mother ships

For newcomers to ask questions to the other users... this section will usually answer most questions... requesting resources (naq/UUs/ATs) is not to be done here...
dip ship
Forum Grunt
ID: 0

mother ships

so i know how to weaken a mothership (destroy weps ect) but how do i destroy a mothership entierly, asin boom whole thing GONE not repairable GONE bye bye woo cee yaaah

the end

game over

understand?
Huxley wrote:THIS should be the TAF motto..." Can't hack a war? Join TAF, just go inactive and let a couple guys carry you until the enemy gets bored!"
*gecko
Forum Newbie
Alliance: Σ Allegiance
Race: Omegan Lord

Re: mother ships

this is an interesting concept, in the show motherships can be destroyed. why not in game?
~oh so lovely person is a mighty eph
dip ship
Forum Grunt

Re: mother ships

*niro_tui wrote:this is an interesting concept, in the show motherships can be destroyed. why not in game?

would help balance the game for the new cumers if the old timers had to risk it all

realy if EVERYTHING were destroyable, (even if uuuuber expensive) i think this game would be more balanced
Huxley wrote:THIS should be the TAF motto..." Can't hack a war? Join TAF, just go inactive and let a couple guys carry you until the enemy gets bored!"

Return to “Newbie/ FAQ Forum”