*Bray Wyatt vs *ROB3RT

A place for declaration of, requests for, and bragging about, one on one personal wars ...
~Odin~
Alföðr
Alliance: The Collective
Race: International Pimp
ID: 0

*Bray Wyatt vs *ROB3RT

Due to private matters I challenge Robert to a vendetta, We shall be using our NG accounts which will enable a leveled playing ground.

1) Starts GameTime: Jan31 - 00:00.00
2) Ends GameTime: Feb7 - 00:00.00
3) no ascended
4) no planets
5) minimum 2.5tril defence to be rebuilt upon sign in
6) no double strike or phase

Both FSF Leadership and DDE HC have agreed to this vendetta. Reset ME's fire up the BBQ and grab a cold one because its time to party.

Regards
~Odin~/Bray Wyatt
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 145,573,411,725,000 damage
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage
TGW Annual Community Awards 2014/2015
Spoiler
Guild
Forum Addict
Alliance: Retiring
Race: Draeden
ID: 1916018
Location: writing a booklet so people understand my humour :D

Re: *Bray Wyatt vs *ROB3RT

£10 on rob :-D
Retired but still on a rampage
Spoiler
Rudy Peña wrote:Yea, OE is the the next FS in terms of snipers. We proud ourselves on it to the point we give out awards and see who can mass the most with a 0 def.
Drahazar wrote:Im happy to snipe anyone i want, why should i build any defences for you people
George Hazard wrote:FM is like a rite of passage for alliances.
You haven't truly made it to manhood until you've slept with the town prostitute.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
~Odin~
Alföðr

Guild wrote:£10 on rob :-D
:smt055 :smt053 :smt051
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 145,573,411,725,000 damage
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage
Spoiler
Haikon
Forum Irregular
Alliance: Forgotten Serenity
ID: 36462

Have fun everyone.

Go ODIE!!!!!!!!!! :smt050 :smt060 :smt050

Master Rahl
Forum Regular
Alliance: KzD
Race: Aydindril
ID: 13355
Alternate name(s): Master Rahl

$30 on Guild getting someone upset in this thread.

Have fun both.
[9:21:11 PM] Les Ennemis: good i like our members happy
What kind of plans would the Master Rahl have? I plan to conquer the world
Spoiler
ImageImage
™WORLDEATERS
Forum Irregular
Alliance: THE DARK DOMINIUM™
Race: DDE LEG.XV
ID: 71521
Alternate name(s): Nameless Hero

Wish good fights,
Rob don't be to hard to hm.

greetz marcus
DDE - NOBODY LIKE US WE DONT CARE
WE DOMINATE THIS WORLD

SIG
SYNDICATE 2014
Mental
Forum Elite
Alliance: [ THE DARK DOMINIUM™]
Race: ~Da Bait~
ID: 55247
Alternate name(s): Melting Pot of Friendship.

Have fun both, The devil made you do it.
Spoiler
[14:42:10] The Anti Christ: Now I know what harch feels like
[20:15:16] Duderanch: Ben filled me up :P
[14:14] CC Leader: harriet harmon is a freak in bed
[01:42:08] The Anti Christ: Mental is my hero, I wish I was more like him
Guild
Forum Addict

Master Rahl wrote:$30 on Guild getting someone upset in this thread.

Have fun both.
I'll take that bet !!! and bid this thread farewell until locked where I come collect my winnings :smt047
Spoiler
Rudy Peña wrote:Yea, OE is the the next FS in terms of snipers. We proud ourselves on it to the point we give out awards and see who can mass the most with a 0 def.
Drahazar wrote:Im happy to snipe anyone i want, why should i build any defences for you people
You haven't truly made it to manhood until you've slept with the town prostitute.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Z E R O
Forum Addict
Alliance: Jötunheim
Race: NanoTiMaster
ID: 1918344
Alternate name(s): Hymir

ROFL

god ya know i love you odin but vendying his NG is kinda sad bro rofl.

have fun boys and girls mass each others mains will ya.
Z E R O - Jötunheim - 1907332 - UnKnown of the TOLAH
*Zero - 1991093
Spoiler
~Odin~
Alföðr

Z E R O wrote:ROFL

god ya know i love you odin but vendying his NG is kinda sad bro rofl.

have fun boys and girls mass each others mains will ya.
How do you think it is sad? I am taking him on within a leveled playing field lvl for lvl our accounts are basically the same. (I think the only thing he has up on me is his MS might be a bit higher).

What is sad about wanting an equal fight? I see people all the time declaring a vendetta with 2-3 covert levels higher and motherships sometimes twice the size of the other players. This way it comes down to old school leveled playing field. I am surprised you would not have thought about that and the possible fun in a vendetta where no one has the clear one up on the other regarding account lvls etc.
Spoiler
Guild
Forum Addict

once rob sees the ME available on your main odin.... since you declared this I'm not sure you can count on rob not wanting that :smt047
Spoiler
Huxley
Forum Elder

So when I come back in a couple of days to check the forums I can expect a FS vs DDE thread... cool.

If not, there's always the other war...
WARNING: This post may contain traces of dry wit and sarcasm. If swallowed you should seek immediate medical advice. Gatewars.com accepts no responsibility for injury caused by taking any of this seriously.
~Odin~
Alföðr

Guild wrote:once rob sees the ME available on your main odin.... since you declared this I'm not sure you can count on rob not wanting that :smt047
Im sure by now he has spied my main and has seen my stats. KJ cleared the vendetta between the two accounts that this thread is regarding. Robert and I have sent several messages to each other regarding the terms and we have both agreed upon them.

I built the defence up on bray wyatt and it is higher then his on his NG account (not by to much mind) I look forward to enjoying some good old fashion fun with robert. Him and I haven't had much time in the past to actually focus on each other so this should be good.

No huxley do not expect such a thread, these vendetta's are done to avoid anything boiling over when it can be simply dealt with here. KJ knows about this vendetta and gave it his personal okay, both Kj and Robert have known for a week that this was going to happen.
Spoiler
Huxley
Forum Elder

You're forgetting Odin, DDE have no honor. Although, they do like to prove me wrong. So, yeah, you can thank me for no war with DDE.

Huxley
Your friendly neighborhood watchman.
WARNING: This post may contain traces of dry wit and sarcasm. If swallowed you should seek immediate medical advice. Gatewars.com accepts no responsibility for injury caused by taking any of this seriously.
Zod14c
Forum Expert
Alliance: DDE
ID: 6968

~Odin~ #51 wrote:
Guild wrote:once rob sees the ME available on your main odin.... since you declared this I'm not sure you can count on rob not wanting that :smt047
Im sure by now he has spied my main and has seen my stats. KJ cleared the vendetta between the two accounts that this thread is regarding. Robert and I have sent several messages to each other regarding the terms and we have both agreed upon them.

I built the defence up on bray wyatt and it is higher then his on his NG account (not by to much mind) I look forward to enjoying some good old fashion fun with robert. Him and I haven't had much time in the past to actually focus on each other so this should be good.

No huxley do not expect such a thread, these vendetta's are done to avoid anything boiling over when it can be simply dealt with here. KJ knows about this vendetta and gave it his personal okay, both Kj and Robert have known for a week that this was going to happen.
I thought you built that def to stop me farming :)

Good luck ~Odin I feel you may need it.

~Z

Return to “Vendetta corner”