http://www.stargatewars.com/stats.php?id=39215
and
http://www.stargatewars.com/stats.php?id=14530

Attacked KiwiNZ and got this message from him :
"Attack me again ill log under 1 of my top names Ghoul and **** you up."
12agnar0k
Forum Addict
ID: 0

attack him again see if he does it ... and youll be very lucky if he sends a message liek told ya you **** fromn the ghoul acc ;) cos thats proof right there..
bluejay_fr
Forum Newbie

12agnar0k wrote:attack him again see if he does it ... and youll be very lucky if he sends a message liek told ya you **** fromn the ghoul acc ;) cos thats proof right there..

i'm not taking that risk lol. Got this message from his commander (rank 80+) (I'm 1400+):
"
My officer pulled some naq from his bank and was about to send it to me when you hit him. Tsk, tsk, tsk. I\'ll hold off from doing anything to you and I\'ll give you a chance to return the naq directly to me. I have spied on you and yes I can attack you anytime I want and I can also sab you and destroy all of your weapons. It will cost you MUCH more than 250,000 naq to replace all of the weapons you will lose when I finish sabbing you. Do the right thing...return the naq and declare peace with my officer and me and I will let the matter go."

Some guys take this game too seriously...
12agnar0k
Forum Addict

give me his name ill have a word, my rank is 30 ;)
bluejay_fr
Forum Newbie

12agnar0k wrote:give me his name ill have a word, my rank is 30 ;)

thx for the help. I'll let u know if it gets ugly. I've asked the multi-account guy to send me a message from his other account in exchange for peace (that's what he seems to want). we'll see if that works
[SGC_ReplicÅtors]
Forum Addict

omg some multi are real idiots log into my other account lol
Setesh
Lord of the Abyss
ID: 89014

bluejay_fr wrote:
12agnar0k wrote:attack him again see if he does it ... and youll be very lucky if he sends a message liek told ya you **** fromn the ghoul acc ;) cos thats proof right there..

i'm not taking that risk lol. Got this message from his commander (rank 80+) (I'm 1400+):
"
My officer pulled some naq from his bank and was about to send it to me when you hit him. Tsk, tsk, tsk. I\'ll hold off from doing anything to you and I\'ll give you a chance to return the naq directly to me. I have spied on you and yes I can attack you anytime I want and I can also sab you and destroy all of your weapons. It will cost you MUCH more than 250,000 naq to replace all of the weapons you will lose when I finish sabbing you. Do the right thing...return the naq and declare peace with my officer and me and I will let the matter go."

Some guys take this game too seriously...

You attacked someone for 250k?AHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
[00:52:43] chacho67430: Di... setesh says thanks
[00:53:03] DeathIncarnator: someone kill setesh
Extremer wrote:I shall Enter TheLion
[4:54:59 PM] robert_paul97: (gay)
[4:55:08 PM] robert_paul97: (gaypartty)
[4:55:14 PM] robert_paul97: not work
bluejay_fr
Forum Newbie

yeah i don't get that 250.000 bit, but 180 mil was what i got
ckretstarr2
Forum Newbie

Maroons

I am Ghoul. I don't know which of you is the bigger idiot- the guy who claimed to be me, or the idiot who believed him. This guy is an officer of an officer. Until today I had never heard of him. I am going to have a talk with him to see if he actually said what you claim.

For the record, it is extremely gullible of you to have believed such a fairy tale. If he had alleged to be the Easter Bunny, would you have believed that, too? Also, kinda brainless to accuse someone of cheating based on the bare assertion of a stranger.
bluejay_fr
Forum Newbie

Re: Maroons

First of all, i didn't think i would need any proof, i thought the admins could look into it and find out if that was a multi account pretty easily. There are too many players for the admins to check everyone, but if there's an accusation, there's a fat chance he is a multi. Besides, he did send me that message...I'm so sorry for having ruffled ur feathers
ckretstarr2
Forum Newbie

I think what you meant to say was= "I'm sorry I lied". I undestand you also think Juan is the Tooth Fairy.

