite

kynell wrote:no u didn't put up noway near as much stats I had and u are a sniper the majority of the game knows it.

and as for ur statement yes I am lazy and can be nasty when people piss me off but at same time I am nice to those who are nice respectfull players (not you) and as for my farming/massing skills yes u know im a good farmer coz ur alliances are farms for me so I farm u all and as for my massing abilities u wouldn't know anything about that to judge coz u noobs have nothing to mass neither have u built anything to mass in the past in our vendy so I have had nothing to mass.

now for the last time stay out of our thread if u got nothing good to say this is mine and bromas vendy and we don't need nubs in here trash talking so keep ur trashy mouth to other topics
Go Andy teach this trashy nub a lesson in pain so that I and the rest of my 30 deep skype chat may ridicule him some more.

please note, that as I am giving Andy good luck, this is in fact a "good" thing and not just spam.
Spoiler
Halisstra
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: Forgotten Serenity
Race: Drow
ID: 1974167

Bromas wrote:I am calling you out on this vendetta for your attempted extortion of myself.

This started with you threatening me to stop farming you, I told you that if you would up your defence a bit (from less than 1T to 5T or so) I would stop farming you because it would be a higher defence than I farm, however, you instead threatened me, you then massed me and sent me these three messages
Spoiler
"told u not to piss me off now im gonna sit on ur account until u pay me 50trill then this can end"
Spoiler
oo and if u don't pay the 50trill I will happily bring my main account out to mass ur main and run through ur alliance
Spoiler
no pay then see u when ur off ppt again
Now, I have no clue what prompted the second and third messages as I didn't reply to your first one.

If you don't want this to happen, all that I want is an apology for the extortion

Also, I've 0'd your multi and I do not intend on bringing in my main unless you do
What terrible form on Kynell's part. I know being farmed/raided etc is annoying but really, there's no call for that.

I worry at the thought that had this been a smaller player they would have caved to the demands. Have to say it does seem a little like bullying on Kynell's part.

Again, bad form sir, bad form

I swear by my pretty floral bonnet I will end you

FreeSpirit - freespirit2587@hotmail.com says:
im a spacecake wth rumfilling
Guild
Forum Addict
Alliance: Retiring
Race: Draeden
ID: 1916018
Location: writing a booklet so people understand my humour :D

love it :D go kynell , Andy still has wilco to vendetta at some point :smt043

go kynell
Retired but still on a rampage
Spoiler
Rudy Peña wrote:Yea, OE is the the next FS in terms of snipers. We proud ourselves on it to the point we give out awards and see who can mass the most with a 0 def.
Drahazar wrote:Im happy to snipe anyone i want, why should i build any defences for you people
George Hazard wrote:FM is like a rite of passage for alliances.
You haven't truly made it to manhood until you've slept with the town prostitute.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
kynell
Forum Irregular

Halisstra wrote:
Bromas wrote:I am calling you out on this vendetta for your attempted extortion of myself.

This started with you threatening me to stop farming you, I told you that if you would up your defence a bit (from less than 1T to 5T or so) I would stop farming you because it would be a higher defence than I farm, however, you instead threatened me, you then massed me and sent me these three messages
Spoiler
"told u not to piss me off now im gonna sit on ur account until u pay me 50trill then this can end"
Spoiler
oo and if u don't pay the 50trill I will happily bring my main account out to mass ur main and run through ur alliance
Spoiler
Now, I have no clue what prompted the second and third messages as I didn't reply to your first one.

If you don't want this to happen, all that I want is an apology for the extortion

Also, I've 0'd your multi and I do not intend on bringing in my main unless you do
What terrible form on Kynell's part. I know being farmed/raided etc is annoying but really, there's no call for that.

I worry at the thought that had this been a smaller player they would have caved to the demands. Have to say it does seem a little like bullying on Kynell's part.

lol another forgotton sniper is joining in, and bullying would have been if I targeted a small player I do not think this guy is a small player or nub and either way I would of gave any1 else no matter there account strength or ability the same offer.

as for the farming normally on main if im not NAP/DRA or at war I would pm once asking them to repay or I will mass as that happened to be my multi even after countless failed attempts of trying for my naq I still pmed first and asked to stop instead of massing he then rplied up your defence or I carry on so ofc im gonna mass same as any1 else would s don't give me that crap.

as for demands that simply pays for what I lost icouldnt care if u pay or not I will just continue to mass until im satisfied or get bored like I did with drahazar and his nub skills and not building
Halisstra
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: Forgotten Serenity
Race: Drow
ID: 1974167

kynell wrote:
Halisstra wrote:

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

lol another forgotton sniper is joining in, and bullying would have been if I targeted a small player I do not think this guy is a small player or nub and either way I would of gave any1 else no matter there account strength or ability the same offer.

as for the farming normally on main if im not NAP/DRA or at war I would pm once asking them to repay or I will mass as that happened to be my multi even after countless failed attempts of trying for my naq I still pmed first and asked to stop instead of massing he then rplied up your defence or I carry on so ofc im gonna mass same as any1 else would s don't give me that crap.

as for demands that simply pays for what I lost icouldnt care if u pay or not I will just continue to mass until im satisfied or get bored like I did with drahazar and his nub skills and not building
Oh Ky, to be a sniper I'd have to be massing with no defence and I'm not.

You have no right to ask to be repayed if what you're building isn't satisfactory to protect what you have out.

Demanding repayment with a threat is blackmail, it is also bullying. His reply to improve your defence is just common sense, everyone knows that.

And don't give all that faff about Drah not building for you, everyone knows that he did.

Anyway I'm out of this, go Bromas!

I swear by my pretty floral bonnet I will end you

FreeSpirit - freespirit2587@hotmail.com says:
im a spacecake wth rumfilling
kynell
Forum Irregular

lol every1 know he don't build anything so don't give me that crap and as for the asking for pay my money bck so what if don't like it thn don't steal it or be massed lol.

anyway plz no more of topic stuff of trash tlk this is between me and bromas all are welcome to post good luck etc but any more of topic posts or trash tlk from now on will be reported.
Borek
Forum Addict

saying it over and over doesn't make it true, tbh every war i have seen you in Kynell you sniped like a pro so it's a bit rich accusing anyone else of it. Go Andy... *shudders* man that felt weird to say 8)
Edmund Blackadder-"The path of my Life is beset with Cowpats from the Devils own satanic herd!"

Return to “Vendetta corner”