Demi-Gods 2.0

For discussion on balance, bugs, likes, dislikes of recently released features.
Slim87R
Forum Expert

Re: Demi-Gods 2.0

I have been wasting turns for a while anyways. I dont have the time to farm all my turns away and I dont use my Demi's, so I just send them out repeatedly. If not I would always be maxxed at 4k turns (like I have been for a good year). I also sit in the top 10 so I have been squandering the turn bonus. I should really just finish ascending. I think Imay have ascended maybe 5 or 6 times. I think if I do it right I could make my account seriously OP.
Clockwork
The Ablest Man
Alliance: Multiverse
Race: Clockwork Admin
ID: 1940718

Nothing is a waste if your having fun along the way.

Some of the new Demi abilities make it worth splashing out a few AT's here and there ;)
Admin for all the Forum things...
Click Me for forum rules.
Click Me for Game admin contact details.
reborn
Forum Elite
ID: 0

still w8ing on the demi that says one de-ascension hit and player will be de-ascended.
Image x2 :smt081
Spoiler
teesdale wrote:im going to start calling you Mathod man... because i swear to god your as dense as Mathlord is when it comes to arguing.

Ignore valid points from everyone else and believe your own verbal diarrhea, the pair of you.
i just accidently abandoned that planet i just took
[02:02] Scott - Harch - :

<<< **Filtered** MY LIFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
SVaRuN
Forum Elder
Alliance: The Legion
Race: Roman

So HE help me out here.

My turn producing Demi is inefficient as it is now? It's a 3 ATs per turn one :D

Meaning if I got a good 1k turns before per week. How many ATs I ll need to spend now to even keep him alive. Current calculations dont show it's worth the effort and may be just smarter wasting my turns for DMU while hanging this previously to be awesome but now **Filtered** Demi to a wall :)
Quae caret ora cruore nostro?
Sniperwax
Forum Regular

SVaRuN wrote:So HE help me out here.

My turn producing Demi is inefficient as it is now? It's a 3 ATs per turn one :D

Meaning if I got a good 1k turns before per week. How many ATs I ll need to spend now to even keep him alive. Current calculations dont show it's worth the effort and may be just smarter wasting my turns for DMU while hanging this previously to be awesome but now **Filtered** Demi to a wall :)
It depends on what tier DG you plan to salvage wreckages with. I haven't worked out the math yet but it kinds seems like after the first few salvages (to get you to 10,800 supergates) you should really only be using a tier 4 or 5 to salvage with. Anything lower tier is better AT spent farming DMU or massing swine.
Dexter Morgan
Forum Irregular
Alliance: THE DARK DOMINIUM™
Race: DoC Command Staff
ID: 23888
Alternate name(s): Dark Lunas,Dis Tra Tuat Harsesis,Sylar,Stewie Griffin,Dexter Morgan......yes THE Dexter Morgan aka theDEX

Sniperwax wrote:

It depends on what tier DG you plan to salvage wreckages with. I haven't worked out the math yet but it kinds seems like after the first few salvages (to get you to 10,800 supergates) you should really only be using a tier 4 or 5 to salvage with. Anything lower tier is better AT spent farming DMU or massing swine.
AGREE
I am no longer playing these troll games. Take my stats or give them. That is all.....Dexter is not mad, but he is just done playing reindeer games and wishes to take his popcorn and go, the movie is getting stale.
M.I.A wrote:everyone keep calm and look at my nipples
Sol
Forum Addict

Sniperwax wrote:

I don't expect them to be perma-equipped, but more 'use them when you need them'. There are many demis for many situations now.
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?
I think this is sig worthy in fact.
SVaRuN
Forum Elder
Alliance: The Legion
Race: Roman

Use my turn demi when I need him?

Good one SoL heh
Quae caret ora cruore nostro?
Sol
Forum Addict

Energy yield approx. double for the same scenario now.
Field Marshall wrote:
Really?
Slim87R
Forum Expert

All I have is a tier 1 DG. I did have a tier 2 but it disappeared in one of the wreckages. I tried attacking multiple defenses almost identical to my strike, but never seem to pick anything up.
son goku
Fledgling Forumer
Alternate name(s): Jon

Sol, I actually really like this update and I can see it has great potential.

