~Imperius~ VS Vultures!

A place for declaration of, requests for, and bragging about, one on one personal wars ...
atok
Forum Irregular
Race: nordic god
ID: 0

Re: ~Imperius~ VS Striker0302

Borek wrote:Everyone is entitled to deal with things their own way, i just don't believe the game benefits from players being driven away and try and encourage any i meet to stay even if they make the mistake of attacking me. I'm here for the challenge, there is none in massacring an unprepared, weak account.

=D> the game needs more people like you my friend
~Coyle~
Forum Addict
Alliance: Doom
Race: Irish

Borek wrote:Everyone is entitled to deal with things their own way, i just don't believe the game benefits from players being driven away and try and encourage any i meet to stay even if they make the mistake of attacking me. I'm here for the challenge, there is none in massacring an unprepared, weak account.
:smt023

...what makes you think Tom can't hurt you? Guy's a genius :P He's walking around, a free man, with over a hundred child molestation charges on him - Daku
Edweirdo
Fledgling Forumer

I was massed pretty badly when I was new to the game. I didn't quit. I learned from it and learned from others.

I hate to see anyone delete, but if he can't handle a massing, this is the wrong game for him.
Imperius
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: ~RiCoS_WÅrLoRdS~
ID: 96625
Alternate name(s): Apostle

Edweirdo wrote:I was massed pretty badly when I was new to the game. I didn't quit. I learned from it and learned from others.

I hate to see anyone delete, but if he can't handle a massing, this is the wrong game for him.
This exactly
"Enemies are good. Its means you have stood up for something you believed in..."

~RiCoS_WÅrLoRdS~
Everyone fights, no one quits.
~Dä Vinci~
Forum Addict
Alliance: TÅÅE
Race: I Love Lampey!
ID: 1992329
Alternate name(s): ~Tom~, Andy, Field marshall, ETL, Huxley, rudy, borek, rocky, C2, bruno, harsasnails, robe, R8, couzens, Lord Katsumoto, Da reno, The Queen of england, and a pineapple but only on sundays.
Location: In Side Daku While playing on multis and useing my scripts

if you start a game build up then loose it all what do you learn.. lol ](*,) "today i learned how weeks of building is worth **Filtered** all" ofc it makes people quit.

Matt: I like men, especially when they are bent over in the shower.

Trade Feedback
atok
Forum Irregular

~Dä Vinci~ wrote:if you start a game build up then loose it all what do you learn.. lol ](*,) "today i learned how weeks of building is worth **Filtered** all" ofc it makes people quit.

=D>
Maha Vishnu
System Lord
Alliance: Pharoah- Goauld Empire
Race: Goa'uld

~Dä Vinci~ wrote:if you start a game build up then loose it all what do you learn.. lol ](*,) "today i learned how weeks of building is worth **Filtered** all" ofc it makes people quit.
The lesson learned that this is a game, and people play all different ways. The first thing I was told before I even had 1 million army was not to hit DDE/OE or The Legion or suffer the consequences.

This guy was not a 5 or 10 million size player. I do not like seeing players delete either but with resource so easy now then getting back to 200MIL PLUS will not take long especially with friends, alliance or commander

How many players do you know were massed for having "too many covert agents for their defence", having too many defenders etc etc during the educators/ME wars?

Massing can happen out of the blue for no reason. It is how we cope after being massed that that defines us how we will play the game.

How would Imperious know this guy would delete. Hell, if we went around with this mentality then we would be loosing players and eventually only have $$ spenders in game.
Unless Imperious has other thoughts, surely this can be closed?

LV

Host=Does not matter, Goauld=Maha Vishnu, Ori = ????? OOC:=ME
Descensions
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
D3ath
Forum Expert
ID: 48966

i would say, just change the topic name and go on the next target in the list ;)
ImageImage
Spoiler
[12:38:58] Scott - Harch DDE: :( I get raided
[12:39:05] Scott - Harch DDE: When raiding I'm noob
Loki™
Forum Elder
Alliance: Jötunheim
Race: System Lord
ID: 41339
Alternate name(s): Lloth, Sargonnas, D4ywalk3r

Imperius wrote:Mission accomplished.

deleted__striker0302
Idiot.
Spoiler

And Loki saw every thing that he had farmed, and, behold, it was very good.
Spoiler
George Hazard says:
thats what happens, HVE takes your soul and gives you an awesome high
when you leave, you can't live without it
ImageImage

The forces of Loki™ rush in full force, and inflict 1,086,054,534,340,000 damage on Pooop's forces!
It was confirmed that 12,620,737 of Pooop's forces fell at the hands of Loki™'s assult.

