Alliance Gifts not being received

What do you want to see in the game? what can be improved? any suggestions welcome here...
Moriarty
Forum Irregular
Alliance: N/A
Race: Ancient
ID: 1991944
Alternate name(s): ~M~

Alliance Gifts not being received

Alliance gifts have a direct relationship to how long it takes any individual player to make it into said alliances' house? Not sure I get that. :-k

Example was from earlier today - Player X (name not given to save face) was massing Player Y in my alliance, I push the PPT gift for the alliance, and only members who are receiving the House bonus got the PPT gift.

I'm just inquiring as to why it takes (assumedly) the same duration of any given player to retain the House bonuses as well as Alliance gifts.
Field Marshall
Forum Zombie

Re: Alliance Gifts not being received

Moriarty wrote:Alliance gifts have a direct relationship to how long it takes any individual player to make it into said alliances' house? Not sure I get that. :-k

Example was from earlier today - Player X (name not given to save face) was massing Player Y in my alliance, I push the PPT gift for the alliance, and only members who are receiving the House bonus got the PPT gift.

I'm just inquiring as to why it takes (assumedly) the same duration of any given player to retain the House bonuses as well as Alliance gifts.
Lets presume that I love PPT. I could come to you, pay you 200b and join in your alliance PPT. I could then go to another alliance and repeat the same trick.

This is to stop people taking advantage of the alliance PPT function.
Sol wrote:
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?

I think this is sig worthy in fact.
:o my first sigging. I sigged you too. <3
High Empty wrote:however people shouldn't have lvl 33 and 200mil spies and try to be in the top 10, it's unhealthy.
Moriarty
Forum Irregular
Alliance: N/A
Race: Ancient
ID: 1991944
Alternate name(s): ~M~

I am not backing the misuse of PPT, but if players are joining alliances the gifts include more than PPT: weapons repair, bank size increase, etc. Why are those gifts not given to the player(s) once joined? I get that its a massive discount on the gift given, but it just doesn't seem right. Joining an alliance is more than that, not to mention that the money behind getting those benefits is hard to get with small alliance sizes/naq production.

And I sincerely doubt players would bounce alliances to get 24/7 PPT, although I'd love to hear from someone who does and can benefit from it more so than a player who doesn't.
Mental
Forum Elite
Alliance: [ THE DARK DOMINIUM™]
Race: ~Da Bait~
ID: 55247
Alternate name(s): Melting Pot of Friendship.

You have to be in an alliance a number of days to get gifts I think it is five, If not I could set up a six alliance empire and bounce from one to the next over a week and stay on ppt 7 days a week.
Spoiler
[14:42:10] The Anti Christ: Now I know what harch feels like
[20:15:16] Duderanch: Ben filled me up :P
[14:14] CC Leader: harriet harmon is a freak in bed
[01:42:08] The Anti Christ: Mental is my hero, I wish I was more like him

Return to “Game Suggestions”