The Order Vs TF

Warning: Role Playing Zone - Content guidelines are applied less stringently.
For the many battle and war threads, and individual challenges for other players.
Forum rules
This is a war Forum. Minors, faint of heart, or those with heart conditions are encouraged to use the General forums.
The team reserves its right to change the titles of threads to ensure that the title reflects the nature of the thread
Link to: Message from the Section Head and Mods
Lord Yojimbo
Forum Elite
Alliance: Retired
Race: Retired

Re: The Order Vs TF

~Tziki~ wrote:
Les Ennemis wrote:rikki should start his own alliance
@Yoji
On the contrary, i came to you to secure peace so that my members could prosper from it, not because it suited me. As we already know, farming TF is quite profitable and will only get better if in war. Which means not just myself but others too can prosper from it. Nothing in TO is done on a whim, i ask my members and frazz what they want or think before i do anything. Even Duderanch can testify to that, everyone gets a say in what happens.
I am merely the embodiment of the many, the collective voice, as far as im concerned TO has no leader, we lead ourselves and im just the guy that the opinions are voiced through.
You had no interest in peace mate - you have a personal interest in making as much naq as possible without even considering the long term strategic plan for TO.

Since you have already done the dishonor of quoting from privileged diplomatic conversations let me remind you that one of your responses to perspective peace was to request that you had every right to farm us 160 times in a 24 hour period (confirmed by logs) and you would be so generous to offer paying tax on all future mass farming of TF (the actual cheek to say that - Ill give ye kudos for have the balls)

Your actions regarding that farming streak over a 24 hour period started all this and your continued maddening and ridiculous suggestions lead to a 3 hour circular conversation where you agreed to a DRA with a 14 hit limit per day. So next thing is.....
~Tziki~ wrote:So, you can try to convince my members of your **Filtered** all you want, try to make me seem like i have my own agenda and dont care about them, try to convince them their "leader" is nothing of the sort. But all your doing is making yourselves look even more dishonorable.
You actions by immediately massing and farming us after the DRA treaty extension was rescinded says it all - even if you disagreed with our final decision you decided to instigate war. War without even giving your members time to prepare....where is the embodiment of your members with such an action?
~Tziki~ wrote:At the end of the day im human, i make mistakes and one such mistake was not knowing the precise state of our treaty when you came to me to adjust it. But you also told me Hokie was no longer part of TF, and hadnt been for a few days. If thats the case, the initial strike Xane made on him for the naq, was irrelevant because he's not a part of TF and therefore not covered by the DRA right?
I argued that point but since you kept insisting that hokie was TF then Xanes hit was an illegal one. However read though the conversation and you will see that I conceded that Hokie was not TF at that time. The issue that I was chatting to you about was regarding actions taken BY hokie.
~Tziki~ wrote:Or was he? in which case he hadnt left, and therefore he too violated the DRA by massing frazz on ascended.
He had left - as stated in our conversation, you were informed of his leaving due to him being HC and being present in the chat on skype....
~Tziki~ wrote:You cant have it both ways, so tell me. are both hits irrelevant because he's not a part of TF, or are they both violations?
We never sought repayment for xane - we discussed the cost of such a hit by Xane on Hokie and the resultant escalation from Hokie (who was not a TF member at that time) due to the fact that you tried to use a two pronged approach to force me into a corner which did not exist.

You keep forgetting that Hokie had already surrendered his account by your admission and that you were informed of his leaving
~Tziki~ wrote:If its the latter, i already offered to check the logs and repay as appropriate, but your not willing to do the same for the massing. If its the former, then your whole argument is null and void and you have no reason to be angry about him being hit in the first place, nor my confusion at the state of our previous treaty.
The above is mute since we both agreed that Xane's hit was not on a TF member (Hokie)
~Tziki~ wrote:So the only one with an agenda here is you, and your eagerness to turn a blind eye to your own mistakes in an attempt to appear innocent. The only one displaying poor leadership material is you and your unwillingness to do whats right to better relations and thereby allow your members to prosper more in the future.
My mistake was to recommend that TF open talks with you based on my past experience with you in Nemesis. I will freely admit that I truly misjudged that decision and also your sheer lack of desire for a long term solution with some of your suggestions.

