my days are numbered!!

for all the 'I quit' threads....
worry not - if you come back, you are not punished :)
harchester
Forum History
Alliance: Ricos Roughnecks

Re: my days are numbered!!

To many quotes ritty :smt110
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...
Ritalin
Forum Regular
Race: Mancunion

harchester wrote:To many quotes ritty :smt110
:smt043
~Odin~
Alföðr
Alliance: The Collective
Race: International Pimp
ID: 0

I just want to clarify any previous posts in this thread by me. I was not trying to troll you les, If I wanted to troll you I would hope that you would expect my troll game to be better then that considering you have known me so long lol.

Either way, What ever the reason you are leaving I wish you luck in RL because RL is the only thing that actually matters.
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 145,573,411,725,000 damage
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage
TGW Annual Community Awards 2014/2015
Spoiler
Drahazar
Forum Elite
Alliance: Judgement
Race: Divine
ID: 1957053
Alternate name(s): Drahazar - Eternal FS Leader
Drahazar - Leader of "The Original Collective"

Good Luck & God Bless.
Spoiler
~Les Erebus~
Forum Addict
Alliance: TF
ID: 1907332

Drahazar wrote:Good Luck & God Bless.
your a souless sociapath and one of the reasons im leaving when i see your name i just want to pray for you. Hope your Daddy is doing well with you son. Paying rent yet or still under daddies belt for your riches?
philipbanks 2:41 PM

Man I can mass from right here in my shower and it feels nice

lesennemis 2:42 PM

stop using massing for non pure duties in the shower and yes i am quoting that
Ritalin
Forum Regular
Race: Mancunion

Les Ennemis wrote:
your a souless sociapath and one of the reasons im leaving when i see your name i just want to pray for you. Hope your Daddy is doing well with you son. Paying rent yet or still under daddies belt for your riches?

deeeep
~Les Erebus~
Forum Addict

Ritalin wrote:
Les Ennemis wrote:

deeeep
indeed thank you all again for the lulz and the friendships. I have sold my account it will be going to whoever flint has in mind. Cheers to you all as most likely won't hear from me for awhile if ever again good luck and blessing..

harchester
Forum History

:---)
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...
Drahazar
Forum Elite
Alliance: Judgement
Race: Divine
ID: 1957053
Alternate name(s): Drahazar - Eternal FS Leader
Drahazar - Leader of "The Original Collective"

Les Ennemis wrote:
Rofl Les, if you want to get on your knees for me then by all means. My dads fine, he has moved into politics would you believe!! He's enjoying that which is good. Yeah i'm paying my way got a nice house to myself atm, I am renting it from them for yes a fraction of the market price but I am paying them for the luxury.

I don't really get the last bit, it sorta comes off as jealousy? What about you? You still living in your mothers basement? It's been a while since we last caught up you should hit me up on skype sometime. :-)
Spoiler
ƒëmmë
Forum Elite
Alternate name(s): ƒëmmë ƒatalë
temptress
cleo_catra

as Les :smt060 has now gone to a better place maybe a mod can lock this?
To fight and conquer in all your battles is not supreme excellence;
supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting.
-Sun Tzu, the Art of War
31/07/2012 6:13:16 AM Hope Light ID's mean nothing imo if you can back yourself up.
31/07/2012 6:13:22 AM Hope Light only **Filtered** hide them.
Be careful who you trust, even the devil was once an angel
veritas vos liberabit
Forums own rules
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 7#p2510387
Spoiler
Section Admins - who will be 'in charge' of the section in question. They will be responsible for the overall feel of the section, the setup/structure, and most importantly the community/users in the section. This will incorporate the old 'ombudsman' role. And insofar as the Section Admin is responsible for the users, they are also responsible for the high level mod behaviour towards the users.
So -as a user - if you have an issue with how you are treated, rules, bans, whatever --goto the section admin... They are there for you!

