¬Sons Of Anarchy¬ - OPEN for recruitment , so sign up now!

for all Alliance discussion
Ryuujin Jakka
Forum Addict
Alliance: Ghost Riders 2ic Diplo
Race: System Overlord
ID: 1976503
Alternate name(s): Al Capone / ~Ryuujin Jakka~

¬Sons Of Anarchy¬ - OPEN for recruitment , so sign up now!

Yeah you got it ~SOA~ is back
been thinking the game needs a few new alliances to bring back some life other than the dreary boring **Filtered** wars that go on for years

so stipulations for joining , there arnt any
starting back from scratch will be looking for capable guys/gals wiling to work and possibly run a command position.

give me a message and hit me up on skype ryuujin-jakka@hotmail.co.uk

`````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
In these withering days of society, we are the remaining dregs of humanity.

WE, the soldiers of the damned, restless and aching beneath the embrace of chaos.
WE, the last laugh on the swollen tongue of a murdered **Filtered**.
WE, the starving wolf, pacing down the rancid alley piled on the bones of the forgotten.

So lift back your heads and howl my wolves! Tonight we remind them of who we are. Tonight, we remind them that they should keep fear hugged close to their bosom while we grin the grin of daggers – silver and cold in the waning moonlight. They turned their backs on us, took from us what was not for the taking and stripped us ‘til we lay naked and shivering in a puddle of piss. And they laughed, oh they laughed at us! They laughed until they cried, spitting while a stupid smile split their bulbous faces. Let us split them another way, let us bring tears of another kind until they, mixed with blood and soiled sweat stain the satin clothes of these embellished kings.

You did not deserve this, my kinsmen. You were noble and righteous but they dared to betray you! To reprimand you, to chain you and whip you until you lost your bite. And when they had enough of you, they outcast you like the shelled husk of a harvest you will never feast upon, but labored tirelessly for. Where is the justice in that my kinsmen?

Well find your fangs my wolves, find your appetite and salivate on the promise of respite. Tonight, tonight we bite the hand that feeds; spurred on by starvation no less!

SO RISE MY DOGS OF WAR, AND RECLAIM WHAT IS YOURS, WHAT HAS ALWAYS BEEN YOURS!
TO WAR
¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬

As Ali said Joe's going to come out smokin. But I ain't gonna be jokin

Sons of anarchy plans for the future , to establish a nice member base and family that can all aid each other and stay active rebuild an old alliance back into the game like the good ol days

JARHEAD 2
Remember those days, rollin' out in force with your M16 and a full set of balls?
Smokin' and jokin'
Good old days.
in the mean while i'll be Chillin like a villian

SOA Moto ,
Smokin' and jokin'

~Ryuu
Last edited by Ryuujin Jakka on Sun Jan 04, 2015 5:43 am, edited 3 times in total.
Field Marshall wrote: Ryu - Legend, best of the best...you're sick...and I hate your 5T MS! < in 2010 when the closes MS at the time was 2.8 T , shortly after i hit 7Trill and then 8tms (Long before the MS HUGE Buff Update !) and the next closest was just barely over 3T at the time it took many years and that mouthership to go untouched as rank 1 without any upgrades at all before ETL finally caught up to it and then a couple of others eventually while it sat reletively untouched for years , yet still to this day that account remains competitive with a great ms , under Drah's command. Many say i Pioneered the current MS Meta , which is both cool and i regret because ms's are insane these days lol !
~Belsamber~ wrote:Borek and Ryu for SGW guru's post are like mangasms, they're that good.
Ryuujin Jakka
Forum Addict

Re: ¬Sons Of Anarchy¬

*reserved*
Field Marshall wrote: Ryu - Legend, best of the best...you're sick...and I hate your 5T MS! < in 2010 when the closes MS at the time was 2.8 T , shortly after i hit 7Trill and then 8tms (Long before the MS HUGE Buff Update !) and the next closest was just barely over 3T at the time it took many years and that mouthership to go untouched as rank 1 without any upgrades at all before ETL finally caught up to it and then a couple of others eventually while it sat reletively untouched for years , yet still to this day that account remains competitive with a great ms , under Drah's command. Many say i Pioneered the current MS Meta , which is both cool and i regret because ms's are insane these days lol !
~Belsamber~ wrote:Borek and Ryu for SGW guru's post are like mangasms, they're that good.
~Odin~
Alföðr
Alliance: The Collective
Race: International Pimp
ID: 0

Bump ^_^
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 145,573,411,725,000 damage
