Congradz

Karac Terz
Forum Newbie
ID: 0

Re: Congradz

kynell, no offence, but you clearly dont understand the way to play quantum.
Its completly different from main server.
spending $ is not the only way to get huge bank sizes. everybody can have huge bank size. even without buying weekly bonuses.
this is the first era you play , and you come with strange suggestions trying to change quantum.
Learn from your mistakes, play another couple eras. get a shot at victory.
kynell
Forum Irregular

Karac Terz wrote:kynell, no offence, but you clearly dont understand the way to play quantum.
Its completly different from main server.
spending $ is not the only way to get huge bank sizes. everybody can have huge bank size. even without buying weekly bonuses.
this is the first era you play , and you come with strange suggestions trying to change quantum.
Learn from your mistakes, play another couple eras. get a shot at victory.
doh if u read like I said cant get a shot at victory and neither can other new players here because of the bank size advantage older players have and yes I didn't mention that before either but now u bring it up spending $ makes it more like main server.
Drought
Forum Expert

lol seriously, this entire era spent wondering how the hell I could keep spending the farm naq I farmend a minute before, or safe up to build for ahigher level, lol, I couldnt, andcouldnt compete on buying anything above level 29 ... as it would mean leaving all my naq out while farming for it ... and that can never work ... my bank in the end was like 100 million lol *edit

I read in this thread that banks dont get reset ? seriously ? lol
If this is true you will hardly see any other group of players win and or play this server with any signifagance.

Gratz to the #1

I hope the banks reset next era ... then I might join again

*edit ... euhh wasnt it million -,-
a very bad hairdo
Zhar
Forum Irregular
Race: BAMF
ID: 5418

congratz to the winners!

top 10 for me (with a late start) and top up, after so many eras being inactive. it's time for old school alliance next era. :smt047
nimious
Fledgling Forumer

@Drought
Well, the bank does reset at the end of era. But amount of naq per miner does stay the same (until you get another increase in bank size).

And there are always option when buying spy lvls. If you don't want to consider them it doesn't mean there are none ;)
Neimenljivi
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Lone wolf
Race: Slovenian
ID: 82089

I'm just brainstorming here, but how about you get more miners? Although this has been apparent since the beginning of banks in GW, it apparently still seems like a rather radical idea to some - to train more miners so you can have a bigger bank.

Like nimious said, everyone will start the era with bank corresponding to amount of miners and their "bank space per miner" which everyone can spend the time and effort we spent in order to increase it. You can choose not to do that and just increase the amount of miners you have and you'll have a bigger bank as well. And if even that's too little, you can always choose a different options than banking.

~Jack
Haz wrote:It took a bit of time, but the investigation has now been completed.
S1eepy will be banned for scripting, for the remainder of this era.
Name: S1eepy [ TheCheekyChickens ]
{Banned}
2012 Awards awarded to me:
Spoiler
kynell
Forum Irregular

Neimenljivi wrote:I'm just brainstorming here, but how about you get more miners? Although this has been apparent since the beginning of banks in GW, it apparently still seems like a rather radical idea to some - to train more miners so you can have a bigger bank.

Like nimious said, everyone will start the era with bank corresponding to amount of miners and their "bank space per miner" which everyone can spend the time and effort we spent in order to increase it. You can choose not to do that and just increase the amount of miners you have and you'll have a bigger bank as well. And if even that's too little, you can always choose a different options than banking.

~Jack
that is true with more miners but I still think it all should be reset completely when era resets giving everyone a equal chance.

also im curious never asked this before if u got naq left in ur bank from for example era 35 would it remain in ur bank at reset on era 36 or would u only get to keep the larger bank size and not the naq in the bank?
nimious
Fledgling Forumer

That would be ridiculous...
kynell
Forum Irregular

nimious wrote:That would be ridiculous...
what?
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

kynell wrote:
what?
Carrying Naq from the end of the Era into the next.
kynell
Forum Irregular

Juliette wrote:
kynell wrote:
what?
Carrying Naq from the end of the Era into the next.
ahh ok thanks just what I thought well that makes it a lot more fair anyway lol

still disagree with the bank size not reseting along with the era putting new players at a slight disadvantage but atleast everyone has equal option to get the naq the same, just bigger bank people have the option to store it for the end just new players have to accept they prob not gonna be getting any top ranks unless they play a few eras and spend there time increasing bank size with market then maybe a few eras down the line they might stand a chance
nimious
Fledgling Forumer

You don't need huge ass bank to be in top 10. You just have to know what you are doing. How long do you need to play main to be in top 10? Quantum is very much beginners friendly server ;)
kynell
Forum Irregular

nimious wrote:You don't need huge ass bank to be in top 10. You just have to know what you are doing. How long do you need to play main to be in top 10? Quantum is very much beginners friendly server ;)
main u just need $ and can get in top 10 in 5 mins lol

and yes I agree with u about quantum being a beginner friendly server except the big bank part which was proven this era asiar was by far better stats he was rank 1 at last turn change up until the last couple of mins he had by far better stats than any1 else then because of some of you guys with massive banks with naq stored in the last couple of mins you guys managed to take top rank and push him from rank 1 to rank 7 all because he didn't have a big bank like u guys to store naq and he isn't even a new player hes been playing for a while and has average bank size if he couldn't win because of the bank size issue then no new player is going to be able to.

other than that big problem yes I agree rest of quantum is a beginner friendly server.
Drought wrote:lol seriously, this entire era spent wondering how the hell I could keep spending the farm naq I farmend a minute before, or safe up to build for ahigher level, lol, I couldnt, andcouldnt compete on buying anything above level 29 ... as it would mean leaving all my naq out while farming for it ... and that can never work ... my bank in the end was like 100 million lol *edit

I read in this thread that banks dont get reset ? seriously ? lol
If this is true you will hardly see any other group of players win and or play this server with any signifagance.

Gratz to the #1

I hope the banks reset next era ... then I might join again

*edit ... euhh wasnt it million -,-
im not the only person who believes this, this is 1 player whos quit because of this already how many more people will get tired of this and quit this already small server.
nimious
Fledgling Forumer

It's his fault for not training more miners. More miners -> bigger bank.
And Asiar didn't have best stats, or he would have won. He couldn't have won even if he had best stats, because his glory rank suxed (relatively speaking). If he had ms, attack, def, spy and AC rank 1, and devias (who had rank 1 glory) had all those stats ranked 2, devias would probably have won ;)
(it would have been close call, but still)
kynell
Forum Irregular

nimious wrote:It's his fault for not training more miners. More miners -> bigger bank.
And Asiar didn't have best stats, or he would have won. He couldn't have won even if he had best stats, because his glory rank suxed (relatively speaking). If he had ms, attack, def, spy and AC rank 1, and devias (who had rank 1 glory) had all those stats ranked 2, devias would probably have won ;)
(it would have been close call, but still)
nope asiar had best stats like 2 mins before the end the only person who could of beat him was alehandro as every1 else was massed down a lot even devias and 2min before the end asair still had best stats as evry1 was spied however it wasn't taken into account the massive banks you guys have storing naq to spend in the last couple of mins that's my point if everyone had equal banks then asiar would of won easily however you guys with big banks sotred the naq and took the top spots away and knocked him from rank 1 to 7

Return to “General”