The Order Vs TF

Warning: Role Playing Zone - Content guidelines are applied less stringently.
For the many battle and war threads, and individual challenges for other players.
Forum rules
This is a war Forum. Minors, faint of heart, or those with heart conditions are encouraged to use the General forums.
The team reserves its right to change the titles of threads to ensure that the title reflects the nature of the thread
Link to: Message from the Section Head and Mods
Lord Yojimbo
Forum Elite
Alliance: Retired
Race: Retired

Re: The Order Vs TF

D3ath wrote:
Lord Yojimbo wrote: Since you have already done the dishonor of quoting from privileged diplomatic conversations let me remind you that one of your responses to perspective peace was to request that you had every right to farm us 160 times in a 24 hour period (confirmed by logs) and you would be so generous to offer paying tax on all future mass farming of TF (the actual cheek to say that - Ill give ye kudos for have the balls)

Your actions regarding that farming streak over a 24 hour period started all this and your continued maddening and ridiculous suggestions lead to a 3 hour circular conversation where you agreed to a DRA with a 14 hit limit per day. So next thing is.....
well i know its none of my business, and i dont know all the details, but hell i dont understand how stupid you must be if you wanna offer 14hit a day limit :D and be mad for 160 hits a day when you have 130+ members :D its like only 1 hit on each and some extra hits on selected few :D thats just blows my mind :D i would understand if you would get mad cause you get 1.5k hits :D but now if i would be in TO would just laugh in your face when you would come complaining to me for this :D

like someone said get rid of your farms or you need that alliance income so badly? :D
I dont mind answering questions about it mate:

160 hits a day can be seen as aggressive and usually is so by usual norms but I do get your point - however if that was their desire and approach then they should have never have accepted the DRA and the promise for the development of future peaceful relations...

On another note if you saw systematic farming of your alliance regardless of farming, most would consider that an aggressive move especially if suing for peace...

Another argument regarding cutting the vines - who we have in our alliances is an internal policy and it should be expected that we will do everything to defend ALL our members ;)

You cant have both sides of the cake :smt042
Awards :smt106

I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.
~Rikki~™
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: The Order
Race: TO
ID: 1923635
Alternate name(s): ~Joker~

Lord Yojimbo wrote:
D3ath wrote:
Lord Yojimbo wrote: Since you have already done the dishonor of quoting from privileged diplomatic conversations let me remind you that one of your responses to perspective peace was to request that you had every right to farm us 160 times in a 24 hour period (confirmed by logs) and you would be so generous to offer paying tax on all future mass farming of TF (the actual cheek to say that - Ill give ye kudos for have the balls)

Your actions regarding that farming streak over a 24 hour period started all this and your continued maddening and ridiculous suggestions lead to a 3 hour circular conversation where you agreed to a DRA with a 14 hit limit per day. So next thing is.....
well i know its none of my business, and i dont know all the details, but hell i dont understand how stupid you must be if you wanna offer 14hit a day limit :D and be mad for 160 hits a day when you have 130+ members :D its like only 1 hit on each and some extra hits on selected few :D thats just blows my mind :D i would understand if you would get mad cause you get 1.5k hits :D but now if i would be in TO would just laugh in your face when you would come complaining to me for this :D

like someone said get rid of your farms or you need that alliance income so badly? :D

160 hits a day can be seen as aggressive and usually is so by usual norms but I do get your point - however if that was their desire and approach then they should have never have accepted the DRA and the promise for the development of future peaceful relations...

On another note if you saw systematic farming of your alliance regardless of farming, most would consider that an aggressive move especially if suing for peace...

Another argument regarding cutting the vines - who we have in our alliances is an internal policy and it should be expected that we will do everything to defend ALL our members ;)

BUT ITS CHOCOLATE CAKE ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) :smt022
My Trade Feedback
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 8&t=204727
Tziki wrote: why i do this
I'm on my 4th can of monster
and i ran out of doritos and dip an hour ago
Spoiler
War Time Lovin
Spoiler
Xane
Fledgling Forumer

Chris cant resist chocolate cake :<
Lord Yojimbo
Forum Elite

~Rikki~™ wrote:
Lord Yojimbo wrote:
D3ath wrote:

BUT ITS CHOCOLATE CAKE ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) :smt022
The perfect bait so :smt117

Now you are making me hungry.... :smt093

I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.
~Tziki~
Forum Addict
Race: Drunken Monkey

because you get pissy about farming, doesnt mean everyone percieves farming as aggressive, regardless of the multitude. Farming is a crucial part of the game, and when you have 0 defense it is nothing more than farmin and farming alone, no malcious intent or aggressive motive, just... farming...

If you dont see it that way, again, thats your own issue to work on. And even if you refuse to work on your issues, you than have the added problem that you have so many that have higher income and are not willing to defend it, which again you refuse to adapt to and compensate for, stating that it an internal choice and is not for others to say... well you want to tell others that THEY have to adapt to your internal policy, and THEY have to take the responsibility of the situation and NOT farm you, whilst you shrug the responsibility for the accounts being in your ranks and producing so much to start with. Your the route of the cause, but dont want to do anything to change it, but expect others to want to instead... thats not how it works, in game or in real life situations. If you dont like something, you do what you have to to prevent it, you dont try to force someone else to do something to prevent it.

