Neimenljivi
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Lone wolf
Race: Slovenian
ID: 82089

Re: Taking matters into my own hands

Hehe thanks guys, hope Ja gets it now.

Anyway.

Ja lost 1/2 of his strike (approx 1,2b), sold off the rest.
dont care went from 4,6b strike and 2,8b def to 2,6b strike and 0 def
stranger lost 5,4b def and MS
Sleepdeprived lost 10,8b def and MS

Spies in both the case of stranger and Sleepdeprived were untrained unbelievably fast. Almost straight after each other. But then again, the "people" in question used to have the same password in main on both of their accounts. The attacks in GAL didn't show up yet, and Sleepdeprived claims to have told stranger they're both being massed. Now that could only happen if Sleepdeprived logged into stranger's account to see I was massing stranger as well. Even if they are in fact 2 different people, that is still against the rules.

Also:
Sleepdeprived wrote:M not a ****ong cheat ER you dumbass, me and stranger are brothers that live in a. College town and live under the same roof your just mad we were kicking ur ass and i demand my money back that i put into this game otherwise I will sue this gamecompany and all of star gatewars will be shut down.
Don't know which smiley is more appropriate - ](*,) or :smt043

EDIT:
Sleepdeprived wrote:I know his pw and his username, idk his email address.
Regarding the stranger account, while he's sticking with the story of stranger being his brother. Who knows of their brother's passwords, but doesn't know their emails?

In either case, the message proves accounts were breaking the game rules even if they anyone is to believe their story of being brothers who use same passwords.

Rules wrote: 1) Only one account per person, per game server.
2) No automated processes, macros, scripts or other 'non human being' run account activity is allowed.
3) No sharing or giving out your account details to others.
4) No logging into other people's accounts.
5) Attempts to break into accounts, the game, or otherwise disrupt or slow down the game, or server, are strictly illegal.
6) Using bugs or exploits of any kind, or knowing of and not reporting bugs or exploits, is illegal.
7) Spamming your recruiting link, or anything else related to or using our name or site, is illegal. Share the site, but please do so respectfully.
8) Any breaking of the rules can result in punishment, suspension, banning, account deletion, or banning of your entire ISP.
~Jack
Haz wrote:It took a bit of time, but the investigation has now been completed.
S1eepy will be banned for scripting, for the remainder of this era.
Name: S1eepy [ TheCheekyChickens ]
{Banned}
2012 Awards awarded to me:
Spoiler
stratigize
Forum Regular
Alliance: None
ID: 1916975

Would you like to see text messages between us to show that he informed me of you starting the massings?
Sleepdeprived
Forum Newbie
ID: 0

Stranger let jack think what he wants, we will just mass him in due time. I think ima sit on him
Neimenljivi
Forum Zombie

Funny how you keep changing the story. Even IF you are not a multi, you clearly are cheating as you have accesses to each-other's accounts which is against the rules in the same way as multying is.

A message from Sleepdeprived said:
Sleepdeprived wrote:Well me and my brother do for the most part [OP: regarding real brothers not having the same passwords] and it didn\'t have to show up in gal [OP: regarding he could only see the massing if he logged into stranger's account] since I am 10ft from his room and its so hard to say hey watch ur self im being massed.

So Sleepdeprived account claims the 2 of you live 10 ft apart and he said - watch your self, I'm being massed. Now you, stranger, claim he sent you text message to inform you. Seeing how fast all that had to be done and seeing how Sleepdeprived claims you live 10 ft apart and claims he said it, well one certainly does not send a text message, with the other receiving, reading, going to comp, (possibly turning it on), logging in, all in a couple of seconds. So no, I don't buy your story, not one bit.
IF the two of you are actually brothers, you are still cheating as you are logging into each-other's accounts.

Sleepdeprived account was soo angry when he got massed, now you think you can sit on me, scare me and say you actually was planning on massing people? Yet when you got massed you said you'd sue the game unless you got a refund. I see stranger account is still making donations, probably that USS wouldn't have been bought if it weren't for the massing. Don't worry, next time you'll lose your spies as well ;)

~Jack
{Banned}
Spoiler
stratigize
Forum Regular
Alliance: None
ID: 1916975

Neimenljivi wrote:Funny how you keep changing the story. Even IF you are not a multi, you clearly are cheating as you have accesses to each-other's accounts which is against the rules in the same way as multying is.

A message from Sleepdeprived said:
Sleepdeprived wrote:Well me and my brother do for the most part [OP: regarding real brothers not having the same passwords] and it didn\'t have to show up in gal [OP: regarding he could only see the massing if he logged into stranger's account] since I am 10ft from his room and its so hard to say hey watch ur self im being massed.

So Sleepdeprived account claims the 2 of you live 10 ft apart and he said - watch your self, I'm being massed. Now you, stranger, claim he sent you text message to inform you. Seeing how fast all that had to be done and seeing how Sleepdeprived claims you live 10 ft apart and claims he said it, well one certainly does not send a text message, with the other receiving, reading, going to comp, (possibly turning it on), logging in, all in a couple of seconds. So no, I don't buy your story, not one bit.
IF the two of you are actually brothers, you are still cheating as you are logging into each-other's accounts.

