Looking for -

for all Alliance discussion
Tsundere
Forum Newbie
Race: Ascended
ID: 65341

Looking for -

Well I just came back from a long break, details on that here

Im mainly looking for friends, which an alliance, commander, whatever would all fall into the same category.

I mean now that Im back. If Im just going to be alone and not talk to anyone, whats the point? Feels dull and boring if Im going to do things solo. The only catch is Im not so sure Id like to join an alliance thats in a huge war (unless they are super weak I dont mind feeling like a badass :P). My first goal coming back is NOT to be put on a 24/7 watch to be massed and kept down. Ill have plenty of time for that later. By saying this I feel like im restricting myself the last thing I want is [Insert Alliance Here] to not even consider me because they fight a lot. Im still interested :smt064

I have no idea whats going on in the server either, if its dead, peaceful or constant fighting...

Thanks
Love,
Yours truely :smt060
We make war that we may live in peace.
-Aristotle
Navy
Forum Irregular
ID: 0
Alternate name(s): Gordy

Re: Looking for -

Hey Tsundere! Welcome back!

the major empires; DDE, TF and OE are at war and have been for...well I have no clue...forever?
-just a little info on the server

The Collective, however, is mostly at peace with people. You should either visit our forums http://thecollectivesgw.freeforums.org/ and/or pm our recruiting minister Redstorm (1987148)

If nothing else just drop by our forums...spam is always welcome!

-Navy

Return to “Alliances - seeking, recruiting, etc”