So its entirely your own fault if your farmed, and even more so if you feel butt hurt about it. Thats your own paranoid view about the intent. I was just farming, same as i did to DDE and OE and others. DRA says i can farm, so i farm to the limits agreed. Thats how things work, if a legal matter says x is illegal but Y isnt, and someone performs Y.. they didnt cross the line. Its very literal, you cant tell me its ok to farm aslong as the ratio is adhered to, then complain that i do just that :smt017 Thats just you being a bunch of paranoid whiners looking for malicious intent where there is none.
--------
Scott - Harchester wrote:Kev is the Chuck Norris of Gatewars, He doesn't join active alliances - the active alliances join him.
Lord Yojimbo
Forum Elite

~Tziki~ wrote:because you get pissy about farming, doesnt mean everyone percieves farming as aggressive, regardless of the multitude. Farming is a crucial part of the game, and when you have 0 defense it is nothing more than farmin and farming alone, no malcious intent or aggressive motive, just... farming...

If you dont see it that way, again, thats your own issue to work on. And even if you refuse to work on your issues, you than have the added problem that you have so many that have higher income and are not willing to defend it, which again you refuse to adapt to and compensate for, stating that it an internal choice and is not for others to say... well you want to tell others that THEY have to adapt to your internal policy, and THEY have to take the responsibility of the situation and NOT farm you, whilst you shrug the responsibility for the accounts being in your ranks and producing so much to start with. Your the route of the cause, but dont want to do anything to change it, but expect others to want to instead... thats not how it works, in game or in real life situations. If you dont like something, you do what you have to to prevent it, you dont try to force someone else to do something to prevent it.

So its entirely your own fault if your farmed, and even more so if you feel butt hurt about it. Thats your own paranoid view about the intent. I was just farming, same as i did to DDE and OE and others. DRA says i can farm, so i farm to the limits agreed. Thats how things work, if a legal matter says x is illegal but Y isnt, and someone performs Y.. they didnt cross the line. Its very literal, you cant tell me its ok to farm aslong as the ratio is adhered to, then complain that i do just that :smt017 Thats just you being a bunch of paranoid whiners looking for malicious intent where there is none.

Aw!! Poor Baby...can you please not throw your toys around like that :smt043 why you no come out and play when I knocked on the door tonight? Even built up just for you...even matched your rank :smt019
Last edited by Lord Yojimbo on Wed Jan 20, 2016 12:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

~Tziki~
Forum Addict

Lord Yojimbo wrote:
~Tziki~ wrote:because you get pissy about farming, doesnt mean everyone percieves farming as aggressive, regardless of the multitude. Farming is a crucial part of the game, and when you have 0 defense it is nothing more than farmin and farming alone, no malcious intent or aggressive motive, just... farming...

Aw!! Poor Baby...can you please not throw your toys around like that :smt043 why you no come out and play when I knocked on the door tonight? Even built up just for you... :smt019
Because you hit ppt like a coward as soon as i built up after you gave me a war setting xD LMAO

Lord Yojimbo wrote: You can say what you want next but I wont be responding to anymore of your posts :-D
How am i supposed to take you seriously, when you cant even take your own words seriously. For gods sake man stick to your word for once!!
--------
Scott - Harchester wrote:Kev is the Chuck Norris of Gatewars, He doesn't join active alliances - the active alliances join him.
Lord Yojimbo
Forum Elite

~Tziki~ wrote:
Lord Yojimbo wrote:

Aw!! Poor Baby...can you please not throw your toys around like that :smt043 why you no come out and play when I knocked on the door tonight? Even built up just for you... :smt019
Because you hit ppt like a coward as soon as i built up after you gave me a war setting xD LMAO

Lord Yojimbo wrote: You can say what you want next but I wont be responding to anymore of your posts :-D
How am i supposed to take you seriously, when you cant even take your own words seriously. For gods sake man stick to your word for once!!
I admit i couldnt resist putting a numpty in his place so yeah it was worth responding :smt019

I sent probe hits at you for 40 minutes and this is what I saw in my logs:

Last hit on me:
11:06 Xane 144,091,150,229 Naquadah stolen

Last hit by me:
12:10 ~Tziki~ 0 Naquadah stolen 12

Go and try and reason your way around that :smt050

Lord Yojimbo
Forum Elite

You still writing a speech of a response there? I am waiting....yet again......

