APP Conversions

Specific to server: "GateWars: Battle of the Ascended"
Sol
Forum Addict
ID: 0

APP Conversions

So I've been considering and refining an idea for a mixture of app conversions and turn conversions. In light of the other (new) app thread, I figured I might as well put this idea forward to get some feedback.

Here's how it will go down if it goes down:

1. Every turn change your APP converts to LF and gets 'banked' - you can't touch this.

2. Every week (say, every market reset like main) you get to choose one of two options:

--Get the banked life force or;
--Convert 2k turns for a minimum of the average app->LF for that week or the banked LF. Why average? To stop people from staying on low planet counts for small app loss. This will probably change to max app->LF conversion, so it wont be compared to banked LF.

3. If you choose the LF you can't get the turns, if you choose the turns you will lose the LF (average or banked).

4. Once chosen, it all happens again next week. If nothing was chosen APP will still continually convert and it will still be against 2k turns.
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?
I think this is sig worthy in fact.
Slim87R
Forum Expert

Re: APP Conversions

Sounds good to me. Now you can refill without losing copious amounts of LF.
Sol
Forum Addict

No one else cares I take it?
Field Marshall wrote:
Really?
fredrabbit
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: HVE
Race: ?
ID: 20938
Alternate name(s): *TheBetterIdiot
Location: If there is a bright spot to the univers the place farest from it.

I care but I think it is fine the way it is. No need to let people get turns and app. If you want people who ascended with to much app happy just let them convert all at much much lower rate maybe get 1 to 10% of what they would have gotten if they would have waited.
Field Marshall
Forum Zombie

The additional option is nice. If I go on holiday for 2 weeks, I can accept the APP but if I run out of ATs it would be much more profitable to farm with those ATs.

Nice Sol. Thanks.
Sol wrote:
Field Marshall wrote:
Really?

:o my first sigging. I sigged you too. <3
High Empty wrote:however people shouldn't have lvl 33 and 200mil spies and try to be in the top 10, it's unhealthy.
Unsterblich
Forum Irregular
Alliance: SS
Race: ORI
ID: 2090

good idea so im in foir it and 2k ats a week sounds beter than 4k every 3 weeks
:smt060
For every DDE action there is an equal and opposite SS reaction.
reborn
Forum Elite

I thought the other idea was better, reduce the amount, speed it up, maybe there will b someone were , were been can plan in a turn refill some were 3 months down the line and then ascend again.

Its less APP but u can use turns for massing or even farming. Maybe some don't like that idea but I would say its better than what it is atm.

The problem was it was just stacking and stacking and you would never b able or even plan a turn refill.

Having just 7 days left of my own APP of converting for almost a yr ive kind of lost interest, for others I would say its a better move that's still converting.
Image x2 :smt081
Spoiler
teesdale wrote:im going to start calling you Mathod man... because i swear to god your as dense as Mathlord is when it comes to arguing.

Ignore valid points from everyone else and believe your own verbal diarrhea, the pair of you.
i just accidently abandoned that planet i just took
[02:02] Scott - Harch - :

<<< **Filtered** MY LIFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Unsterblich
Forum Irregular
Alliance: SS
Race: ORI
ID: 2090

reborn wrote:I thought the other idea was better, reduce the amount, speed it up, maybe there will b someone were , were been can plan in a turn refill some were 3 months down the line and then ascend again.

Its less APP but u can use turns for massing or even farming. Maybe some don't like that idea but I would say its better than what it is atm.

The problem was it was just stacking and stacking and you would never b able or even plan a turn refill.

Having just 7 days left of my own APP of converting for almost a yr ive kind of lost interest, for others I would say its a better move that's still converting.
true too reborn, why cant it be a direct conversion like it used to be in the past and wnot wait a year for a 1 ascension APP conversion as its been earned so now wait another year to systematically spend it. and the above mentioned idea that can work if the direct APP -LFC can be done again. :smt060
For every DDE action there is an equal and opposite SS reaction.
nightlight
Forum Regular
Alliance: AP

A direct conversion would be great like it use to be.....I have weeks to go until i get all my APP points from the last time i ascended...i would love to be able to do up my account in one big hit.
Ancient Thor
Fledgling Forumer
Race: Ancient

Yeah sure, another solution for all those slackers who invest heavily into their ascend to get as much APP as possible. Let's also give them option of getting AT's also!!! Never mind us all ascended active players.

Maybe put some free demis as a reward for all of those players who have to wait for their APP to convert!

Maybe even make a market!

Let's destroy this server too for non moneyspenders!!!!
And all that once was is now lost for none now lives to remember it!
I have new SIG:

The forces of yoyo fought back with all they could, and managed to
inflict 47,742,060,061,015 to 6 damage on [AG] Thor’s forces!

With 602,853,790,117,431 power remaining, they manage to eliminate 1438263 of yoyo's Covert Ops!

Trade feedback:
http://herebegames.com/StarGateWarsNew/ ... 8&t=104900

Thor says:
oh and my 60b def is still standing :D
*how awesome is that?
GrizzZzzly says:
*we tried maasing it
reborn
Forum Elite

:smt021 Most of pm's I get is ppl offering me DMU for $$$$, think that I buy my way, it is rather funny though most of the ppl offering it to me comes from TAF or TAF friends.

Just the other day from one from TAF

[07/10/2014 19:29:56] : i dont know if da bait mentioned anything to u about a month ago, but i'm looking for DMU buyer
[07/10/2014 19:30:05] was wondering if u would be interested
[07/10/2014 19:30:27] josh: what kind of price was u looking for?
[07/10/2014 19:30:58] i was thinking of 90$ per 1Quad
[07/10/2014 19:31:10] can be negotiated a bit ofc
[07/10/2014 19:32:00] josh: lol i not pay $$$ :D

That was meant to be Quint but guess typo, and I have these 1-2 times a month from a few ppl.

It happens a lot.

If u think $$$ spending does not happen your very much mistaken and there is lots of ppl buying up dmu for naq or cash, even yourself when you have told me ppl owe you dmu you have bought, and there is more just ask your friends, they are the ones buying it all up, and when I was selling DMU for naq , they was the firsts one knocking at my door buying.

You lot have already ascended, your rate you ascended at was your choice, there is still some ppl that played 9 yrs ago still ascending that have not even been on a break, they choose to ascend at their own pace.

Now you get free turns for doing **Filtered** all, ppl that w8'ed do not have this choice so to speak because of the time they have to w8 for APP to convert, giving them less and spending it up , I really do not see the problem, it means more turns for them to use on what they want but most of all this is less APP.

You know all that crap ppl talk about were ppl spend $$$ in main to boost their ascended accounts, (wow this makes it be less).
Image x2 :smt081
Spoiler
teesdale wrote:im going to start calling you Mathod man... because i swear to god your as dense as Mathlord is when it comes to arguing.

Ignore valid points from everyone else and believe your own verbal diarrhea, the pair of you.
i just accidently abandoned that planet i just took
[02:02] Scott - Harch - :

<<< **Filtered** MY LIFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
D3ath
Forum Expert
ID: 48966

well imho its a bad update and shouldnt be implemented, why you giving more turns when people already get more than they hsould? :D also i dont know what to do with all those turns i have saved so yeah :D and you all can think i am biased cause i really am :D
ImageImage
Spoiler
[12:38:58] Scott - Harch DDE: :( I get raided
[12:39:05] Scott - Harch DDE: When raiding I'm noob

Return to “Ascended General”