New Updated Calculator

Forum for all general ingame discussion.
Method Man
Fledgling Forumer
ID: 0
Alternate name(s): ~odin~, KJ, Mathlord, Enter The Lion, Pheonix, Rek, Pisoi, ~Da Vinci~, Jaden, Crankshaft, Jason, Kikaz, Flintlock, Les Enemis, Disturbed, Priller, Lord Katsumoto

New Updated Calculator

Hi, i al going to make a new updated calculator for all things GW Main.

It seems all the others are either outdated, Offline or being hidden.

Now i can easily code a site but do not know the calculations and don't really have time to work them out as well as code it in so i was thinking..
If i am to host this permanently for everyone.. you can all chip in..
So here is what i need for now.

Sabotage Calculations. .... I now have this ... Thanks BMMJ
All Planet attribute cost Calculations
Planet defenses Calculations
(I know there is an increment of x amount per x amount of defenses but without actually buying defenses myself i do not know how much and where they are adjusted)
Mothership Cost (weps,shields,fleets)
Mothership Power (weps,shields,fleets)
Last edited by Method Man on Sun May 10, 2015 11:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Click here for GW Calculators

Method Man wrote:
Maybe i am odin.. or odin is me.. and i am j3.. or j4 cant remeber how many J's there/i have been, and maybe i am the leader of all the main alliances and i am the one who sells the most naq and accounts in the game under a million proxies and i spend all day having conversations with myself. maybe there is only realy 2 people playing the whole game ... All the multiple me's and the one person who knows he isnt me.. would that be you? lol
NanoDrop wrote::smt105
:O that is some deep stuff lol
~Odin~
Alföðr
Alliance: The Collective
Race: International Pimp

Re: New Updated Calculator

almost 6am but wanted to help out quickly so I sent you a pm with some of those details you needed. Off to bed I go! lol
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 145,573,411,725,000 damage
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage
TGW Annual Community Awards 2014/2015
Spoiler
Method Man
Fledgling Forumer
Alternate name(s): ~odin~, KJ, Mathlord, Enter The Lion, Pheonix, Rek, Pisoi, ~Da Vinci~, Jaden, Crankshaft, Jason, Kikaz, Flintlock, Les Enemis, Disturbed, Priller, Lord Katsumoto

~Odin~ wrote:almost 6am but wanted to help out quickly so I sent you a pm with some of those details you needed. Off to bed I go! lol
thanks mate

Method Man wrote:
Maybe i am odin.. or odin is me.. and i am j3.. or j4 cant remeber how many J's there/i have been, and maybe i am the leader of all the main alliances and i am the one who sells the most naq and accounts in the game under a million proxies and i spend all day having conversations with myself. maybe there is only realy 2 people playing the whole game ... All the multiple me's and the one person who knows he isnt me.. would that be you? lol
Auzz
Forum Grunt
Alliance: Dominion

True dedication :smt060
Method Man
Fledgling Forumer

First message Edited

Thanks BMMJ

Method Man wrote:
Method Man
Fledgling Forumer

Ok so i am about to start this.. i havent done anything on it yet but the domain is...

New GW Calcs

^^ gunna change the host when i have coded it coz of too many damn ads and redirects... says in signup..NO ADS.. yeh right.lol

will keep you all update on my progress

Method Man wrote:
redstorm
Forum Regular
Race: mug
ID: 1987148

](*,)
Method Man
Fledgling Forumer

ok the sabotage calc is running.. can i get you kind people to test it?

Method Man wrote:
Method Man
Fledgling Forumer

i seem to have stopped the ads now.. test away please

Method Man wrote:
JOS
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: Valhalla
Race: NanoTiMaster
ID: 86242

Calculations seem to be off - needed to send 1000 x the number of spies your calc suggested for a successful mission.

Also, don't you need to know the makeup of the opponent's covert (level and unit count)?

Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.

16:14 Thomas Lasky Attack defended 15 34,665,589 0 xxx xxx
Method Man
Fledgling Forumer

JOS wrote:Calculations seem to be off - needed to send 1000 x the number of spies your calc suggested for a successful mission.
1000 x ???

lvl 40 covert
opponent has 20tril covert
critical realm alert
unknown account

6238060 Spies Needed to successfully Sabotage

how would you need 1000 x that?
JOS wrote: Also, don't you need to know the makeup of the opponent's covert (level and unit count)?
nope just the opponents covert power

Method Man wrote:
JOS
Forum Intermediate

I picked a random account I farm, it has a covert of 46999.

I have level 34 covert, Timeless Ancient God. Assumed they have critical set. Your calc told me 2 spies would be successful. Tried with 10, failed. Tried 20, failed. Tried 200, failed. Tried 2000, succeeded. Hence, 1000 x what your calc advised me.

Method Man
Fledgling Forumer

had covert action of 46999.. or thats how many spies??

Method Man wrote:
Clockwork
The Ablest Man
Alliance: Multiverse
Race: Clockwork Admin
ID: 1940718

I'll just leave this here and you can probably work out why the calc was so far out ;)
Covert Level Effective Max on Offense
When you are sending spies out, your covert level is only ever effectively 5 levels above your enemies
. Beyond this and your advancements are irrelevant. An EMP is useless against a rifle. But very effective against GPS targetting. As analogy.
While at home, full levels can be utilitzed (home turf advantage).
This change was put in place to stop 100% reliance on covert levels/actions, making number of agents/spies at least partially relevent. Keep in mind that 5 levels difference makes the higher level's spies more than 6 times more powerful than the lower level's units.
Admin for all the Forum things...
Click Me for forum rules.
Click Me for Game admin contact details.
JOS
Forum Intermediate

Method Man wrote:had covert action of 46999.. or thats how many spies??

Action of 46999.

3219 spies.

Covert level 3.

And as Clockwork pointed out, you need to take the opponent's covert level into account, hence my mentioning it before.

Return to “StarGateWars General”