Banned Scripters

Specific to server: "GateWars: Battle of the Ascended"
Sol
Forum Addict
ID: 0

Re: Banned Scripters

Scripters are descended, have 40 bill income planets and 1700 income powerups. I'll see if they stay descended. Hit me up if they dont.
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?
I think this is sig worthy in fact.
Master Rahl
Forum Regular
Alliance: KzD
Race: Aydindril
ID: 13355
Alternate name(s): Master Rahl

Sol wrote:Scripters are descended, have 40 bill income planets and 1700 income powerups. I'll see if they stay descended. Hit me up if they dont.
I hope something similar will be done in main.

and good job
[9:21:11 PM] Les Ennemis: good i like our members happy
What kind of plans would the Master Rahl have? I plan to conquer the world
Spoiler
ImageImage
Richard B Riddick
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: THE DARK DOMINIUM™
Race: Furyan
Alternate name(s): TheFlash4
The Balance of Judgement
Howling Mad Murdock
~Guerrero~

Sol wrote:Scripters are descended, have 40 bill income planets and 1700 income powerups. I'll see if they stay descended. Hit me up if they dont.

SWEET MOTHER!!!!!!!!!!

WAT KIND OF INCOME IS THAT :O:O:O:O:O
Spoiler
Reborn wrote:On 3/3/14, at 12:17 PM, Reborn wrote:
> it is b/s though prep time is meant to b prep your accounts for war
On 3/3/14, at 12:18 PM, Reborn wrote:
> not hi "stick a thumb up your ass for 4 hrs and w8"
~Les Erebus~
Forum Addict
Alliance: TF
ID: 1907332

lulz I love you sol :smt060 :smt060
philipbanks 2:41 PM

Man I can mass from right here in my shower and it feels nice

lesennemis 2:42 PM

stop using massing for non pure duties in the shower and yes i am quoting that
IceBreaker
Forum Expert
Alliance: None (LoneWolf)
Race: Ascendet Ancient
ID: 1915676

Sol wrote:So I had a few hours free and made a little tripwire for scripters.
The following ascended accounts have been banned for scripting:

ID- username - Main ID

1764 - TheOverFiend - 33451
5185 - Drought - 1903732
7533 - Black Star - 1904272
(the above 3 seemingly multies)
5562 - IceBreaker -1915676

Possibly more to come, just sorting logs and such.

I have asked AJ to ban them on main as well.

If you have bought dmu from them, should probably ask for a refund or something (I like pulling the good ol' reversi)
Where is the proof and reason ? Because i have 31 B plant count, because i dont put planets on open which are allways destroyed by bigger players and alliances?

I will not say anything more no point ... i respect cheat control but next time please output more proof.

Have fun to all ...
----------------------------------------------------------------------
ID: 69429
Trade Feedback: GoTo Feedback
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Prior - Prophet - Messiah - Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG- AGL - IAG - TAG - PTAG - LTAG - QTAG - KTAG - GAG - TOE - TUS - TUN - TUK
JasonJay
Forum Irregular
ID: 0

Him setting a system to detect scripters is proof, when the admin personally catches you the opinions and findings of the general population are irrelevant
Bromas
Forum Addict
ID: 97472
Alternate name(s): ~HydroFlux™~, Reinhardt

IceBreaker wrote:

ID- username - Main ID

5185 - Drought - 1903732

If you have bought dmu from them, should probably ask for a refund or something (I like pulling the good ol' reversi)
Where is the proof and reason ? Because i have 31 B plant count, because i dont put planets on open which are allways destroyed by bigger players and alliances?

I will not say anything more no point ... i respect cheat control but next time please output more proof.

Have fun to all ...
A script catching system from the ADMIN caught you and you've been found using them in the past.
D3ath
Forum Expert
ID: 48966

JasonJay wrote:Him setting a system to detect scripters is proof, when the admin personally catches you the opinions and findings of the general population are irrelevant
you know there is such possibility that he did nothing just said that he did, and then took out some random ids as victims? Until he explains what kind of scripting they were doing and how he caught them its no proof.
Bromas wrote:
IceBreaker wrote:

ID- username - Main ID

5185 - Drought - 1903732

Have fun to all ...
A script catching system from the ADMIN caught you and you've been found using them in the past.
lol thats the stupidest thing i hear in a while :D you know people can change and to accuse that u did it in the past is kinda lame.

Also i kinda lost respect and trustworthiness to sol after what i seen he posted for robert, so am not taking his words for granted, and would like to see more proofs? He doesnt even sure that 3 are multies :D so really what kind of proof he has if he cant be sure when having all the data from the server. Cause honestly i dont see any reasons or possible ways to script on ascended, cause even with war/war it takes like 12 or 15 seconds to hit someone, so u can easily repair or retrain during that time. And if they script for farming, then i am sure same scripts are working on main, cause both shows money in images and we should do something about it, especially on main. Even though farming on ascended is much smaller cause AT are limited and u can spend weeks generated turns in some 20-30 minutes.

