*Bray Wyatt vs *ROB3RT

A place for declaration of, requests for, and bragging about, one on one personal wars ...
Guild
Forum Addict
Alliance: Retiring
Race: Draeden
ID: 1916018
Location: writing a booklet so people understand my humour :D

Re: *Bray Wyatt vs *ROB3RT

Huxley wrote:You're forgetting Odin, DDE have no honor. Although, they do like to prove me wrong. So, yeah, you can thank me for no war with DDE.

Huxley
Your friendly neighborhood watchman.
noone has ever thanked you for anything :smt060
Retired but still on a rampage
Spoiler
Rudy Peña wrote:Yea, OE is the the next FS in terms of snipers. We proud ourselves on it to the point we give out awards and see who can mass the most with a 0 def.
Drahazar wrote:Im happy to snipe anyone i want, why should i build any defences for you people
George Hazard wrote:FM is like a rite of passage for alliances.
You haven't truly made it to manhood until you've slept with the town prostitute.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
R0B3RT
Forum Zombie
Alliance: jaded empire
Race: fighter
ID: 0

i don.t have bigger ms on multie

i use it to help my main
no upgrade on it

is a friendly battle so..... no hate :smt019

i need take a look on haikon atac
if it is mass and after post on forum FS WILL PAY
harchester
Forum History
Alliance: Ricos Roughnecks

Have fun Robert ;)
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...
R0B3RT
Forum Zombie

ohhh that need be closed
my multie surrend
~Odin~
Alföðr
Alliance: The Collective
Race: International Pimp

R0B3RT wrote:ohhh that need be closed
my multie surrend
No need to do that.
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 145,573,411,725,000 damage
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage
TGW Annual Community Awards 2014/2015
Spoiler
R0B3RT
Forum Zombie

Defence Super Soldiers Killed(100) 19,078,490
Spies Killed(50) 9,836,234
Spy Killers Killed(50) 0
Mothership Weapons Destroyed(300) 207,981
Mothership Shields Destroyed(300) 208,420
Mothership Fleets Destroyed(200) 0
Planet Defences Destroyed(300) 0
Planets Taken(5000) 0
Naquadah Stolen(0.0001) 688,577,579,483
Untrained Kidnapped(50) 0
Weapon Points Destroyed (Sab+Att)(0.0001) 197,782,286,005
Attack Turns Used(1) 2,025

Attacking Mercenaries Lost 831,565
Defending Mercenaries Lost 0
Questers Lost 7,541
Defenders Lost 0
Super Questers Lost 10,403,253
Super Defenders Lost 0
Covert Agents Lost 5,460,000
Anti-Intelligence Drone Lost 10,951,252
Mothership Weapons Lost 292,012
Mothership Shields Lost 145,416
Mothership Fleets Lost 0
Planet Defences Lost 0
Planets Lost 0
Naquadah Lost 0
Untrained Lost 0
Weapon Points Destroyed (Sab+Att on You) 300,854,527,776
Attack Turns Used Against You 0
War Points Value of Losses (just as FYI) 4,128,251,763
Drahazar
Forum Elite
Alliance: Judgement
Race: Divine
ID: 1957053
Alternate name(s): Drahazar - Eternal FS Leader
Drahazar - Leader of "The Original Collective"

Guild wrote:
Huxley wrote:You're forgetting Odin, DDE have no honor. Although, they do like to prove me wrong. So, yeah, you can thank me for no war with DDE.

Huxley
Your friendly neighborhood watchman.
noone has ever thanked you for anything :smt060
Thank you Hux for everything you do for the gatewars community. Your tireless efforts to improve things have not gone unnoticed.
Spoiler
~Odin~
Alföðr

Zod14c wrote:I thought you built that def to stop me farming :)
You are sadly mistaken Zodiac LOL.

