looking for some interesting people

for all Alliance discussion
tiddleywinks
Forum Newbie
ID: 0
Alternate name(s): tjhil7, key2survival

looking for some interesting people

Looking for some cool people to play with. Have some experience managing an alliance from WAY back in the day, so whatever qualifications that satisfies...there you go. I left the game ranked in the top 100 and return at 13000. Would prefer to join a group with an existing infrastructure or something that resembles an infrastructure but Im not picky...a confederation would be just fine

Just in case there aren't any alliances that will take me, if there are any easy to get a-long with people out there that want to start a friendly (to eachother) democratic alliance let me know.
Duderanch
Internet Hero
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: Ancient
ID: 58491

Re: looking for some interesting people

You should check out The Dark Dominium Empire viewtopic.php?f=21&t=174346

Their training alliance should get you back on your feet if you're a little rusty after your break and their skype chat is about the funniest/most active around.
The trade broker reports trade from Surtr to *Teesdale_ of 100,000,000 Naq for 33,000,000,000,000 Naq is complete.

Barbara! says: haha ok you can have a piece of my soul for 50bil naq

Skype= dan_P_@msn.com
Teesdale
[21:06:02] Jake/Tees: does black market work in there?
[21:06:18] robert: nah
[21:06:24] robert: uu go in miners
[21:06:24] Duderanch: Yeah Ben said did but can't untrin miners so no point
[21:06:37] Jake/Tees: sweet, so methlad not be able to fight back :D
[21:06:46] Jake/Tees: EADC
Naq sold in 2017 - 21q
curtthehurt1
Forum Irregular
ID: 0

check us out. http://kameradenzumdienst.forumotion.com/ not in any wars ATM unlike most of the larger alliances, so could be a better starting point to catch up to the game's changes and such.
Spoiler

Ryuujin Jakka
Forum Addict
Alliance: Ghost Riders 2ic Diplo
Race: System Overlord
ID: 1976503
Alternate name(s): Al Capone / ~Ryuujin Jakka~

join hve or TC

or youll end up staying at rank 13,000

lol maybe kzd too

butknowing the people there wont be long before they get pissed off at someone
Field Marshall wrote: Ryu - Legend, best of the best...you're sick...and I hate your 5T MS! < in 2010 when the closes MS at the time was 2.8 T , shortly after i hit 7Trill and then 8tms (Long before the MS HUGE Buff Update !) and the next closest was just barely over 3T at the time it took many years and that mouthership to go untouched as rank 1 without any upgrades at all before ETL finally caught up to it and then a couple of others eventually while it sat reletively untouched for years , yet still to this day that account remains competitive with a great ms , under Drah's command. Many say i Pioneered the current MS Meta , which is both cool and i regret because ms's are insane these days lol !
~Belsamber~ wrote:Borek and Ryu for SGW guru's post are like mangasms, they're that good.

Return to “Alliances - seeking, recruiting, etc”