for all Alliance discussion
Moriarty
Forum Irregular
Alliance: N/A
Race: Ancient
ID: 1991944
Alternate name(s): ~M~

The Criminal Web - Recruiting

Every fairytale needs a good old-fashion villain ;)

New, existing, lone wolves, and even older alliances with IA's - The Criminal Web is a new and growing alliance that will aid in the growth of your account. So if you're wanting to join an alliance that works for you, and betters your game play and social networking, go no further.

Our actions (both good and naughty) have reached all empires and independent alliances. Friendships have been made, diplomacy is always on the table for us, and we have been successful at every turn.

Our alliance has created growth programs to maximize both your ascensions, accounts, and the amount of fun you have in this community. So if you are looking for an alliance, stop by our alliance forum, and/or give me a shout. You know you want to be naughty... It's so much fun! :smt081
harchester
Forum History
Alliance: Ricos Roughnecks

Re: The Criminal Web - Recruiting

BumP :-D
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...
Moriarty
Forum Irregular

Thanks Harch!
Moriarty
Forum Irregular

Moriarty wrote:Every fairytale needs a good old-fashion villain ;)

New, existing, lone wolves, and even older alliances with IA's - The Criminal Web is a new and growing alliance that will aid in the growth of your account. So if you're wanting to join an alliance that works for you, and betters your game play and social networking, go no further.

Our actions (both good and naughty) have reached all empires and independent alliances. Friendships have been made, diplomacy is always on the table for us, and we have been successful at every turn.

Our alliance has created growth programs to maximize both your ascensions, accounts, and the amount of fun you have in this community. So if you are looking for an alliance, stop by our alliance forum, and/or give me a shout. You know you want to be naughty... It's so much fun! :smt081
~Odin~
Alföðr
Alliance: The Collective
Race: International Pimp
ID: 0

Bump for a good mob
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 145,573,411,725,000 damage
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage
TGW Annual Community Awards 2014/2015
Spoiler

Return to “Alliances - seeking, recruiting, etc”