Introduce yourself and say hai here. :)
StrongFoxAlehouse
Forum Newbie
Alliance: none
Race: Kiotori
ID: 1917935
Alternate name(s): Hunter Kiotori, StrongFoxAlehouse, Ryooshi

Back From the Past

Hello everyone, Glad to be back. I see there are two new ascensions available. Gonna try and get some of that action. Who is the new top Alliance now?
"How about it? Have a little game with me."
CC90
Forum Expert
Alliance: Endgame
Race: System Lord
ID: 666
Alternate name(s): The Millenium, ~CLOUD~, ~Ragnarok, OMA SEIKU

Re: Back From the Past

Welcome back mate

And the top alliance that would be us :smt047 :smt025
22:00:43 Colonel Jack Oneill -Rob Merkley: ok, Well there you have it I suck and am a noob, ill leave the fighting to you mightly mutha **Filtered**Image
harchester wrote: Harch - no more massing from me ;)
reborn
Forum Elite
ID: 0

Covert Power doesnt me top.

Your more than welcome to say u didnt mean that im more than welcome to come and visit u over and over again till u think otherwise :smt060

I thought u was quiting anyway after ETL smashed you?
Image x2 :smt081
Spoiler
teesdale wrote:im going to start calling you Mathod man... because i swear to god your as dense as Mathlord is when it comes to arguing.

Ignore valid points from everyone else and believe your own verbal diarrhea, the pair of you.
i just accidently abandoned that planet i just took
[02:02] Scott - Harch - :

<<< **Filtered** MY LIFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
harchester
Forum History
Alliance: Ricos Roughnecks

reborn wrote:Covert Power doesnt me top.

Your more than welcome to say u didnt mean that im more than welcome to come and visit u over and over again till u think otherwise :smt060

Who's ETL? :smt115
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...
Mathlord
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Tauri Alliance
Race: Tollan
ID: 12759

reborn wrote:Covert Power doesnt me top.

Aww look at the reborn thinking he's in the top alliance around ;) Why don't you come visit me sometime when I'm around...see how tough you and your alliance are?
Spoiler

13:38 General Zeus Sabotage Repelled 377,977,330 details

The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 305,393,963,879,000 damage on Mathlord's forces!
They managed to eradicate 4,635,986 of Mathlord's troops.
---
The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 12 damage on Mathlord's forces!
They managed to eradicate 0 of Mathlord's troops.
reborn
Forum Elite

I did come visit you may times when u was there Math cast ur mind back its not that long ago were i smashed u over and over again online. I know i did give u a gd hammering and u might want to forget about it aswell as me deascending u 2 times aswell

But those r facts. we cant change these no matter how much u want them to be different.

On a side note
Not at any point did i say i was in the top alliance, i did however make clear he was not, power doesnt show power. If i was to b honset and say the top alliance atm is all about equal cus lots will stick at war for long times, were as some will not.
Spoiler
teesdale wrote:im going to start calling you Mathod man... because i swear to god your as dense as Mathlord is when it comes to arguing.

Ignore valid points from everyone else and believe your own verbal diarrhea, the pair of you.

Mathlord
Forum Zombie

reborn wrote:I did come visit you may times when u was there Math cast ur mind back its not that long ago were i smashed u over and over again online. I know i did give u a gd hammering and u might want to forget about it aswell as me deascending u 2 times aswell

But those r facts. we cant change these no matter how much u want them to be different.

On a side note
Not at any point did i say i was in the top alliance, i did however make clear he was not, power doesnt show power. If i was to b honset and say the top alliance atm is all about equal cus lots will stick at war for long times, were as some will not.
:lol: Right...a good hammering. That's a good one. Maybe next time you see me destroying your stuff while all you can do is sit there and take it, you'll conjure up that old magic you seem to think you had and fight back...or just keep sitting there. Whichever works for your schedule.

Reborn...his greatest accomplishment in life is doing the killing descension blow on somebody on vacation.
Spoiler

The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 305,393,963,879,000 damage on Mathlord's forces!
---
The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 12 damage on Mathlord's forces!
reborn
Forum Elite

Killing blow? I hit u 4 times out of the 7 that was done on u thats almost all the work....

And ur right it was a right good hammering, not having to deal with your MS as that gives u double the strike with it............ was easy to mass you .........was easy to notice right after that hammering few hours later you swapped houses.

My greatest accomplishment though is my kids, game is not that important .... however yours greatest accomplishment in life that u have sprouted on here about massing some high defence from yrs ago, many many many times. Is it not?
Spoiler

Mathlord
Forum Zombie

You did something! Now give me a war setting so I can mass you again.
Spoiler

---
harchester
Forum History
Alliance: Ricos Roughnecks

Piss off the both of you... His welcome back thread isn't for you both...to compare genitals (we all know I am bigger)

Now...

Welcome back :)
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...
Mental
Forum Elite
Alliance: [ THE DARK DOMINIUM™]
Race: ~Da Bait~
ID: 55247
Alternate name(s): Melting Pot of Friendship.

Welcome back and the answer to your question is - There're many pretenders but the true powerhouse of gatewars hasn't changed ururur alliance still rule with an iron fist.
Spoiler
[14:42:10] The Anti Christ: Now I know what harch feels like
[20:15:16] Duderanch: Ben filled me up :P
[14:14] CC Leader: harriet harmon is a freak in bed
[01:42:08] The Anti Christ: Mental is my hero, I wish I was more like him
Belsamber
Forum Expert
Alliance: GHOST RIDERS 2018
Race: GHOST RIDERS 2018
ID: 1992280

Mental wrote:Welcome back and the answer to your question is - There're many pretenders but the true powerhouse of gatewars hasn't changed ururur alliance still rule with an iron fist.
What he said.

URURUR Always rules.

Good to see you back.
Spoiler
MEZZANINE wrote:Hey Bels,

Hows it going bud, you know I've had song stuck in my head all day, and now think I know why, tis your theme song

Well I don't know why I came here tonight
If Im lookin' for some love or a fight
Just a searching for place with some flair
but so drunk I could fall of my chair
Massers to the left of me, Diplo's to the right
Here I am, drunk in the forum with you
Drunk in the GateWars with you
12:30 *Matherion Attack defended 15 23,986,971 0 *8,785,373,000 *,874,130,048
14:27 ~Joker~ Attack defended 15 48,418,385 0 *,966,012,800,000 *,070,746,452,590

Return to “New/Returned to the forum?”