Hello

Introduce yourself and say hai here. :)
vinny d
Forum Expert
Alliance: House Stark
Race: Nano-ti
ID: 27317

Hello

I've been on and off with this game for close near 10 years. I've grown from a teen to a man. I'm not going to return in any scope that is tangible. I just want to say thank you. As I down a few beers I remember all of the friends that I have made through this game and how it has shaped my life. I would have never have expected how much this game would have improve me as a person. I am thankful that this game is still here. A decade of turmoil and life, and to have this game as a constant is reassuring. After each time I step back from this game I always come crawling back. I can never forget all of the good times I have had and all of the fun that this game has gave me. I will never forget all the heroes and the villains; the people that make this game fun. I hope that I am remembered but at the same time I don't care because the memories that were given to me are priceless. A text based game that can survive for a decade isn't about the gameplay, it's about the relationships that are developed. It's knowing your id:27317, after years of disuse. I will weep when the day comes that this site is done. I will weep knowing that the community that this game has created has died. I know now, still to this day, that the time for this games demise has not yet come. The people who play this game make it what it is. I hope I am remembered but at the same time I do not fret, because, I remember you all, and that is the best thing, I can not forget. Huzzah to SGW. Huzzah to the community.

~Vinny D~
~Supreme Commander of Himself~
Zeon
Forum Elite
Alliance: THe criminal web
ID: 0

Re: Hello

I remember you
Sovetski wrote:Once FRA always FRA, we are almost as addictive as this game.
Dubby_CompGamerGeek2
Forum Addict
Alliance: TÅTS / TÅF
Race: Magnificent
ID: 83588
Alternate name(s): >> Skype: IrishHighlanders <<
Dublin Warrior, Dubby, Dubs, DW, CGG, DCGG2.
Paul, Paulie Boy!, Paulie, PAULIE!!!, PAULIE BOY!!!, Paul James, etc.

I remember you... not much, but I do. 8-[
:smt006
Moriarty
Forum Irregular
Alliance: N/A
Race: Ancient
ID: 1991944
Alternate name(s): ~M~

A big welcome back to a former member of House Stark. ;)

I wish you only the best my friend, and hope you enjoy your many years here.
Duderanch
Internet Hero
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: Ancient
ID: 58491

I remember you, even though I don't think we have ever spoken, the old fahqkd sig is still (after 7 long years) one of my favourites from these forums.

I'm glad we still got plenty of old timers about to spark up memories of the 'good old days'. :-D
The trade broker reports trade from Surtr to *Teesdale_ of 100,000,000 Naq for 33,000,000,000,000 Naq is complete.

Barbara! says: haha ok you can have a piece of my soul for 50bil naq

Skype= dan_P_@msn.com
Teesdale
[21:06:02] Jake/Tees: does black market work in there?
[21:06:18] robert: nah
[21:06:24] robert: uu go in miners
[21:06:24] Duderanch: Yeah Ben said did but can't untrin miners so no point
[21:06:37] Jake/Tees: sweet, so methlad not be able to fight back :D
[21:06:46] Jake/Tees: EADC
Naq sold in 2017 - 21q
vinny d
Forum Expert
Alliance: House Stark
Race: Nano-ti
ID: 27317

I play mostly for nostalgia. My interest in the game is superseded by life. I miss the old days of Fahqkd. I also miss the old cloak and dagger that involved many alliances, mayhem included. We've never spoken duderanch but your handle is one that I expect to see when I come back to the forums.

Moriarty, Thanks man. I have enjoyed my decade of on and off being here. House stark was fun when it existed. My time in any full capacity isn't going to happen but I love being able to come back and reminisce.

There are so many people I want to get into contact with that I have lost touch with. Many friends and many great accounts.
Zeon
Forum Elite
Alliance: THe criminal web
ID: 0

I feel the same way. Life has changed and nothing will be as engaging as the great wars and allience treaties. This game got me through a lot of changes in my life as well.
Sovetski wrote:Once FRA always FRA, we are almost as addictive as this game.

Return to “New/Returned to the forum?”