Living God +1?

For the RolePlaying of the various races found in GateWars.

Should 6 time ascenders have a name other than Living God?

yes
81%
no
19%

Total votes: 95
[ZerO]
Forum Irregular
ID: 0
Location: a place where my thoughts..my being hold no value....my mind

Living God +1?

So here is my gripe... if you ascend 6 times, you get a total of 30% increase in power here on main right? But the title is the same as 5 time ascenders. Living God..and while it is a cool name/title, I think there should be a name for the 6 th time..something different.. in this thread, i'd like you to vote and give ideas for what this name should be.. remember, the 6th ascension is the last one to gove you 5% more, so it should be a dominating name.
Aegroto, dum anima est, spes esse dicitur
Aut viam inveniam aut faciam
Osi
Forum Addict

Living god should be further up I think Doci should come after prior, then prophet, then another new one Oracle, then messiah, then ascendent, then living god

I'm missing one but the three new ideas are Doci, Oracle, Ascendent
Our failure is obvious, we had our foot on the throat of Humanity and we failed to step down hard enough.
[ZerO]
Forum Irregular

Then it could be

1)Prior
2)Prophet
3)Messiah
4)Oracle
5)Incarnate
6)Living God
Osi
Forum Addict

or
1) Prior
2) Doci
3) Prophet
4) Oracle
5) Messiah
6) Incarnate
7) Living God
8) actual ascended being like Ori Ajna Tolah and so forth
Our failure is obvious, we had our foot on the throat of Humanity and we failed to step down hard enough.
Flavar
Forum Elite

no the ascension cap is at 6 times and it is good this way. (well you can ascend mroe often but who would do that for one percent increase in stats?)
Writing as a mod. But i am currently testing colors. So if you want to claim one as yours or its not the best to read give me a call please :-)
[ZerO]
Forum Irregular

Flavar wrote:no the ascension cap is at 6 times and it is good this way. (well you can ascend mroe often but who would do that for one percent increase in stats?)

I think you are missing the point Flavar...we know that the 5% + cap stops at 6 times, my gripe is the title...we are the same as those who have ascended 5 times...we get no commendation for bucking up and spending that last 180kuu and 5 bill naq and 80k trained units
Spoon
Forum Intermediate

While I agree with adding that extra name into the game, this discussion has been taking place in the ascended forums, maybe it should be left there. Forum even asked for suggestions in his thread.
Keep smiling it makes people wonder what your up to.
The Deity
Forum Regular
Alliance: Ancient Brethren
Race: Ancient
ID: 23494
Location: Alas, Now I'm A Little Further Away From The Sun, But I'm Closer To The Warmth

I wouldn't mind custom names like the custom ranks the mods give out in the forums
Wolf359
The Big Bad Admin
Alliance: EPA
Race: Tauri

Honours and Awards

Living God should, i think be the top level, so we need to insert one of the other suggestions (Oracle etc) elsewhere.
Severian wrote:So I say as a last resort, splice Semper & Wolf359 for a good balance, Clone said unholy abomination a hundred times, let loose on forums and problem solved.
Mod Speak
LBWMTE- D4rk S1de
Forum Expert

I think th 5 names are enough, cos if you see a living god there is an heir of mystery around how many times he has ascedned and how strong they are/
Cant be bothered logging in with my full name- so i shortened it :D
Tok`ra wrote:[voice=spidey]My sarcasm senses are tingeling![/voice]
[ZerO]
Forum Irregular

Spoon the Prophet wrote:While I agree with adding that extra name into the game, this discussion has been taking place in the ascended forums, maybe it should be left there. Forum even asked for suggestions in his thread.

Perhaps you can supply a link Spoon...i looked but found nothing... I think that Oracle is a great name to insert somewhere between prior and Living God.
Kirklandkie
Forum Spammer

Love Bad Wolf Lots'n Lots wrote:I think the 5 names are enough, cos if you see a living god there is an heir of mystery around how many times he has ascended and how strong they are/

i agree with this ^^^^^

-kirk
The Dalek Empire
Fledgling Forumer

Kirklandkie wrote:
Love Bad Wolf Lots'n Lots wrote:I think the 5 names are enough, cos if you see a living god there is an heir of mystery around how many times he has ascended and how strong they are/

i agree with this ^^^^^

-kirk

So do I. When you reach that level of power you should be taking pride in other beings being incapable of judging just how far your abilities can truly go. Furthermore, I cannot think of anything more to the point than "Living God". This individual can slaughter an army with but a thought, raise continents with a gesture and make you re-name your favourite cat. He/she/it is a Living God. It does exactly what it says on the tin.
MAsterp
Forum Intermediate

How about "Celestial Being of the Indu", ajna etc..... :-D
The Dalek Empire
Fledgling Forumer

MAsterp wrote:How about "Celestial Being of the Indu", ajna etc..... :-D

Still doesn't cut it next to "Living God".

Return to “Race General”