Is This an Income bug??

du5tin_eh
Fledgling Forumer
ID: 1919461

Is This an Income bug??

the amount of naq being taken from me is approx 171 bil a turn for my officers. (three officers)

However between them they get a little over 37 bil each. where is the other 50 bil going.

am i missing something here? one is descended (that shouldnt affect my income to them though)
du5tin_eh
Fledgling Forumer

Re: Is This an Income bug??

26 reads no suggestions
~Odin~
Alföðr
Alliance: The Collective
Race: International Pimp
ID: 0

du5tin_eh wrote:26 reads no suggestions
Honestly mate i cant think of anything that would offset your income placement like that, I mean hell your missing 50bil income somewhere. I would recommend emailing admin and awaiting a reply, sadly not much else can be done unless someone else knows or can pick up on something I'm not seeing.
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 145,573,411,725,000 damage
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage
TGW Annual Community Awards 2014/2015
Spoiler
~Les Erebus~
Forum Addict
Alliance: TF
ID: 1907332

yeah bud sorry i got no real good response for ya, could it have anything to do with the 1% that is taken for alliance dues? I mean 50 bil is far more then 1% but it could be a bug.. I would email AJ and have them check it out brother
philipbanks 2:41 PM

Man I can mass from right here in my shower and it feels nice

lesennemis 2:42 PM

stop using massing for non pure duties in the shower and yes i am quoting that
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Try changing your realm alert settings, it tends to trigger a recalculation.
Otherwise, do something else along those lines, like train a miner, change your officer-ratio..

You do not have some officers on vac mode, do you? :)
du5tin_eh
Fledgling Forumer

ok cheers guys/girl.

I've tried changing things training etc but all the same. hmmm I want my 50 bil back its lots of money.
IFLuX
Forum Elite

du5tin_eh wrote:ok cheers guys/girl.

I've tried changing things training etc but all the same. hmmm I want my 50 bil back its lots of money.
Mybe blood curse for loosing the bloodwar with OE ?
Spoiler
mcdeadly . : i would rather eat stool from fluxes bumhole than fight alongside DDE!
Clockwork Ben Allman: Does not count if you pay for it flux, and tbh, you always 'pay' one way or another :P
anonymous :THIS should be the TAF motto..." Can't hack a war? Join TAF, just go inactive and let a couple guys carry you until the enemy gets bored!"
Loki: like i said before
Loki: denis doesnt have friends
Loki: just people he hasnt pissed off yet

[10:11:58 AM] Loki: I'm a sniper
[1:30:17 PM] Dean Bailey: tbh im not that sleep deprived
[1:30:26 PM] Dean Bailey: i had a super epic nap from 3PM till 6 PM
[1:30:52 PM] Dean Bailey: and thankfully it wasnt the kind of nap you have with TAF.

[19:59:26] Denis Oman: i never had sex with drugs
[19:59:32] Denis Oman: but i did when i was wasted as **Filtered**
[19:59:52] WarGuruBambi -DDE: Bad things happen when drunk lol
[20:00:10] WarGuruBambi -DDE: Dont get me wrong i love my son

CJO - Judgement HC
Scott form what I hear, no one in this game could beat you in an onliner, you have mad skills

[10:16 PM] Skeleton Crew - Judgement 3ic: Flux when are you going to accept that you have potentially one friend on this game and everyone else can't stand you? It's quite sad to watch.
[10:17 PM] Skeleton Crew - Judgement 3ic: I think the worst part is the obvious psychological issue that you maintain this facade of being better than everyone but also putting it down to accounts are what matter
Clockwork
The Ablest Man
Alliance: Multiverse
Race: Clockwork Admin
ID: 1940718

Have you looked at the income explanation? You should be able to workout where the extra Naq is going from that. Just click on your income per turn and have a look at what it says.
Admin for all the Forum things...
Click Me for forum rules.
Click Me for Game admin contact details.
du5tin_eh
Fledgling Forumer

Clockwork wrote:

Have you looked at the income explanation? You should be able to workout where the extra Naq is going from that. Just click on your income per turn and have a look at what it says.
Thats how i know im missing naq 154 trill naq at 30% is given to my 4 officers. they should be on 38.5 tril each, however when asked one offficer said they were on 25 which means i'm still missing approx 50 bil a turn. Is the income to officers staggered by when they joined?
Sniperwax
Forum Regular

Someone explained this to me once I forget who I'll ask around for you. Bug or no bug their explanation satisfied me at the time.
Clockwork
The Ablest Man
Alliance: Multiverse
Race: Clockwork Admin
ID: 1940718

du5tin_eh wrote:
Clockwork wrote:

Thats how i know im missing naq 154 trill naq at 30% is given to my 4 officers. they should be on 38.5 tril each, however when asked one offficer said they were on 25 which means i'm still missing approx 50 bil a turn. Is the income to officers staggered by when they joined?
Your officers are not on Crit/Nox are they?
Admin for all the Forum things...
Click Me for forum rules.
Click Me for Game admin contact details.
du5tin_eh
Fledgling Forumer

Clockwork wrote:
du5tin_eh wrote:
Clockwork wrote:

Your officers are not on Crit/Nox are they?
apparently not, wish there was an admin as i have 5 officers, according to the break down 158 bil is shared at 25% between them 0ne reports to receiving 23 bil not on nox and no alertness as hes on ppt. 31.6 should be the amount received
Borek
Forum Addict

You lose 30% of your full income (or whatever percentage you select) but the amount split to your officers is based off the newly lowered total, not the original. I have raised this issue before and was basically told it's supposed to work that way. Of course it's a lot more noticable these days with enhanced income planets and larger accounts.
Edmund Blackadder-"The path of my Life is beset with Cowpats from the Devils own satanic herd!"
Duderanch
Internet Hero
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: Ancient
ID: 58491

That's crazy!

So say I had 100b income, 30% to officers dropping my income to 70b. They don't receive 30b but only 21b (30% of 70b). That is madness.
The trade broker reports trade from Surtr to *Teesdale_ of 100,000,000 Naq for 33,000,000,000,000 Naq is complete.

Barbara! says: haha ok you can have a piece of my soul for 50bil naq

Skype= dan_P_@msn.com
Teesdale
[21:06:02] Jake/Tees: does black market work in there?
[21:06:18] robert: nah
[21:06:24] robert: uu go in miners
[21:06:24] Duderanch: Yeah Ben said did but can't untrin miners so no point
[21:06:37] Jake/Tees: sweet, so methlad not be able to fight back :D
[21:06:46] Jake/Tees: EADC
Naq sold in 2017 - 21q
du5tin_eh
Fledgling Forumer

Duderanch wrote:That's crazy!

So say I had 100b income, 30% to officers dropping my income to 70b. They don't receive 30b but only 21b (30% of 70b). That is madness.
Whats the point in that!!! :smt093

so for having officers i lose 50 bil approx what a crap piece of coding/math there

does it work the other way round to when officer 'supplies' up the commander only gets 30% of the remaining up after the inital 30% is removed

as an example

100 raw up minus 30 so i would get 30% of 70 so 21 from an officer :smt017
Last edited by du5tin_eh on Sun Sep 22, 2013 12:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Bugs Archive”