I wont make that mistake again.
~Tziki~ wrote:As is the same with DDE. I came to TF willing to accept a NAP (because in the past that is what you demanded) so that my members could grow. But TF insist on silly demands before the war with DDE can be over, instead of just doing what is best for your members and just agreeing mutual terms.
The original treaty was determined at the time and was considered the best option by both since you also did agree to it. If you truly felt that it wasnt in your alliance's best interests then you should have rejected the counter proposal.
~Tziki~ wrote:Dont impune my leadership capabilities, when your hardly displaying the epitome of leadership yourself...
I will forever criticise leadership if it is warranted - and I also accept that I am open to such opinions since I also serve a public role on behalf of TF - so feel free to criticise away
Awards :smt106

I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.
Lord Yojimbo
Forum Elite
Alliance: Retired
Race: Retired

You can reply with whatever you want Kev but simply put I am tired of even entertaining your circular arguments and long speeches....

You can say what you want next but I wont be responding to anymore of your posts :-D

I have made my statement here for the record - now everyone can judge for themselves who is right and wrong here....

Good Hunting to You All :smt050
Awards :smt106

I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.
~Rikki~™
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: The Order
Race: TO
ID: 1923635
Alternate name(s): ~Joker~

God dam these are getting long lol lets just save the bickering and prove everything on the battlefield I no my soilders and itchin for some big defences :D build em up for me boys.

And I see what both of you were saying but it's pointless to argue with tf kevy lol we no our truth and we will fight when and where we need to :-D so bring it.

TO will show ya how a 4v 30 is done :smt047
My Trade Feedback
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 8&t=204727
Tziki wrote: why i do this
I'm on my 4th can of monster
and i ran out of doritos and dip an hour ago
Spoiler
War Time Lovin
Spoiler
~Tziki~
Forum Addict
Race: Drunken Monkey

you forget, we're already in war with delta... adding more toys to the pile is no big deal.

The decision to hit back was already made, and would be put into effect should you refuse to repay the breach, which given he had tags still it is a breach.

So as i said before, dont presume to know the internal workings of TO and what we discuss outside of other diplomatic talks with you.

You already knew frazz was talking about dropping tags and running through some ascended accounts in response, to which my response was he doesnt need to drop tags, and i stated that publically to you as a warning of what is to come if your not willing to work with us.

And again, your ignoring the several times i have told you, i was not informed by anyone in any shape or form, of any member of TF leaving TF at any point. Only that i was aware that hokie WANTED to surrender. Not that he had, or that it was accepted, and ESPECIALLY NOT THAT HE HAD LEFT. (which ive already shown he had not officially left given he had tags + senator forum access). So lets not get into this **Filtered** again. If you have tags, you represent that alliance until you no longer have the tags. If your too slow to remove them before they represent you in a negative manner, well thats your problem to compensate for.

You may not have wanted repayment for Xane, but hokie did under the agreement we had with TF, the same agreement we upheld which prevented us from pre-emptively massing hokie to prevent him carry out his threats as a result of you not removing his tags sooner. So whilst wearing your tags, still had protection from the mutual agreement we had made. By your failure to act, our member suffered a fate that was avoidable, and as a result is your burden to bare in terms of compensation.

Failure to comply, or an attempt to pass the blame/shrug it off, is what led to this.

Long term relations can never be met with TF or any alliance, whilst TF continues to point the finger and shrug off responsibility for things. Your disregard for the responsibility towards incoming logs, and looking to force the server to stop farming inactives just because of tags, is what caused TF to get into the war's they are in. And your attitude has stayed the same since, and you will continue to have bitter relations until you adapt internally. You cant expect others to adapt around you all the time. And you proved this by expecting TO to sit back and accept your refusal to take responsibility for Hokie whlst under tags.

