What a welcome to Q.

Specific to server: "GateWars: Quantum"
Mental
Forum Elite
Alliance: [ THE DARK DOMINIUM™]
Race: ~Da Bait~
ID: 55247
Alternate name(s): Melting Pot of Friendship.

What a welcome to Q.

Okay I can understand personal grudges with certain players, But after a ton of threats about what they are going to do about it, They resort to "the cheat card" and PM around the server :smt043

I welcome any admin/game cop checks, And expect plenty of wall of text posts from the accuser :smt060
Spoiler
[14:42:10] The Anti Christ: Now I know what harch feels like
[20:15:16] Duderanch: Ben filled me up :P
[14:14] CC Leader: harriet harmon is a freak in bed
[01:42:08] The Anti Christ: Mental is my hero, I wish I was more like him
Clockwork
The Ablest Man
Alliance: Multiverse
Race: Clockwork Admin
ID: 1940718

Re: What a welcome to Q.

:smt060
Admin for all the Forum things...
Click Me for forum rules.
Click Me for Game admin contact details.
Ras al Ghul
Forum Irregular
ID: 0

@Clockwork thats hilarious

@Mental - I was thinking the samething. Just shows you how much they fear you. You can't forget the "sleepers" or is it creepers that are showing up to help. But hey thats what taf friends are good for, showing up when it doesn't really matter. When it could be left to a 1 vs 1
If you can't do it yourself tell others a lie and the shall flock. While I know some are itching to mass due to the farming(learn how to bank) they got.

@teyla - I am still waiting for the prove of what you and I have discussed.
--------------------
It seems that many things have been done, and said and the truth about most of it is coming out. Interesting to see things work out once people actuality talk to each other.
Teyla.
Forum Newbie
Alliance: Valar Morghulis
Race: Targaryen

if u mean me.
no.
i didnt resort to cheat card and msg around server.
were u lot reported??? yeah.
i spoke to haz private cpl of days ago.

all of us know now why u were reported now tho right?????

lots of ppl were thinking there was something off it wasnt jst me.

brand new alliance pops up with ppl in it we r not familiar with that then goes on 2 snipe everybody aggresively.
way u acted was exactly like ja and the crazy chickens last round.

u reminded us of that nub and his alliance full of cheats and multys and what u got to understand is it was few rounds before he was banned and we only just kicked him in e39 so when team of players show up straight after with same type of playing every1s first thought was ja
S1eepy wrote:I do not exploit the game as you put it and I certainly do not support or condone cheating
Haz wrote:It took a bit of time, but the investigation has now been completed.
S1eepy will be banned for scripting, for the remainder of this era.
Diamond Dust wrote:if Teyla wants to smash things up then all the best to her. Don't come moaning because you've tried to buy your way to 'glory' and had it ripped apart.
Teh nub list round 39
Spoiler
My Existing Polarized Shields: none.
Existing Polarized Shields On Me:
ID: 30993 - Harakash Anubis
ID: 30736 - The [Joker]

Name: S1eepy [ TheCheekyChickens ]
{Banned}

Name: Harakash Anubis
{Banned}
ID: 30993
Ras al Ghul
Forum Irregular

Well Mental and I joined this era as something to do.
Not sure how reborn got into it

As for Rob I really don't know as I don't talk to him

I know Teesdale was with us for a short period I deal with him a lot on Main

------------

I went aggressive as I don't have the full grasp of the server like you lot do. so I was saving ATs.
I hope you now see that mouthing off and yelling doesn't help matters at all, definitely when the other party(erm some of them) are being upfront and honest and not resorting to mouthing off or being ....jerks(not really the word I wanted but it fits).

===================

As for the cheating item, there was a message sent around as we were told by someone that it was being sent out.
As for reporting us, that's fine, some of us are use to getting reported for cheating as somethings we are good at.
As far as I know we were never contacted or messaged by administration not that I really expected anything.(not normally there nature.)
reborn
Forum Elite

Mental asked me , hes always getting me into things #-o
Image x2 :smt081
Spoiler
teesdale wrote:im going to start calling you Mathod man... because i swear to god your as dense as Mathlord is when it comes to arguing.

Ignore valid points from everyone else and believe your own verbal diarrhea, the pair of you.
i just accidently abandoned that planet i just took
[02:02] Scott - Harch - :

<<< **Filtered** MY LIFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
The Doctor
Time Lord
Race: Time Lord

Honours and Awards

Mental wrote:Okay I can understand personal grudges with certain players, But after a ton of threats about what they are going to do about it, They resort to "the cheat card" and PM around the server :smt043

I welcome any admin/game cop checks, And expect plenty of wall of text posts from the accuser :smt060
You were already being checked, along with a bunch of other IDs, as Teyla had reported it.

No evidence of cheating found for any of the reported IDs.
Formerly known as Haz

Nine out of ten doctors recommend going to an amusement park this weekend.
The Tenth Doctor doesn't want to go.
Spoiler
CC Leader: n haz thsi time it wasnt ur fault
Bralor wrote:hey haz how long do you estimate until someone blames you and masses HVE again?
Field Marshall wrote:On a seperate issue - where is Haz? He's the glue we really need right now!
SuperSaiyan wrote:I'm a staff member so naturally I'm used to unjustified abusive commentary, so really I don't mind ;)
Zeratul wrote:
Ĕɱƿŷ wrote:So I heard that when becoming a moderator you are subjected to hours and hours of "The Forum is good, the Forum is great, we surrender our will as of this date".

that is incorrect... nothing resembling prostration...

Forced labor on the other hand........ :sge
SuperSaiyan says (2:04 PM):
*that was kernal potter
*colonel
*wow I just made that typo

SuperSaiyan says (2:05 PM):
*no one will speak of this
*or I take muff's veggies away
*and he starves
Hope says (2:59 AM):
*hypothetically, how bad would it be if i descended someone... but forgot to Godquest them first, and they're active, and in an active alliance...
Hope says (3:00 AM):
*hypothetically...
Murris says (3:00 AM):
*ah **Filtered** why am i descended....
Angnoch Freddie says:
i hate being a mod...
i just wanted the blue color XD
Ronon Dex
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: The Divine

I wouldn't take it personally guys Teyla is a good person that just cant stand people that cheat and ruin the game. She is part of a very small group of players that will do anything to oust the players that want to wreck an era for others. I for one am glad that we have people like this that will chase up every suspicion, I know sometimes there is a bit of aggression in PM's and its not always called for, but lets not be babies about it she is just passionate about what she does.

Nice to see Haz acting on some player suspicions and looking into things. Well done. =D>

Return to “Quantum General”