~Tziki~
Forum Addict

Lord Yojimbo wrote:
~Tziki~ wrote:
Lord Yojimbo wrote:

I admit i couldnt resist putting a numpty in his place so yeah it was worth responding :smt019

Last hit on me:

Last hit by me:

i was waiting for your war setting, as previously stated?
Do you purposely ignore facts to allow for your delusion of grandeur, or does it just happen involuntarily?
--------
Lord Yojimbo
Forum Elite

~Tziki~ wrote:
Lord Yojimbo wrote:
~Tziki~ wrote:
Lord Yojimbo wrote:

Last hit on me:

Last hit by me:

i was waiting for your war setting, as previously stated?
Do you purposely ignore facts to allow for your delusion of grandeur, or does it just happen involuntarily?
Personally I love my delusions of grandeur - makes winding the likes of you up so much easier. I do hope that you have another speech ready to go there? I don't know if I will be alive still by the time you are finished....

You had your war setting with 15 minutes to spare and yet nothing....does the poor baby need an abacus instead of his toys to throw around? :smt088

~Tziki~
Forum Addict

Lord Yojimbo ~Tziki~ Lord Yojimbo(8561) has set their relation with you to: War 12:08
War setting at 12:08 game time

12:10 Lord Yojimbo 0 Naquadah stolen 12 866,803 107,490
12:10 your last hit on me whilst i was building up spies, strike etc
12:11 Lord Yojimbo recon Success
recon'd you to check your stats hadnt changed

Aaaaaaaaaannnnnnnd PPT'd before i could start hitting.

So no, i had 3 minutes before you ppt'd after giving war setting :P
Whilst thats enough time to actually zero you, i was still preparing and watching my logs. Though as soon as im built you conveniently jump on ppt...

not quite 15 minutes is it...
--------
Lord Yojimbo
Forum Elite

~Tziki~ wrote:
Lord Yojimbo ~Tziki~ Lord Yojimbo(8561) has set their relation with you to: War 12:08
War setting at 12:08 game time

12:10 Lord Yojimbo 0 Naquadah stolen 12 866,803 107,490
12:10 your last hit on me whilst i was building up spies, strike etc
12:11 Lord Yojimbo recon Success
recon'd you to check your stats hadnt changed

Aaaaaaaaaannnnnnnd PPT'd before i could start hitting.

So no, i had 3 minutes before you ppt'd after giving war setting :P
Whilst thats enough time to actually zero you, i was still preparing and watching my logs. Though as soon as im built you conveniently jump on ppt...

not quite 15 minutes is it...
Ive gone though the logs three times and you had around 15 minutes with a war setting....eitherway for the guts of 40+ minutes you just sat there at rank 18 fully built and unwilling to engage.

Your built stats at rank 18 @ 19.31 GMT tonight

Strike Action: 9,470,768,335,304
Defensive Action 6,910,844,885,640
Covert Action: 96,183,819,328,000
AntiCovert Action 190,434,223
Covert Operatives: 20,000,000
Anti-Covert Operatives: 28

So......That is not my problem......was looking forward to an onliner instead of your words....

I do hope you do bite the next time that i try to draw you out but who blames you...you will need every advantage to be able to even come close to a proper warrior like your colleague Rikki

Now I am off to bed, Im getting bored winding you up - Ive work in the morning. :smt015 :smt015

Oh and maybe you should consider selling your high horse, you seemed to have fallen off it after you started throwing your toys around :smt042

~Tziki~
Forum Addict

ive just showed you the exact times, but again you ignore the facts :smt043
fooling no one.

If you really wanted an onliner, you wouldnt have ppt'd when i built up and looked like i was about to fight back.

What you wanted, was to hope you could get away with massing me with 3 AT's until i was 0'd and wasnt paying attention to my repairs or didnt care and wanted to kill supers.

I on the other hand was baiting your war setting, and letting you waste repair naq on that 25t strike of yours.
I was employing tactics, you were simply employing cowardly antics.
--------
~Rikki~™
Fledgling Forumer
Race: TO
ID: 1923635
Alternate name(s): ~Joker~

Step on up and see Tziki v Yojimbo in the title fight of best **Filtered** talker =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> every one needs to see it to believe it so get your tickets now and i am taking side bets odds 4 to 1 in kevs favour :smt047 :smt047 :smt047 :smt050

and payed better a little visit

The forces of Atomic_Betty fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 6 damage on ~Rikki~'s forces!
They managed to eradicate 0 of ~Rikki~'s troops OF GOD!!!!!!!.

and shat on chachos 4t defence and half built ms :P

The forces of Chacho fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 6 damage on ~Rikki~'s forces!
They managed to eradicate 0 of ~Rikki~'s troops.

and another

The forces of *Six fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 6 damage on ~Rikki~'s forces!

oh but wait theres more

The forces of Byrne1 fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage on ~Rikki~'s forces!

Sneaky norbe hiding a 1t defence at rank 3k :P

The forces of {~Norbe~} fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage on ~Rikki~'s forces!

And finally for the lulz

The forces of *miniGanba fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 5 damage on ~Rikki~'s forces!

almost missed this guy but im seriously done now :D

The forces of Praetorians fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 5 damage on ~Rikki~'s forces!
My Trade Feedback
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 8&t=204727
Tziki wrote: why i do this
I'm on my 4th can of monster
and i ran out of doritos and dip an hour ago
Spoiler
War Time Lovin
Spoiler

Return to “The Galactic Colosseum”