GREETINGS

Introduce yourself and say hai here. :)
SilverStaff
Forum Newbie
Race: Ancient
ID: 10000

GREETINGS

Hello everyone;

I've returned to the game after about 5 years away.

I used to play on an Unknown account with the username Sebastian and the ID 69853.

I'm starting again from scratch with a brand new account and for now, at least, I'll be going by the username SEBASTIAN.

I plan to play for a year or two and fully ascend from scratch.

I'm a nice guy and enjoy peace. I'll be keeping an eye out for a good alliance to join (or making my own) over the next couple weeks.

I hope the game is still as fun and interesting as it used to be. Hard to believe it's been a solid decade since it began! lol

Hope to interact with some of you legends from time to time and under the best possible circumstances as always. :D

-SEBASTIAN
''Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too?''
~Douglas Adams~
''The more science we possess, the more we need philosophy; for the more power we have, the more we need direction.'' ~Mortimer Adler~
''We can ignore reality, but we cannot ignore the consequences of ignoring reality.''
~Ayn Rand~
''All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.''
~Edmund Burke~
''All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent.''
~Thomas Jefferson~
''It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.''
~Mark Twain~

We are anonymous.
We are legion.
We do not forgive.
We do not forget.
Expect us.
Mental
Forum Elite
Alliance: [ THE DARK DOMINIUM™]
Race: ~Da Bait~
ID: 55247
Alternate name(s): Melting Pot of Friendship.

Re: GREETINGS

Welcome back
Spoiler
[14:42:10] The Anti Christ: Now I know what harch feels like
[20:15:16] Duderanch: Ben filled me up :P
[14:14] CC Leader: harriet harmon is a freak in bed
[01:42:08] The Anti Christ: Mental is my hero, I wish I was more like him
harchester
Forum History
Alliance: Ricos Roughnecks

:-$
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...
Draleg
Forum Expert
Alliance: Judgement
Race: Ancient Bender

welcome back , tho i do suggest you go the new-grounds way to get somewhere , i came back to my vacation mode top 10 account after 8 years and i'm telling you time is a b*tch " ans starting from 0 is an even bigger one ...
Evil bending Draleg
Bender: Bite my shiny metal ass!
Hookerbot: Honey, you couldn't afford it.
Bender: Empire Stronghold: 33.300,242,317,098,155 , she is not cheap !
redstorm
Forum Regular
Race: mug
ID: 1987148

Welcome back
SilverStaff
Forum Newbie

Draleg wrote:welcome back , tho i do suggest you go the new-grounds way to get somewhere , i came back to my vacation mode top 10 account after 8 years and i'm telling you time is a b*tch " ans starting from 0 is an even bigger one ...
The New-Grounds way? Please explain.
''Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too?''
~Douglas Adams~
''The more science we possess, the more we need philosophy; for the more power we have, the more we need direction.'' ~Mortimer Adler~
''We can ignore reality, but we cannot ignore the consequences of ignoring reality.''
~Ayn Rand~
~Edmund Burke~
''All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent.''
~Thomas Jefferson~
''It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.''
~Mark Twain~

We are anonymous.
We are legion.
We do not forgive.
We do not forget.
Expect us.
~nyx~
Forum Expert
Alternate name(s): CleoCatra, Temptress, Femme Fatale, Nyx, Cleo

Welcome back Sebastian, *hugs*
“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true;
the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard

No one is more hated, than they that speak the truth ~Plato
SGW player since 11 Oct 2005 memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=5707
Draleg
Forum Expert
Alliance: Judgement
Race: Ancient Bender

SEBASTIAN wrote:
Draleg wrote:welcome back , tho i do suggest you go the new-grounds way to get somewhere , i came back to my vacation mode top 10 account after 8 years and i'm telling you time is a b*tch " ans starting from 0 is an even bigger one ...
go here --> http://newgrounds.gatewars.com/index.php?r=sgm
read --> viewtopic.php?f=288&t=200791

you get a NG account , you ascend 20 times in like 2 weeks and then that account goes to main with stats that give you a rank 50 , fastes way to catch up to the game.
Evil bending Draleg
Bender: Bite my shiny metal ass!
Hookerbot: Honey, you couldn't afford it.
Bender: Empire Stronghold: 33.300,242,317,098,155 , she is not cheap !
~nyx~
Forum Expert
Alternate name(s): CleoCatra, Temptress, Femme Fatale, Nyx, Cleo

Seb aren't you the guy that was in FS 2012-13?
Your accounts ended up with A Bottle/Nanodrop in MayHem including your forum account :smt017
“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true;
the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard

No one is more hated, than they that speak the truth ~Plato
SGW player since 11 Oct 2005 memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=5707
SilverStaff
Forum Newbie

~NyX~ wrote:Seb aren't you the guy that was in FS 2012-13?
Your accounts ended up with A Bottle/Nanodrop in MayHem including your forum account :smt017
Nope, not me.
~Douglas Adams~
~Ayn Rand~
~Edmund Burke~
~Thomas Jefferson~
~Mark Twain~

We are anonymous.
We are legion.
We do not forgive.
We do not forget.
Expect us.
SilverStaff
Forum Newbie

Draleg wrote:
SEBASTIAN wrote:
go here --> http://newgrounds.gatewars.com/index.php?r=sgm
read --> viewtopic.php?f=288&t=200791

you get a NG account , you ascend 20 times in like 2 weeks and then that account goes to main with stats that give you a rank 50 , fastes way to catch up to the game.
Thanks Draleg. Very helpful.
I'll consider doing this in addition to my real main account, but sounds like a lot of work over those few weeks!

Question: Why didn't Jason simply make it easier to ascend through the levels in main instead of creating NewGrounds? Like lower the G&R points from 1000 to like 100. Or make them tradable. You would have been able to ascend like every 2 days instead of every 3 weeks. You would have risen to level 20 in just over a month. Would have been soooooo much simpler. lol
~Douglas Adams~
~Ayn Rand~
~Edmund Burke~
~Thomas Jefferson~
~Mark Twain~

We are anonymous.
We are legion.
We do not forgive.
We do not forget.
Expect us.
Wolverine_nl
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: MidNight
ID: 68833

Newgrounds is made for new players to teach them the basics and comparable game mechanics and also to get them into main with a head start.
The amount of players dropped significantly the last few years, before I retired in 2010, it was very active, that changed, but allot of old players are coming back to the game.

Anwayz,
Welcome back ;)
D3ath
Forum Expert
ID: 48966

youll see much more changes in the game :D not sure you will like them all :D but anyways welcome back ;)
ImageImage
Spoiler
[12:38:58] Scott - Harch DDE: :( I get raided
[12:39:05] Scott - Harch DDE: When raiding I'm noob

Return to “New/Returned to the forum?”