The forces of Pooop fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 481,837,854,506,000 damage on Loki™'s forces!
They managed to eradicate 1,988,050 of Loki™'s troops.
kynell
Forum Irregular

D3ath wrote:i would say, just change the topic name and go on the next target in the list ;)
yes change name and mass next target as for everything else here no matter anyone elses views on this topic this is imperius war thread and he will play how he wants to play just like the rest of you so please lets keep this a war topic and not a debate.
Couzens
Forum Irregular
Alliance: The Legion
Race: Roman
ID: 42786

Tom Coyle Loki borek <3

xDaku
Forum Addict
Alliance: Forgotten Serenity - leader
ID: 27858

So many people genuinely okay with driving away people over one person's misplaced ego. A warning first should have been the way to go, age old arguments have no place in a dying community.

But meh, blinded idiots will always be blinded idiots.
Spoiler
Easy^ wrote: I am sorry if my shadow is too awesome for you to stand in.
E
MEZZANINE wrote:
Oooo I like higher math

E=Mc2*SGW = ( ( U = A*S*S ) + ( JT + $$$ + E*G*O ) ) + ( FS = AWESOME + Infinity ). Therefor FS -> DDE :D
Yyith wrote:Yyith says:
thats why women have small feet
get closer to the sink
Spoiler
Mezzanine wrote:Picture a hot summers day, sitting on the grass ( maybe smoking it too lol ), sun shining, cool breeze, cold beer, beautiful lady, perfect Serenity

Now picture your worst nightmare, the grass turned into trenches of mud, rain drenching you, ice winds, down to rations, surrounded by death and destruction

Turning your dreams into nightmares is what we do, heed this warning and pass it on, else you will forget your serenity forever

Blood in 2012 - Updated 1st Sep, 2012:
Spoiler
Attack Soldiers killed: 32,934,122
Defence Soldiers killed: 17,810,494
Attack Supers killed: 777,708,800
Defence Supers killed: 1,004,092,379
Spy Killers killed: 301,726,911
Spies Killed: 1,223,520,310
Total: 3,357,793,016

Raiders lost: 5,324,560
Guards lost: 14,223,773
Super Soldiers lost: 907,918,161
Super Guards lost: 654,870,558
Undercover Agents lost: 411,831,764
Assassin lost: 269,766,078
Total: 2,263,934,894
Maha Vishnu
System Lord

xDaku wrote:So many people genuinely okay with driving away people over one person's misplaced ego. A warning first should have been the way to go, age old arguments have no place in a dying community.

Like Drahazar gave my officer when he massed her. Nice polite pm first.... Oh wait, he did not. Just saying :-"

“Let any one of you who is without sin be the first to throw a stone at Imperious.” Me thinks there is a not a lot .

Can a MOD lock this as this is pointless topic now.

Descensions
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
atok
Forum Irregular

Harakash Maha Vishnu wrote:
xDaku wrote:So many people genuinely okay with driving away people over one person's misplaced ego. A warning first should have been the way to go, age old arguments have no place in a dying community.

Like Drahazar gave my officer when he massed her. Nice polite pm first.... Oh wait, he did not. Just saying :-"

“Let any one of you who is without sin be the first to throw a stone at Imperious.” Me thinks there is a not a lot .

LOL its more the point people are celebrating that someone quit which is something i can safely say i would not do
Maha Vishnu
System Lord

atok wrote:
Harakash Maha Vishnu wrote:

LOL its more the point people are celebrating that someone quit which is something i can safely say i would not do
And I agree but everyone has there own views and what you may be seen as bad, some see as good. There is not wrong or right.

Descensions
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

Return to “Vendetta corner”