Anyways would be much better if admin could give some proofs of what they did and how he is going to deal with scripting so that it wouldnt happen again. Cause i am pretty sure if they were scripting for real they can do that again just with some other account. But from what i have seen so far, i dont expect anything from him, cause like Icebreaker said, there is no point, admin will always be "right", even though he is not even sure three accounts were multies :D
ImageImage
Spoiler
[12:38:58] Scott - Harch DDE: :( I get raided
[12:39:05] Scott - Harch DDE: When raiding I'm noob
Guild
Forum Addict
Alliance: Retiring
Race: Draeden
ID: 1916018
Location: writing a booklet so people understand my humour :D

yeah this sounds like a totally legit way of tackling things and not just taking them into your own hands before jason has looked at them..... 8-[
Retired but still on a rampage
Spoiler
Rudy Peña wrote:Yea, OE is the the next FS in terms of snipers. We proud ourselves on it to the point we give out awards and see who can mass the most with a 0 def.
Drahazar wrote:Im happy to snipe anyone i want, why should i build any defences for you people
George Hazard wrote:FM is like a rite of passage for alliances.
You haven't truly made it to manhood until you've slept with the town prostitute.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bromas
Forum Addict
ID: 97472
Alternate name(s): ~HydroFlux™~, Reinhardt

Guild wrote:
yeah this sounds like a totally legit way of tackling things and not just taking them into your own hands before jason has looked at them..... 8-[
Because sol doesn't have the same access to asc server that J has to main...
Guild
Forum Addict

Bromas wrote:
Guild wrote:
Because sol doesn't have the same access to asc server that J has to main...
so... he should... cmon andy you can do this ..so he should W??T , can you guess ??? :smt081
Spoiler
Rudy Peña wrote:Yea, OE is the the next FS in terms of snipers. We proud ourselves on it to the point we give out awards and see who can mass the most with a 0 def.
Drahazar wrote:Im happy to snipe anyone i want, why should i build any defences for you people
You haven't truly made it to manhood until you've slept with the town prostitute.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Borek
Forum Addict

SoL and i have had our arguments in the past, but i will make a few points here:

Firstly no he does not have to detail how he caught people, doing so would make it easier for others to avoid detection in the future and ultimately it is up to Him and Admin Jason to deal with cheaters, not for us players to point fingers and demand answers.

Secondly this forum is his to Mod/admin, ranting about his actions, making stupid accusations about others with zero proof repeatedly, yes, he is perfectly within his rights to remove those posts and/or issue warnings or bannings as per the forum rules. That is actually what he is SUPPOSED to be doing as a Mod/Admin on the forum, so please, do not presume to claim he is doing anything other than his Job, much like he was when he designed and implemented his script detection system and caught some people out with it.

I am fast to complain when he does something bad, so i am saying to everyone to give him some slack, let Admin Jason look into this when he has time and decide what to do. SoL obviously feels fully confident in what he found and the actions he took, but ultimately it is going to be Admin Jasons decision about the final outcome, as it is with everything to do with SGW.

This is not a democracy, it never has been and never will be, Admin Jason owns the game, if and when he has time to confirm or deny the findings then we will all have to accept them.
Edmund Blackadder-"The path of my Life is beset with Cowpats from the Devils own satanic herd!"
Guild
Forum Addict

who you talking to borek... :smt058
Spoiler
Loki™
Forum Elder
Alliance: Jötunheim
Race: System Lord
ID: 41339
Alternate name(s): Lloth, Sargonnas, D4ywalk3r

I don't really like sol but you guys are nuts.
Spoiler

And Loki saw every thing that he had farmed, and, behold, it was very good.
Spoiler
George Hazard says:
thats what happens, HVE takes your soul and gives you an awesome high
when you leave, you can't live without it
ImageImage

The forces of Loki™ rush in full force, and inflict 1,086,054,534,340,000 damage on Pooop's forces!
It was confirmed that 12,620,737 of Pooop's forces fell at the hands of Loki™'s assult.

The forces of Pooop fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 481,837,854,506,000 damage on Loki™'s forces!
They managed to eradicate 1,988,050 of Loki™'s troops.
Aisar Saqib
Forum Expert
Alliance: TF HC
Race: TF
ID: 1912374
Alternate name(s): ASJ, messenger of death,deadily knight,lord cyrus..

Borek wrote:SoL and i have had our arguments in the past, but i will make a few points here:

Firstly no he does not have to detail how he caught people, doing so would make it easier for others to avoid detection in the future and ultimately it is up to Him and Admin Jason to deal with cheaters, not for us players to point fingers and demand answers.

Secondly this forum is his to Mod/admin, ranting about his actions, making stupid accusations about others with zero proof repeatedly, yes, he is perfectly within his rights to remove those posts and/or issue warnings or bannings as per the forum rules. That is actually what he is SUPPOSED to be doing as a Mod/Admin on the forum, so please, do not presume to claim he is doing anything other than his Job, much like he was when he designed and implemented his script detection system and caught some people out with it.

I am fast to complain when he does something bad, so i am saying to everyone to give him some slack, let Admin Jason look into this when he has time and decide what to do. SoL obviously feels fully confident in what he found and the actions he took, but ultimately it is going to be Admin Jasons decision about the final outcome, as it is with everything to do with SGW.

This is not a democracy, it never has been and never will be, Admin Jason owns the game, if and when he has time to confirm or deny the findings then we will all have to accept them.
+1 :-D

Most Slaughters: 70 by ASJ

Trade feedback:
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 8&t=191582

SGW awards and past sigs:
Spoiler
ImageImage

Return to “Ascended General”