So im sorry, but with that attitude this was inevitable and will continue to repeat itself in the future, and your refusal to talk about it any further just testifies to your unwillingness to take responsibility for anything.
--------
Scott - Harchester wrote:Kev is the Chuck Norris of Gatewars, He doesn't join active alliances - the active alliances join him.
~Tziki~
Forum Addict

On a side note....

Talloak's forces of The Legion 2016 retaliated, inflincting 3 damage on the fleets and worlds in {The Order 2016}

Killed some assassins and 0'd talloak's def on ascended.

Also sab'd some sub 1t def's, and 50% of Brosan's strike.
--------
Scott - Harchester wrote:Kev is the Chuck Norris of Gatewars, He doesn't join active alliances - the active alliances join him.
Belsamber
Forum Expert
Alliance: GHOST RIDERS 2018
Race: GHOST RIDERS 2018
ID: 1992280

~Tziki~ wrote:
Les Ennemis wrote:rikki should start his own alliance
I agree, if its not him giving me hell, its nick hah
You have no idea how much i had to tell them both to stop casuing **Filtered** for me to clean up hah

Atleast now ive secured some toys for them to play with xD
Peace was never going to last with these 2 around :smt050

@Yoji
On the contrary, i came to you to secure peace so that my members could prosper from it, not because it suited me. As we already know, farming TF is quite profitable and will only get better if in war. Which means not just myself but others too can prosper from it. Nothing in TO is done on a whim, i ask my members and frazz what they want or think before i do anything. Even Duderanch can testify to that, everyone gets a say in what happens.
I am merely the embodiment of the many, the collective voice, as far as im concerned TO has no leader, we lead ourselves and im just the guy that the opinions are voiced through.

So, you can try to convince my members of your **Filtered** all you want, try to make me seem like i have my own agenda and dont care about them, try to convince them their "leader" is nothing of the sort. But all your doing is making yourselves look even more dishonorable.

At the end of the day im human, i make mistakes and one such mistake was not knowing the precise state of our treaty when you came to me to adjust it. But you also told me Hokie was no longer part of TF, and hadnt been for a few days. If thats the case, the initial strike Xane made on him for the naq, was irrelevant because he's not a part of TF and therefore not covered by the DRA right?

Or was he? in which case he hadnt left, and therefore he too violated the DRA by massing frazz on ascended.

You cant have it both ways, so tell me. are both hits irrelevant because he's not a part of TF, or are they both violations?

If its the latter, i already offered to check the logs and repay as appropriate, but your not willing to do the same for the massing. If its the former, then your whole argument is null and void and you have no reason to be angry about him being hit in the first place, nor my confusion at the state of our previous treaty.

So the only one with an agenda here is you, and your eagerness to turn a blind eye to your own mistakes in an attempt to appear innocent. The only one displaying poor leadership material is you and your unwillingness to do whats right to better relations and thereby allow your members to prosper more in the future.

As is the same with DDE. I came to TF willing to accept a NAP (because in the past that is what you demanded) so that my members could grow. But TF insist on silly demands before the war with DDE can be over, instead of just doing what is best for your members and just agreeing mutual terms.

Dont impune my leadership capabilities, when your hardly displaying the epitome of leadership yourself! And quite frankly, I did not have sexual relations with that woman!
Imagine you and Odin in debate class :smt107

Have my babies Kev ?
Spoiler
MEZZANINE wrote:Hey Bels,

Hows it going bud, you know I've had song stuck in my head all day, and now think I know why, tis your theme song

Well I don't know why I came here tonight
If Im lookin' for some love or a fight
Just a searching for place with some flair
but so drunk I could fall of my chair
Massers to the left of me, Diplo's to the right
Here I am, drunk in the forum with you
Drunk in the GateWars with you
12:30 *Matherion Attack defended 15 23,986,971 0 *8,785,373,000 *,874,130,048
14:27 ~Joker~ Attack defended 15 48,418,385 0 *,966,012,800,000 *,070,746,452,590
~Tziki~
Forum Addict

Belsamber wrote: Have my babies Kev ?

