The Guarding Mothership

What do you want to see in the game? what can be improved? any suggestions welcome here...
krsnik666
Fledgling Forumer
Race: Railgun
ID: 0

The Guarding Mothership

i know planets have merlins, defence platforms and planet defences to keep enemies away but a thought came to me recently.

How about an option to send your Mothership to guard all the planets.

Just like sending your mothership out to look for a planet for 24 hours how about the option that will allow you to send your mothership to patrol all your planets for 24 hours, just like sending the mother ship out to look for planets it wont help you when you are attacking another player. So if someone does come to attack a planet your Mothership will be there waiting and the other Mothership can only get to the planet if it beats yours in a battle.

Kind of like how a mothership helps when you are attacking someone if it beats your opponents then it attacks the ground units, so if the mothership wins the battle then it can attack the planet unchallenged from then on. But if its a tie or a loss then the mothership will have to keep dealing with the defending mothership. Damage calculations should apply as normal and the mothership is the first line of defence.
Tetrismonkey
Forum Expert
Alliance: Leaf Village
ID: 0

Re: The Guarding Mothership

So you want to incapacitate your MS for 24 hours, something that can be massed easy enough. That said it's not a bad idea, it just wouldn't help most.players.
Wonder why my post count is so low? Thats because I was deleted. Why you may ask?
Well, thats because I exposed the truth about Zeratul and Admin Jason had to cover it up.
du5tin_eh
Fledgling Forumer
ID: 1919461

i like the idea however i think it should be down to the fleets on the mother ship, there is some massive ships out there but from what i have seen most of them are attacking planets with little in the way of fleets so i think it should come down to the fleets.

As it is its the fleets that take the planet so if your mother ship is guarding your planets then you should have fleets v fleets. plus that way if a someone is massing you they either are massing you with or without there ship if there after you planets then the ship is going for the planets and cant get involved in the mass.

people will have to think stratigically.
Master Rahl
Forum Regular
Alliance: KzD
Race: Aydindril
ID: 13355
Alternate name(s): Master Rahl

like the fleet vs fleet.
[9:21:11 PM] Les Ennemis: good i like our members happy
What kind of plans would the Master Rahl have? I plan to conquer the world
Spoiler
ImageImage