Nice massing Robert, I would have stayed up however I had returned from a night out of drinking for a friends 25th and need/want for sleep weighed a little more heavily then waiting for you to eventually drop ppt. Now that your back on PPT I guess i will wait another 2 days and then we can play during the week then.
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 145,573,411,725,000 damage
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage
Spoiler
R0B3RT
Forum Zombie

~Odin~ #51 wrote:

Nice massing Robert, I would have stayed up however I had returned from a night out of drinking for a friends 25th and need/want for sleep weighed a little more heavily then waiting for you to eventually drop ppt. Now that your back on PPT I guess i will wait another 2 days and then we can play during the week then.
i know you posted on facebook :-D
and yes i sit 2 days on ppt
~Odin~
Alföðr

R0B3RT wrote:
~Odin~ #51 wrote:

i know you posted on facebook :-D
and yes i sit 2 days on ppt
I had 7 pints, 12 shots with the birthday girl and 4 cocktails I was well buzzed and needed sleep badly LOL.

I was rather surprised to see my MS a bit stronger then yours, It was able to fight you off for a while. Good massing nonetheless ^_^
Spoiler
Zod14c
Forum Expert
Alliance: DDE
ID: 6968

~Odin~ #51 wrote:

I'll put it down to co-incidence then :)
~Odin~
Alföðr

Zod14c wrote:
~Odin~ #51 wrote:

I'll put it down to co-incidence then :)
Sure if that what you want then go ahead lol.
Still waiting for you to drop Robert however thanks for building the defence a bit more, Will make it a bit more fun ^_^ I look forward to it. Not sure if I will want to get you the moment you drop though, Think thats like 3-4am my time and I do love my sleep lol.
Spoiler
R0B3RT
Forum Zombie

after i got this in pm [spoiler]I will try my best to do an onliner with you however it does not help that we are in to conflicting time zones which means it is hard for both of us to catch each other online[/spoiler]

for me this vendetta can be closed
if odin want continue need accept my terms ;)
~Odin~
Alföðr

R0B3RT wrote:after i got this in pm [spoiler]I will try my best to do an onliner with you however it does not help that we are in to conflicting time zones which means it is hard for both of us to catch each other online[/spoiler]

Well since you brought this to the forums I have no choice but to break it down for everyone.

The vendetta was set up because you massed a HC member of mine and KJ rather any issues be sorted by possible vendettas to avoid all out war so he gave me the go ahead for a vendetta with you. I contacted you and we b0oth agreed on the terms I even took out the rule "No ppt" because you were worried about TL stealing your planets.

You had a weeks notice for the vendetta and informed me that you only set ppt on weekends which I was fine with. My ppt dropped and you massed me as it was 4:30am ish for me and was drunk from a party so i did not bother signing in. I wake up to find my stats destroyed as I was fully expecting however you had re-hit ppt.

I then messaged you la few days after the party I had with the following "
hope you come off ppt soon otherwise we might have to extend the vendetta :( ". I wanted us to have a fun and fair vendetta to sort out our issues then the following messages were sent and recived.

Message from robert

[spoiler]are u sure you want extend it?? ha ha[/spoiler]

My reply

[spoiler]Well yes if you are on ppt and dont give me an actual chance to mass you i will extend it another week.[/spoiler]

His reply

[spoiler]i said you my multie is not for fight

and if you really want fight come on line and play

and is for 7 days this vendetta you can,t extend if i don.t want[/spoiler]

My reply

[spoiler]Listen robert I am trying to be nice and respectful to you, I didnt bag you out on the forums for running straight back to ppt after you massed me because thats not how I wish to act. You informed me you would only ppt on the weekends and I even put it in the terms of the vendetta that you could ppt so TL did not take your planets. You have massed me once and I am yet to even touch you so If I need to extend this vendetta between our NG accounts, You massed one of my High Council members so this vendetta is to clear the air from that attack.

I will try my best to do an onliner with you however it does not help that we are in to conflicting time zones which means it is hard for both of us to catch each other online. I will not be home this weekend because it is my fathers birthday and I am going up north to visit him hence why I was hoping to have this over and done with by then however If i have to I will extend the Venetta between *Bray Wyatt and *ROB3RT then I will. I am only trying to be fair to both of us.[/spoiler]

His reply

[spoiler]you snipered all your life im not interest to fight a sniper so..... stop piss me

if not i show you a really vendetta[/spoiler]

My reply

[spoiler]Robert I am trying to be nice here man why are you being so rude?
You say \"ou snipered all your life\" that is just not true at all, I have been in many wars and many times i have re-built.