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage
TGW Annual Community Awards 2014/2015
Spoiler
Ryuujin Jakka
Forum Addict

P.S i like to farm

odin knows this :smt043

:smt025
Smokin' n Jokin'

~Ryuu
Belsamber
Forum Expert
Alliance: GHOST RIDERS 2018
Race: GHOST RIDERS 2018
ID: 1992280

B U M P

For a great player and awesome alliance :D
Spoiler
MEZZANINE wrote:Hey Bels,

Hows it going bud, you know I've had song stuck in my head all day, and now think I know why, tis your theme song

Well I don't know why I came here tonight
If Im lookin' for some love or a fight
Just a searching for place with some flair
but so drunk I could fall of my chair
Massers to the left of me, Diplo's to the right
Here I am, drunk in the forum with you
Drunk in the GateWars with you
12:30 *Matherion Attack defended 15 23,986,971 0 *8,785,373,000 *,874,130,048
14:27 ~Joker~ Attack defended 15 48,418,385 0 *,966,012,800,000 *,070,746,452,590
Ryuujin Jakka
Forum Addict

Thanks for the bumps guys
Just gettin started :smt025
Couple of members recruited already :)
~Odin~
Alföðr

Ryuujin Jakka wrote:P.S i like to farm

odin knows this :smt043

:smt025
Smokin' n Jokin'

~Ryuu
Cheeky sod lol
Bump
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 145,573,411,725,000 damage
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage
Spoiler
Ryuujin Jakka
Forum Addict

Welcome ~snipez~ to the rise of anarchy :smt025
Navy
Forum Irregular
Alternate name(s): Gordy

Bumps
Ryuujin Jakka
Forum Addict

up
still recruiting:)
Ryuujin Jakka
Forum Addict

In these withering days of society, we are the remaining dregs of humanity.

WE, the soldiers of the damned, restless and aching beneath the embrace of chaos.
WE, the last laugh on the swollen tongue of a murdered **Filtered**.
WE, the starving wolf, pacing down the rancid alley piled on the bones of the forgotten.

So lift back your heads and howl my wolves! Tonight we remind them of who we are. Tonight, we remind them that they should keep fear hugged close to their bosom while we grin the grin of daggers – silver and cold in the waning moonlight. They turned their backs on us, took from us what was not for the taking and stripped us ‘til we lay naked and shivering in a puddle of piss. And they laughed, oh they laughed at us! They laughed until they cried, spitting while a stupid smile split their bulbous faces. Let us split them another way, let us bring tears of another kind until they, mixed with blood and soiled sweat stain the satin clothes of these embellished kings.

You did not deserve this, my kinsmen. You were noble and righteous but they dared to betray you! To reprimand you, to chain you and whip you until you lost your bite. And when they had enough of you, they outcast you like the shelled husk of a harvest you will never feast upon, but labored tirelessly for. Where is the justice in that my kinsmen?

Well find your fangs my wolves, find your appetite and salivate on the promise of respite. Tonight, tonight we bite the hand that feeds; spurred on by starvation no less!

SO RISE MY DOGS OF WAR, AND RECLAIM WHAT IS YOURS, WHAT HAS ALWAYS BEEN YOURS!
TO WAR
~Odin~
Alföðr

Bump for one of the few remaining active independent alliances. These guys do not mind getting their hands dirty from time to time. If you are looking for an alliance and wanna have some possible warlike fun in the future perhaps you should consider this alliance.

This ad was paid in full by Odin, Alliance Leader of The Collective. If you are looking for new tires contact Not Real Tires from Madeupvile. 2014.
Spoiler
Ryuujin Jakka
Forum Addict

~Odin~ wrote:Bump for one of the few remaining active independent alliances. These guys do not mind getting their hands dirty from time to time. If you are looking for an alliance and wanna have some possible warlike fun in the future perhaps you should consider this alliance.

This ad was paid in full by Odin, Alliance Leader of The Collective. If you are looking for new tires contact Not Real Tires from Madeupvile. 2014.

"In the future". ??? :smt036
~Odin~
Alföðr

~Đea†ħ~ wrote:
~Odin~ wrote:Bump for one of the few remaining active independent alliances. These guys do not mind getting their hands dirty from time to time. If you are looking for an alliance and wanna have some possible warlike fun in the future perhaps you should consider this alliance.

"In the future". ??? :smt036
Or now lol
Spoiler
Ryuujin Jakka
Forum Addict

bump . recruiting again, currently at war with omega.

not much of a war but hey gives ya something to do

if your going to be inactive Piss off i've went through 9 members who were inactive

so apply within pm and pm ingame id 1976503

cheers

~Death/ryu/kyle lol

Return to “Alliances - seeking, recruiting, etc”