cheater

Plasma_Jet
Forum Newbie
ID: 0

cheater

this guy has 2 accounts and is using a third as a farm for himself.

http://www.stargatewars.com/stats.php?id=36620
and this is also his 2nd account here....
http://www.stargatewars.com/stats.php?id=50940
he funnels uu, naq, and turns to himself thro the 2nd account

he got that high rank by doing this..

pls take action on this matter as stated by your updates to rules and things
if i was running it id ip ban him permantly and lock the account and let it get attacked.
:twisted:
12agnar0k
Forum Addict

you got some proof to go with your accusation
Setesh
Lord of the Abyss
ID: 89014

Re: cheater

Plasma_Jet wrote:this guy has 2 accounts and is using a third as a farm for himself.

http://www.stargatewars.com/stats.php?id=36620
and this is also his 2nd account here....
http://www.stargatewars.com/stats.php?id=50940
he funnels uu, naq, and turns to himself thro the 2nd account

he got that high rank by doing this..

pls take action on this matter as stated by your updates to rules and things
if i was running it id ip ban him permantly and lock the account and let it get attacked.
:twisted:

Thankfully you aren't running it, because you'd ban anyone without proof
[00:52:43] chacho67430: Di... setesh says thanks
[00:53:03] DeathIncarnator: someone kill setesh
Extremer wrote:I shall Enter TheLion
[4:54:59 PM] robert_paul97: (gay)
[4:55:08 PM] robert_paul97: (gaypartty)
[4:55:14 PM] robert_paul97: not work
12agnar0k
Forum Addict

yup lol
Plasma_Jet
Forum Newbie

12agnar0k wrote:you got some proof to go with your accusation

depends what you loking for? ips? a hand written confession? :evil:
12agnar0k
Forum Addict

well if you make a thread you post all the evidence you have, or what was the point of the thread ,

also dont just go "making" eveidence ;)
Addict

actually raggie we post suspects and let GameMod check them out. How much "proof" we provide depends on the situation, but proof is NOT required to suspect someone of cheating, merely suspecting them is, hence the post SUSPECTING something and asking for it to be looked into.
12agnar0k
Forum Addict

i see your point , i suspect you addict
http://www.stargatewars.com/stats.php?id=27033

(assumign that you)

to be a multi of say erm

this guy

http://www.stargatewars.com/stats.php?id=27029

* by coincedence they have a similar id , i merely searched ad :P

now is this post fair, i think youll find it isnt because im tarnishign your name with no proof , merely an opinion , if you dont have any proof at all then 1. how'd you know , and 2. whats the point in posting, you may aswell just pm gamemod .
Addict

12agnar0k wrote:i see your point , i suspect you addict
http://www.stargatewars.com/stats.php?id=27033

(assumign that you)

to be a multi of say erm

this guy

http://www.stargatewars.com/stats.php?id=27029

* by coincedence they have a similar id , i merely searched ad :P

now is this post fair, i think youll find it isnt because im tarnishign your name with no proof , merely an opinion , if you dont have any proof at all then 1. how'd you know , and 2. whats the point in posting, you may aswell just pm gamemod .

It's perfectly fair rag because i have nothing to hide. Saying that i must point out that the guy you picked out named Addict is not me in game, so i actually have nothing to hide on 2 counts, the 1st that the person you picked out isn't even me, and the 2nd that my ACTUAL account is completely legit and i would be happy to have Admin and/or GameMod check it out fully at any time. if someone accuses me of cheating and that results in checking up i am 100% ok with that.

I'm sure there are some bitter players who post about cheaters when they are really just annoyed at getting farmed/sabbed etc, but such is life, the forum is to accuse people, GameMod is judge and jury and Admin the executioner when necessary. It all gets checked before any action is taken Vs anyone's account so i am sure anyone actually innocent is completely safe. That leaves the possibility that my "good name" can be smeared, seriously, you think it can get much worse?? Even if it is i know it would be cleared eventually so it's np.
RepliMagni
Forum Addict
Alliance: Loner :P
Race: NanoTiMaster
ID: 1908448

Yes you post here if you suspect someone of cheating but you have to have a valid reason for suspecting them for cheating.....what is your reason to think so in this case?
Plasma_Jet
Forum Newbie

one becuase i know the guy and was an officer under him.
he did have 2 accounts but deleted one. a freind of his started this 2nd one and gave it to him
three he can transfer naq, uu, and turn to himslef cause the ip[ login is the same now.
so he 'funnels' them thro officers and freinds.. ie me. he did it quite often and i got ripped.
now im jsut had it with it all, he got that high rank thro bad means, not fair to all other palyers who play fair and by the rules..

that is all i got for now..

more later.. :wink:
Setesh
Lord of the Abyss
ID: 89014

Plasma_Jet wrote:one becuase i know the guy and was an officer under him.
he did have 2 accounts but deleted one. a freind of his started this 2nd one and gave it to him
three he can transfer naq, uu, and turn to himslef cause the ip[ login is the same now.
so he 'funnels' them thro officers and freinds.. ie me. he did it quite often and i got ripped.
now im jsut had it with it all, he got that high rank thro bad means, not fair to all other palyers who play fair and by the rules..

you just repeated what you said in the first post
We asked for proof, not for you to repeat yourself
Personally, I have 2 friends that rarely play the game, and time to time send me ATs or bout 20m naq(Got attacked last night because nobody attacks below 100m :P but friend sent me 20m and it went from 90m to 110m, boom, attacked). They aren't my multi's

You need proof
[00:52:43] chacho67430: Di... setesh says thanks
[00:53:03] DeathIncarnator: someone kill setesh
Extremer wrote:I shall Enter TheLion
[4:54:59 PM] robert_paul97: (gay)
[4:55:08 PM] robert_paul97: (gaypartty)
[4:55:14 PM] robert_paul97: not work
12agnar0k
Forum Addict

Setesh wrote:
Plasma_Jet wrote:one becuase i know the guy and was an officer under him.

you just repeated what you said in the first post
We asked for proof, not for you to repeat yourself
Personally, I have 2 friends that rarely play the game, and time to time send me ATs or bout 20m naq(Got attacked last night because nobody attacks below 100m :P but friend sent me 20m and it went from 90m to 110m, boom, attacked). They aren't my multi's

You need proof

i disagree he just told us finally how he knew this is what he did . which is some sort of proof, if he kept the message logs of him transfering , and mayeb a message sayign can you do this buddy , i want somre uu/naq/at transfereed form my multi , then gr8 thanks for finally listening :D
sam adams

cheater

i can tell that what plasma is telling you is 100% true, i know cause i was also an officer under him and have gotten plenty from him in the past.due to some other issues unrelated to stargate, i have dropped him as my commander. he only created those accounts to farm and use for his officers.
sam adams

cheater

u might want to look at a couple of accounts under this guy.

Return to “For Admin Archives”