I have a couple of suggestions I hope you will consider.

The first is that if a wreckage is completed before the timer has finished, can it please end early and send back our demi's/resources there and then, surely the risk of commiting them and the turns is enough of a penalty instead of the added time restraint for no reason?

The second suggestion is to reduce the amount of resources in each wreckage or the amount of turns needed to complete them. Even at this stage where everyone is excited and piling thousands of turns into the wreckages they are regularly failing. surely once the hype dies down and people go back to farming, completing a wreckage is going to become nion impossible and the less chance they have of completing the more people willa void risking their turns and demis .. almost rendering them obsolete?

I think this has a lot of potential but I can see demis falling out of existance due to the shear risks that will become more present as time passes and the excitment dissapears.

What are peoples thoughts?
Care free wherever we may be! We are the famous CFC!

Z E R O
Forum Addict
Alliance: Jötunheim
Race: NanoTiMaster
ID: 1918344
Alternate name(s): Hymir

son goku wrote:[spoiler]Sol, I actually really like this update and I can see it has great potential.

The first is that if a wreckage is completed before the timer has finished, can it please end early and send back our demi's/resources there and then, surely the risk of commiting them and the turns is enough of a penalty instead of the added time restraint for no reason?

The second suggestion is to reduce the amount of resources in each wreckage or the amount of turns needed to complete them. Even at this stage where everyone is excited and piling thousands of turns into the wreckages they are regularly failing. surely once the hype dies down and people go back to farming, completing a wreckage is going to become nion impossible and the less chance they have of completing the more people willa void risking their turns and demis .. almost rendering them obsolete?

I think this has a lot of potential but I can see demis falling out of existance due to the shear risks that will become more present as time passes and the excitment dissapears.

What are peoples thoughts?
[/spoiler]
I was thinking sort of along these lines to be honest.
Z E R O - Jötunheim - 1907332 - UnKnown of the TOLAH
*Zero - 1991093
Spoiler
Sol
Forum Addict

son goku wrote:Sol, I actually really like this update and I can see it has great potential.

There was a reason but I can't think of it right now. Will consider it anyways.
son goku wrote: The second suggestion is to reduce the amount of resources in each wreckage or the amount of turns needed to complete them. Even at this stage where everyone is excited and piling thousands of turns into the wreckages they are regularly failing. surely once the hype dies down and people go back to farming, completing a wreckage is going to become nion impossible and the less chance they have of completing the more people willa void risking their turns and demis .. almost rendering them obsolete?
That was one of the problems. I can't exactly judge how much people will go for them, so I had to sort of collect data on live. It is an ongoing process though so tweaks will be made (when I have time).
Field Marshall wrote:
Really?
son goku
Fledgling Forumer
Alternate name(s): Jon

Sol wrote:
son goku wrote:Sol, I actually really like this update and I can see it has great potential.

There was a reason but I can't think of it right now. Will consider it anyways.
son goku wrote: The second suggestion is to reduce the amount of resources in each wreckage or the amount of turns needed to complete them. Even at this stage where everyone is excited and piling thousands of turns into the wreckages they are regularly failing. surely once the hype dies down and people go back to farming, completing a wreckage is going to become nion impossible and the less chance they have of completing the more people willa void risking their turns and demis .. almost rendering them obsolete?
That was one of the problems. I can't exactly judge how much people will go for them, so I had to sort of collect data on live. It is an ongoing process though so tweaks will be made (when I have time).
Thanks for the update on what you plan to do :D I look forward to it being fine tuned
Care free wherever we may be! We are the famous CFC!

Sniperwax
Forum Regular

I dunno...I like a lot of things about the new system. I don't like however the many thousands of turns I lost losing Demi's that took me many thousands of turns to obtain and many quads of DMU to skill-up pre-2.0. First time I laughed a bit and let it go but second time now hmmmm considering not partaking in it anymore.

Just a personal choice really. Salutes, etc. to those enjoying the new diggs, etc. I'll have my ASC fun vicariously through you folks.

Return to “Discussion on Released Enhancements”