Osama2

The Peacekeeper
Forum Newbie

Osama2

OSAMA2 is a cheat. and he doesnt deny the fact!

i believe someone is using this account to generate high quantities of naq! the account was dormant for nearly 2 months then suprise suprise out of no where PPT was declared. 6.5 bil naq generated, it dissappeared, no spy levels change or unit production or any other stats for that matter. this was soon again followed by another PPT the same thing happened. This account is generating well over 100mil per turn and a lot of people i presume had been farming from it. since there has been 4 or 5 PPTs if not more. thats a lot of naq. the only thing that has changed is the amount of units he has it has now gone up 200k to 1.5 mil. With him buying uu its doesn't exactly take long to generate enough naq to buy 200k UU so where has the other 10bil + gone to??

I questioned him about cheating. I didn't deny it in fact he laughed. then hired a merc to sab me!

CHEATERS SHOULD NOT PROSPER
I need a siggy
Addict

i can confirm the guy going on ppt and the naq disapearing to someone else as i have also monitored Osama2 for possible farming. Definately needs a check up, was in an alliance with merchant references so i suspect it's been acting as a middle account for some scammer/multier. Just dbl checked, alliance name is "[ i m buying UUs ]".

http://www.stargatewars.com/stats.php?id=14289

In case he changes name, his link is above.
12agnar0k
Forum Addict
ID: 0

so... when you said he kept taking naq out of his acc and nothing changed you were lying .... because you contradicted yourself by saying he went up 200k uu , how do you know that he’s cheating, there are many explanations,

someone brought him the ppt, in return he gives them the cost in naq after its brought plus a little more... He buys uu .... He buys uu at a very bad price ... Someone gave him some uu earlier , He’s paying them back slowly with naq ... Someone loaned him uu , he has to give so much naq back .

The fact that he was inactive for 2 months doesn’t prove squat he may off been on vacation , but didn’t want to use the vacation button as he knew his acc would loose growth time,

Just because your jealous that he has lots of uu, doesn’t mean he cheats.

And when you confronted him about the cheating he wasn’t laughing as in hehehe you caught me, he was laughing as in hehehe what a noob i am going to teach him a lesson :twisted:

Ok I think i've made my point.
The Peacekeeper
Forum Newbie

the 200K appeared overnight.

he's a cheat and i stand buy that! it wasn't just the laughing in the message he sent there was a lot more too it!

If you like sticking up for cheats or scammers rag then your entitled to your say, everyone has there own parogative. juste do not support them in my post please! thanks

Oh and i'm far from jealous mate, whoop-dee-doo 1.5mil troops, so what, part of the game is to build your army and thats what i'm doing slowly! I'm annoyed that cheats get to prosper!
I need a siggy
ManiacMan
Forum Irregular

Yeah, I know of Osama2 also. Whoever plays him uses a clever combo of ppts and vacations to almost always be protected. However, I figured that he was generating the naq to sell for cash.

And, 200k uu (which just appeared overnight) could have been because he was buying uu with cash.

idk man - it doesn't make much sense to have a multi with 1.5mill uu, when you can just have your own account with that much. Most multi-accounters transfer uu and turns out of their multi accounts into their main account., because it is cheaper to increse UP at lower levels, and it would double your number of turns.

I guess what I'm trying to say is, if you have 1.5mill uu in your main, and your multi, and you put your multi on ppt, in order to generate naq, wouldn't it make more sense just to have 3mill in your main, no mult, and make twice the amount?

EDIT: And the alliance name? Do you think that he might by BUYING UU's...ie, have a very good reason for uu to just show up...cause he's buying them...
Raistlin Majere wrote:Do not consider this a warning, you have recieved enough of those. Your ass is mine.
(oh boy..)
[SGC_ReplicÅtors]
Forum Addict

osama2 is one of my farms i been wacthing him....just hoping he slips up witht he PPT thing and BAM i be there to take it all away...
LBWMTE- D4rk S1de
Forum Expert

I've become his officer, 6 mill a turn!
Cant be bothered logging in with my full name- so i shortened it :D
Tok`ra wrote:[voice=spidey]My sarcasm senses are tingeling![/voice]
Artiglio
Forum Regular

do you acctually have any proof of this guy cheating?

Love Bad Wolf Lots'n Lots wrote:I've become his officer, 6 mill a turn!

n00b... :P
The Peacekeeper
Forum Newbie

no proof but my hunches are always right
I need a siggy
Kerrus Magrus
Forum Irregular

i suspect that while this guy may be a multi, he has in fact started to play the multi as an actual account.
LBWMTE- D4rk S1de
Forum Expert

Årtiglio wrote:do you acctually have any proof of this guy cheating?

Love Bad Wolf Lots'n Lots wrote:I've become his officer, 6 mill a turn!

n00b... :P

I have seriously few uu, and a huge attack so farming is useless, I need to get naq anyway I can.
Cant be bothered logging in with my full name- so i shortened it :D
Tok`ra wrote:[voice=spidey]My sarcasm senses are tingeling![/voice]
Spoon
Forum Intermediate

He has been randomly playing and ppting for a long time now, ive been farming him when hes not been on ppt for about 3-4 months now.
Keep smiling it makes people wonder what your up to.
The Peacekeeper
Forum Newbie

i was farming him too thats part of the reason why i came to this conclusion! I knew others were doing it to. Question is how come i'm the only he hire a merc for
I need a siggy
12agnar0k
Forum Addict

the fourth horseman wrote:i was farming him too thats part of the reason why i came to this conclusion! I knew others were doing it to. Question is how come i'm the only he hire a merc for

because you called him a cheater...

there is still no proof that he cheats ... so you say that he uses ppts and vacations , im not here to support multis and cheats but you have no proof, he could be a real player with 1 acc , that doesnt have much time to play , maybe he works 15 hour shifts , maybe he cant afford to go on the internet, theres lots of reasons for playing a ppt/ vacation strat , this does not mean he cheats... all the naq could of been buying uu , could have been helping out freinds , could have been sold for cash , could have been used alot of ways.

your just angry that he sabbed you cos you called him a cheater, and your jealous because you cant take his naq cos he uses a clever farm proof strat .

please dont post on a hunch , really theres no point. also why the hell would anyoen make a multi with 1.5 mil uu ,
cinder__393
Forum Grunt

12agnar0k wrote:because you called him a cheater...

there is still no proof that he cheats ... so you say that he uses ppts and vacations , im not here to support multis and cheats but you have no proof, he could be a real player with 1 acc , that doesnt have much time to play , maybe he works 15 hour shifts , maybe he cant afford to go on the internet, theres lots of reasons for playing a ppt/ vacation strat , this does not mean he cheats... all the naq could of been buying uu , could have been helping out freinds , could have been sold for cash , could have been used alot of ways.

your just angry that he sabbed you cos you called him a cheater, and your jealous because you cant take his naq cos he uses a clever farm proof strat .

please dont post on a hunch , really theres no point. also why the hell would anyoen make a multi with 1.5 mil uu ,

I AGREE

to many ppls who have been inocent have been acused if u dont have any proof in any way then... there is no use posting it...

i want proof :twisted:
ANTI CHEATER ...

Return to “For Admin Archives”