Fortification

Fortification

I have no fortification listed and no way of upgrading it either... everyone else I have seen has it but not me.. LOL.. please tell me I'm not crazy... I am tauri race...
Savings Account
Forum Irregular
Race: Saver
ID: 1964218

Armoury

Scroll down to the bottom

Bingo! :wink:

New Account Fund - total savings to date - 140T

no bingo.. when I scroll down to the bottom it still lists that I have NO FORTIFICATION and there are no upgrades to click either... My husband plays as well and he has it on his and he and I started the same time and he plays the same race as far as I know.. I am still trying to learn this and he told me to report it as a bug...

this is what it looks like when I copy and paste it...

Upgrade Fortification
Current Fortification Upgrade

Upgrade Siege Technology
Current Siege Technology Upgrade
Alliance MotherShip Support
forgive_me
Forum Irregular
ID: 0

Anonymous wrote:this is what it looks like when I copy and paste it...

Upgrade Fortification
Current Fortification Upgrade

Upgrade Siege Technology
Current Siege Technology Upgrade
Alliance MotherShip Support
haw much power do u get wen u buy a top weapon at defence?(i supose u are tauri race)....and one more thing....do u reseted your race?....it mite be a display isue....

and a nother couple of questions that will surely be askd by forum if this is a bug......on wath server is this(normal or quantum).....and the other question is wath is your ingame nick......this one u woud have to pm forum or post here if this is proven to be a bug.....
Wolf359
The Big Bad Admin
Alliance: EPA
Race: Tauri

Honours and Awards

This is what it should look like:

use this url if it does not appear:

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y149/e ... fortif.bmp
Severian wrote:So I say as a last resort, splice Semper & Wolf359 for a good balance, Clone said unholy abomination a hundred times, let loose on forums and problem solved.
Mod Speak

Quantum server I think.. and mine does not look like that.. there is a big blank under where it says fortifications... and no I did not reset my race...
Forum
Site Admin

Honours and Awards

what is your username - and is it quantum server?
i'll look...
i *THINK* there was a bug if you 'double clicked' on upgrade, when on 2nd to top, it might have 'put you over the edge' -- i've since fixed that, but this might be the last of the odd-ness resulting from what i think is the problem...

thanks
admin

Anonymous wrote:Quantum server I think.. and mine does not look like that.. there is a big blank under where it says fortifications... and no I did not reset my race...
Don't make me use this!!!
forgive_me
Forum Irregular

Forum wrote:what is your username - and is it quantum server?
i'll look...
i *THINK* there was a bug if you 'double clicked' on upgrade, when on 2nd to top, it might have 'put you over the edge' -- i've since fixed that, but this might be the last of the odd-ness resulting from what i think is the problem...

thanks
admin

ooo...the 4 level sige thing.......i remember that one.......long time ago.....

I think I am on quantum and my name is rylbtrfly

it's still the same.. no changes... :cry:
forgive_me
Forum Irregular

Anonymous wrote:it's still the same.. no changes... :cry:
pls be paicent....u still have the bonus given by the last upgread...its just not sowen....so its just a problem of view.....

so pls be paisient untill forum gets online...that mite take a few howers....but im sure that the problem will be sortly resolved now that forum hase all the info he needs to fix this.....;)
Forum
Site Admin

Honours and Awards

done.
Don't make me use this!!!

wooT!! I have an underground base... PHEAR ME!!! =P
I wasn't being impatient.. Just wasn't sure if he had tried to fix it or not... if he had I was saying it didn't work...

Return to “Bugs Archive”