There is no 'reporting structure' in this setup -- tech, mod, and section admins are all on equal footing, each with their own (somewhat overlapping) responsibilities.
Mods report directly to the mod admin, and indirectly to the section admin for the section in which they mod.
CC90
Forum Expert
Alliance: Endgame
Race: System Lord
ID: 666
Alternate name(s): The Millenium, ~CLOUD~, ~Ragnarok, OMA SEIKU

Shame on you drah :smt021
22:00:43 Colonel Jack Oneill -Rob Merkley: ok, Well there you have it I suck and am a noob, ill leave the fighting to you mightly mutha **Filtered**Image
harchester wrote: Harch - no more massing from me ;)
~Les Erebus~
Forum Addict

Living in my moms basement?? Your a fool. Enjoy wasting your money on this game. Should of been this active when you were leader of FS, you might not have lost it.. Your a fool in so many ways. Makes me so glad I'm not playing this game anymore. . Guys don't trust this idiot he runs to vaca or sits statless, that's how he plays this game. Skype?? No never again..

Everyone remembers exactly who you were in game and exactly what you did to FS. Shame you come back trying to troll, you were obviously the only jealous one.. I've accomplished way more on this game then you could buy Alex. I'll be looking for your first fight. :smt060 The second coming have no clue who you are or were. Enjoy bud..

Enjoy the war your cocky mouth will start for you to leave your minions to fight your fight, wonder if their remain faithful to an inactive leader, as long as Warsmith and I did. GTHO kid.

harchester
Forum History

Les Ennemis wrote:Living in my moms basement?? Your a fool. Enjoy wasting your money on this game. Should of been this active when you were leader of FS, you might not have lost it.. Your a fool in so many ways. Makes me so glad I'm not playing this game anymore. . Guys don't trust this idiot he runs to vaca or sits statless, that's how he plays this game. Skype?? No never again..

Everyone remembers exactly who you were in game and exactly what you did to FS. Shame you come back trying to troll, you were obviously the only jealous one.. I've accomplished way more on this game then you could buy Alex. I'll be looking for your first fight. :smt060 The second coming have no clue who you are or were. Enjoy bud..

Enjoy the war your cocky mouth will start for you to leave your minions to fight your fight, wonder if their remain faithful to an inactive leader, as long as Warsmith and I did. GTHO kid.

werent you the one who surrendered FS?

the first person in the alliances history to surrender from a war?

yes you will be remembered 8-[
CC90
Forum Expert
Alliance: Endgame
Race: System Lord
ID: 666
Alternate name(s): The Millenium, ~CLOUD~, ~Ragnarok, OMA SEIKU

Not only did u surrender FS who was in my opinion on par with ricos in terms of honour and to never surrender you also where the one who during the tc wutc war sat on vac and ppt then sat statless...

Never once did i see you in our incomming logs during that war so if youv left then ok but dont come back just to slander someone who was probably just trying to have a laugh...

U spat the dummy out on more than one occasion in my time in this game so begon cretin i mean jesus christ man take a joke... How have you survived in this game for 8 years by going in a huff over a slight troll lol

And yes i did say jesus christ sue me :)
22:00:43 Colonel Jack Oneill -Rob Merkley: ok, Well there you have it I suck and am a noob, ill leave the fighting to you mightly mutha **Filtered**Image
harchester wrote: Harch - no more massing from me ;)
Mathlord
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Tauri Alliance
Race: Tollan
ID: 12759

harchester wrote:
Les Ennemis wrote:Living in my moms basement?? Your a fool. Enjoy wasting your money on this game. Should of been this active when you were leader of FS, you might not have lost it.. Your a fool in so many ways. Makes me so glad I'm not playing this game anymore. . Guys don't trust this idiot he runs to vaca or sits statless, that's how he plays this game. Skype?? No never again..

werent you the one who surrendered FS?

the first person in the alliances history to surrender from a war?

yes you will be remembered 8-[
I'll remember Les as one of FS' most reasonable leaders. Someone who didn't let ego and abject devotion to principle get in the way of making the best decisions for his alliance. Without him, FS would not have endured nearly as long as it did.
Spoiler

13:38 General Zeus Sabotage Repelled 377,977,330 details

The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 305,393,963,879,000 damage on Mathlord's forces!
They managed to eradicate 4,635,986 of Mathlord's troops.
---
The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 12 damage on Mathlord's forces!
They managed to eradicate 0 of Mathlord's troops.

Return to “Quitting....”