I want an alliance!

Specific to server: "GateWars: Battle of the Ascended"
son goku
Fledgling Forumer
ID: 0
Alternate name(s): Jon

I want an alliance!

I have been playing ascended for the last year in a quiet corner but recently was massed from my building to a world of war and fun!

My problem is that I am only fighting for myself, anyone that has attacked me, I have massed regardless of alliance etc!

This has been fun, but I can imagine it would be more fun to do so as a team; thus I am looking for an alliance!

Sadly I never play my main account and only really bother on ascended, if there are any war hungry alliances that would accept me into their group on ascended please let me know!
Care free wherever we may be! We are the famous CFC!

IFLuX
Forum Elite

Re: I want an alliance!

Not many big alliances accept only ascended players. But i am hoping for the best!
Spoiler
mcdeadly . : i would rather eat stool from fluxes bumhole than fight alongside DDE!
Clockwork Ben Allman: Does not count if you pay for it flux, and tbh, you always 'pay' one way or another :P
anonymous :THIS should be the TAF motto..." Can't hack a war? Join TAF, just go inactive and let a couple guys carry you until the enemy gets bored!"
Loki: like i said before
Loki: denis doesnt have friends
Loki: just people he hasnt pissed off yet

[10:11:58 AM] Loki: I'm a sniper
[1:30:17 PM] Dean Bailey: tbh im not that sleep deprived
[1:30:26 PM] Dean Bailey: i had a super epic nap from 3PM till 6 PM
[1:30:52 PM] Dean Bailey: and thankfully it wasnt the kind of nap you have with TAF.

[19:59:26] Denis Oman: i never had sex with drugs
[19:59:32] Denis Oman: but i did when i was wasted as **Filtered**
[19:59:52] WarGuruBambi -DDE: Bad things happen when drunk lol
[20:00:10] WarGuruBambi -DDE: Dont get me wrong i love my son

CJO - Judgement HC
Scott form what I hear, no one in this game could beat you in an onliner, you have mad skills

[10:16 PM] Skeleton Crew - Judgement 3ic: Flux when are you going to accept that you have potentially one friend on this game and everyone else can't stand you? It's quite sad to watch.
[10:17 PM] Skeleton Crew - Judgement 3ic: I think the worst part is the obvious psychological issue that you maintain this facade of being better than everyone but also putting it down to accounts are what matter
Sniperwax
Forum Regular

jd3 wrote:from my building to a world of war and fun!
I can't help but envy your ASC account after reading that fascinating description :)
Sol
Forum Addict

TL might make an exception, you will have to get in touch with one of them.
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?
I think this is sig worthy in fact.
Sniperwax
Forum Regular

Just curious dude were you one of the recent 'Page 1 Vendetta' victims? If so you should post your losses in the vendetta thread. Good conversation starter, etc.
byrne_1
Forum Irregular
Alliance: TL

I'm from TL. :)
son goku
Fledgling Forumer

Sniperwax wrote:Just curious dude were you one of the recent 'Page 1 Vendetta' victims? If so you should post your losses in the vendetta thread. Good conversation starter, etc.
Yes I was! I didn't lose too much to be honest I think my 60 quad defense was massed along with 4 billion defense planets!

I then untrained all my planets not to lose them before hitting back and used a small quantity of them to knock the defense of my attacker and then in fact take down 3 players of page 1! (If you can't beat them join them!)

My problem has been I don't care who I am attacking, I get constant threats about "don't attack this alliance", "if you attack this guy we will have you" but I just don't care because I can't distinguish between the good guys and the bad guys as to me I'm the only good guy apart from a few peace treaties! Hence why I would like an alliance!

son goku
Fledgling Forumer

byrne_1 wrote:I'm from TL. :)
Messaged you! twice in fact, disregard the first message my pc was playing up!

Return to “Ascended General”