I set the vendetta up with a minimum defence clause in it so that every time I sign in I build a defence (I was planing on building higher then that any way). I had a 9tril defence built on this account which you have already massed and I have a 4.2tril defence right now and a fully loaded monthership. I am building.

I just want to have a respectable vendetta and you are not even trying to keep it that way. I am showing you respect and have not insulted you at all, are we going to sort this out like adults?[/spoiler]

HOWEVER

We have both had our fun now (an onliner) this thread can now be closed, Issue solved.
Spoiler
Drahazar
Forum Elite
Alliance: Judgement
Race: Divine
ID: 1957053
Alternate name(s): Drahazar - Eternal FS Leader
Drahazar - Leader of "The Original Collective"

~Odin~ #51 wrote:
R0B3RT wrote:after i got this in pm [spoiler]I will try my best to do an onliner with you however it does not help that we are in to conflicting time zones which means it is hard for both of us to catch each other online[/spoiler]

Well since you brought this to the forums I have no choice but to break it down for everyone.

The vendetta was set up because you massed a HC member of mine and KJ rather any issues be sorted by possible vendettas to avoid all out war so he gave me the go ahead for a vendetta with you. I contacted you and we b0oth agreed on the terms I even took out the rule "No ppt" because you were worried about TL stealing your planets.

You had a weeks notice for the vendetta and informed me that you only set ppt on weekends which I was fine with. My ppt dropped and you massed me as it was 4:30am ish for me and was drunk from a party so i did not bother signing in. I wake up to find my stats destroyed as I was fully expecting however you had re-hit ppt.

I then messaged you la few days after the party I had with the following "
hope you come off ppt soon otherwise we might have to extend the vendetta :( ". I wanted us to have a fun and fair vendetta to sort out our issues then the following messages were sent and recived.

Message from robert

[spoiler]are u sure you want extend it?? ha ha[/spoiler]

My reply

[spoiler]Well yes if you are on ppt and dont give me an actual chance to mass you i will extend it another week.[/spoiler]

His reply

[spoiler]i said you my multie is not for fight

and if you really want fight come on line and play

and is for 7 days this vendetta you can,t extend if i don.t want[/spoiler]

My reply

[spoiler]Listen robert I am trying to be nice and respectful to you, I didnt bag you out on the forums for running straight back to ppt after you massed me because thats not how I wish to act. You informed me you would only ppt on the weekends and I even put it in the terms of the vendetta that you could ppt so TL did not take your planets. You have massed me once and I am yet to even touch you so If I need to extend this vendetta between our NG accounts, You massed one of my High Council members so this vendetta is to clear the air from that attack.

I will try my best to do an onliner with you however it does not help that we are in to conflicting time zones which means it is hard for both of us to catch each other online. I will not be home this weekend because it is my fathers birthday and I am going up north to visit him hence why I was hoping to have this over and done with by then however If i have to I will extend the Venetta between *Bray Wyatt and *ROB3RT then I will. I am only trying to be fair to both of us.[/spoiler]

His reply

[spoiler]you snipered all your life im not interest to fight a sniper so..... stop piss me

if not i show you a really vendetta[/spoiler]

My reply

[spoiler]Robert I am trying to be nice here man why are you being so rude?
You say \"ou snipered all your life\" that is just not true at all, I have been in many wars and many times i have re-built.

I set the vendetta up with a minimum defence clause in it so that every time I sign in I build a defence (I was planing on building higher then that any way). I had a 9tril defence built on this account which you have already massed and I have a 4.2tril defence right now and a fully loaded monthership. I am building.

I just want to have a respectable vendetta and you are not even trying to keep it that way. I am showing you respect and have not insulted you at all, are we going to sort this out like adults?[/spoiler]

HOWEVER

We have both had our fun now (an onliner) this thread can now be closed, Issue solved.

Wow, Odin you gave him every opportunity to be courteous, such a shame that Rob never returned the favour.

Well done, I know that Rob hiding on PPT like a coward for the most part wasn't what you were after, but well done bud. Bravo.
Spoiler

Return to “Vendetta corner”