P.S. Ghouls have no feathers. We do, however, have lots of shiny weapons.
bluejay_fr
Forum Newbie

It's strange how some guys, the higher the rank they get, become pretentious, obnoxious and plain stupid. Same as real life, i suppose...

Ring any bells, ghoul? It should...

Ps. By the way, i'm trying to make sense of ur message even if it's written in english, and i don't see where i'm supposed to have lied... Did that guy tell u he never sent the message saying he owned ur account? And u believed him i suppose... It seems the tooth fairy is a belief closer to you than to me. The admins are welcome to check my message inbox and settle this

By the way, how come u found out this thread? Hope for ur sake u are not Kiwinz as well

my account : bluejay
ckretstarr2
Forum Newbie

If I were you (and thank all the Gods I'm not) I wouldn't comment on the English language, as your postings reveal that you and it have never been formally introduced.

So let's discuss stupidity for a moment. We'll assume that you inadvertently told the truth about receiving the message. Someone who is a stranger to you alleges that they have multiple accounts. They pick someone like me who is ranked high in the game as their supposed doppelganger to scare you (which, judging from your girlish posts, they have succeeded in doing). You are not attacked by me. You are not sabbed by me. You receive no messages from me. I am unaware of your pathetic existence. With nothing other than the bare assertion of a fellow nine year old, you panic and post a thread accusing me of cheating. This is the very definition of stupid.

To compound your original lie, you post insults (elementary schoolyard insults, granted, but undoubtedly your feeble best). If you were a man, you would just apologize and move on.

BTW, I have sent, how can we put this, strongly worded requests to both my officer and his officer to inquire as to whether this other fool pretended to be me. I appreciate that, if it happened, even less than I do liars.
bluejay_fr
Forum Newbie

lol, might i remind u you started all this aggressive follow-up by insulting me (read ur first message).

Accusing you? Sorry if i was just asking the admins to look into it.

Also, what happens when u have suspicions on someone having multiple accounts? Normally, u go on the forum, show the admins what u have and ask them to look into it if it's serious. Isn't that what i have done, by any chance ? I don't know where i did things wrong.

The admins have also recently taken a step forward in finding multiple accounts. It's too time-consuming to check every player on SGMain but on the other hand, it was a viable assumption to believe that they could easily find out if both accounts were the same. If u were a legitimate player, the topic is settled and everyone is happy...

If you are legitimate, i am sorry u got mixed into this, but it's really not my fault, lol...

Now, if u consider my previous suspicions of Ghoul and Kiwinz accounts, u might recall i had sent a pm to Kiwintz to send me a message from the ghoul account. It was a long shot but some cheaters have been known to be really stupid (read other cheater-threads), sorry if i tried... (that's ironic by the way)
And to tell u the truth, i would have been surprised if he had done anything, there had to be a fat chance he guessed what i was trying to do.

Sounds logical to me and probably to a lot of people. I don't see why i should apologize to you. I had my suspicions and i wanted the admins to look into it. I'm sorry if ur pride got in the way!

Don't think all of this pleases me. It all started with me attacking someone and getting his naq. You read the replies i got from him and his commander. What u don't know is that the guy i attacked was online at the time and attacked me back a few seconds later, getting most of his naq back! I do not take it lightly when I get these types of messages for no reason, especially when they're talking about sabbing! On top of that, that commander has already attacked me 1 turn to test my defense. Talk about strange people...
Last edited by bluejay_fr on Tue Feb 21, 2006 9:43 am, edited 3 times in total.
Kerrus Magrus
Forum Irregular

the fact of the manner is that the whole mess has been resolved. blujay: play the game, and go back to the blisful ignorance you had of ckretstarr2 before this mess. ckretstarr2, forget about him. he's not a threat, and driving that point into the ground will not change who he is. he got swindled. it happens. thing is, everyone gets alot meaner on the web. when you don't have to see them face to face. it happens to me, it happens to those i know. and i'm sure it happens to you.

/>Kerrus<\

Return to “For Admin Archives”