Sleepdeprived account was soo angry when he got massed, now you think you can sit on me, scare me and say you actually was planning on massing people? Yet when you got massed you said you'd sue the game unless you got a refund. I see stranger account is still making donations, probably that USS wouldn't have been bought if it weren't for the massing. Don't worry, next time you'll lose your spies as well ;)

~Jack
Yes we do live 10 ft apart, I told you an a message ingame we live in an apartment together. The USS was gonna be bought regardless of the massing which is why I was low on turns. And logging on thru an iPad is not that hard, you click a button swipe the screen and your on the internet.
Ronon Dex
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: The Divine

pitty peeps have to use USS in a era like this :(
Arkenius
Forum Expert
Alliance: Ωmegan Empire
Race: The Honey Badger
Alternate name(s): The Nutcracker

yeah, kinda hilarious. Isn't the whole point winning $$ this era, not wasting it? ](*,)
Mental
Forum Elite
Alliance: [ THE DARK DOMINIUM™]
Race: ~Da Bait~
ID: 55247
Alternate name(s): Melting Pot of Friendship.

Ah no gatewars gon b goned :smt104
Spoiler
[14:42:10] The Anti Christ: Now I know what harch feels like
[20:15:16] Duderanch: Ben filled me up :P
[14:14] CC Leader: harriet harmon is a freak in bed
[01:42:08] The Anti Christ: Mental is my hero, I wish I was more like him
SuperSaiyan
Persistent spambot
Race: Yankee
Alternate name(s): Lt. Frank Drebin

Honours and Awards

Dubby_CompGamerGeek2 wrote:Can someone who doesn't play quantum... help somehow?

My best wishes to your endeavors. :)
I shall add an...

I told you so.
Neimenljivi
Forum Zombie

deleted__Sleepdeprived
=D>

What was it, around 4 mil spies, yeah?

Now I'd actually leave your other account alone.. But you made a coward move by massing an alliance mate who had nothing to do with it. So... :)

~Jack
{Banned}
Spoiler
Ronon Dex
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: The Divine

Neimenljivi wrote:deleted__Sleepdeprived
=D>

Think of all those USS's wated LOL #-o
IFLuX
Forum Elite

So stratigize had a multy ? or what :smt100 ?
Spoiler
mcdeadly . : i would rather eat stool from fluxes bumhole than fight alongside DDE!
Clockwork Ben Allman: Does not count if you pay for it flux, and tbh, you always 'pay' one way or another :P
anonymous :THIS should be the TAF motto..." Can't hack a war? Join TAF, just go inactive and let a couple guys carry you until the enemy gets bored!"
Loki: like i said before
Loki: denis doesnt have friends
Loki: just people he hasnt pissed off yet

[10:11:58 AM] Loki: I'm a sniper
[1:30:17 PM] Dean Bailey: tbh im not that sleep deprived
[1:30:26 PM] Dean Bailey: i had a super epic nap from 3PM till 6 PM
[1:30:52 PM] Dean Bailey: and thankfully it wasnt the kind of nap you have with TAF.

[19:59:26] Denis Oman: i never had sex with drugs
[19:59:32] Denis Oman: but i did when i was wasted as **Filtered**
[19:59:52] WarGuruBambi -DDE: Bad things happen when drunk lol
[20:00:10] WarGuruBambi -DDE: Dont get me wrong i love my son

CJO - Judgement HC
Scott form what I hear, no one in this game could beat you in an onliner, you have mad skills

[10:16 PM] Skeleton Crew - Judgement 3ic: Flux when are you going to accept that you have potentially one friend on this game and everyone else can't stand you? It's quite sad to watch.
[10:17 PM] Skeleton Crew - Judgement 3ic: I think the worst part is the obvious psychological issue that you maintain this facade of being better than everyone but also putting it down to accounts are what matter
Neimenljivi
Forum Zombie

Indeed lol. He then created a new account called Fireball and deleted it once he saw he was found out.

iFlux - yes. Well "a brother" who kept logging in both accounts.

EDIT: And as a result, stranger's 9,5T def, MS and approx 3,5m spies went poof :)

~Jack
{Banned}
Spoiler
Setesh
Lord of the Abyss
ID: 89014

Keep up the good work Neimencop :)
[00:52:43] chacho67430: Di... setesh says thanks
[00:53:03] DeathIncarnator: someone kill setesh
Extremer wrote:I shall Enter TheLion
[4:54:59 PM] robert_paul97: (gay)
[4:55:08 PM] robert_paul97: (gaypartty)
[4:55:14 PM] robert_paul97: not work
Neimenljivi
Forum Zombie

Thanks Setesh. None of this would have been necessary if we had a competent admin around. Sadly the new admin tries hard to appear not to be around and is also incompetent. A combination we haven't experienced before.

~Jack
{Banned}
Spoiler

Return to “General”