As long as your gentle with the insemination!! :smt050
--------
Vormulac
Forum Grunt
ID: 0

Bels gentle wow you ever see him descend someone lol 2 days and he still got shafted at the end
~Rikki~™
Fledgling Forumer

~Tziki~ wrote:
Belsamber wrote: Have my babies Kev ?

As long as your gentle with the insemination!! :smt050
:O what the hell kev. i thought i was supposed to inseminate :smt089 :smt089 :smt089
My Trade Feedback
Spoiler
War Time Lovin
Spoiler
Flintcawk
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: Terran Crusaders: TF
ID: 1933254
Alternate name(s): Flintlock

:smt100
Tap for explosive fun!
Xane
Fledgling Forumer

Here I am causing problems again >.< I hit Hokie for 6t he messaged me and I told him if he we were truly under an agreement that his leadership could message mine and Id be glad to make the 6t repayment. His response? Im going to mass frazz on ascended. And for the 100 times in a day, 0 defenses are farms DDE/TAF/OE/HVE/Judgement I dont care no defense the naq is free for the taking, prune the dead branches off your vines if you dont want full logs.
Mathlord
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Tauri Alliance
Race: Tollan
ID: 12759

Doesn't really matter. Odds are we'd have been back at war again in the near future. On the bright side, we don't have to pretend to not dislike each other. Thanks for the defense Tziki. May your slightly boosted ranks give a slightly better fight than the absolute nothing you lot did for the majority of your time in DDE.
Spoiler

13:38 General Zeus Sabotage Repelled 377,977,330 details

The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 305,393,963,879,000 damage on Mathlord's forces!
They managed to eradicate 4,635,986 of Mathlord's troops.
---
The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 12 damage on Mathlord's forces!
They managed to eradicate 0 of Mathlord's troops.
Flintcawk
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: Terran Crusaders: TF
ID: 1933254
Alternate name(s): Flintlock

Mathlord wrote:Doesn't really matter. Odds are we'd have been back at war again in the near future. On the bright side, we don't have to pretend to not dislike each other. Thanks for the defense Tziki. May your slightly boosted ranks give a slightly better fight than the absolute nothing you lot did for the majority of your time in DDE.
Lol
Tap for explosive fun!
D3ath
Forum Expert
ID: 48966

Lord Yojimbo wrote: Since you have already done the dishonor of quoting from privileged diplomatic conversations let me remind you that one of your responses to perspective peace was to request that you had every right to farm us 160 times in a 24 hour period (confirmed by logs) and you would be so generous to offer paying tax on all future mass farming of TF (the actual cheek to say that - Ill give ye kudos for have the balls)

Your actions regarding that farming streak over a 24 hour period started all this and your continued maddening and ridiculous suggestions lead to a 3 hour circular conversation where you agreed to a DRA with a 14 hit limit per day. So next thing is.....
well i know its none of my business, and i dont know all the details, but hell i dont understand how stupid you must be if you wanna offer 14hit a day limit :D and be mad for 160 hits a day when you have 130+ members :D its like only 1 hit on each and some extra hits on selected few :D thats just blows my mind :D i would understand if you would get mad cause you get 1.5k hits :D but now if i would be in TO would just laugh in your face when you would come complaining to me for this :D

like someone said get rid of your farms or you need that alliance income so badly? :D
ImageImage
Spoiler
[12:38:58] Scott - Harch DDE: :( I get raided
[12:39:05] Scott - Harch DDE: When raiding I'm noob
~Rikki~™
Fledgling Forumer

Mathlord wrote: On the bright side, we don't have to pretend to not dislike each other.
glad you said it :-D
My Trade Feedback
Spoiler
War Time Lovin
Spoiler

Return to “The Galactic Colosseum”