Eärendil vs DoA

A place for declaration of, requests for, and bragging about, one on one personal wars ...
hokiehomeboy
Forum Regular
Alliance: Suicide Squad
Race: Hitman

Re: Eärendil vs DoA & ACR (Asgard)

CC90 wrote:Getting off topic is where it's at :smt047

Im a Stella O a vodka man myself :D
Pshh Vodka is for panzies who like to mix their drinks. Vodka mixes with everything though I will give you that. It mixes well with gatorade plus doing so will get it through your system faster so you get same drunk while drinking less.

Give me a nice tequila neat back when I could still drink :P Patron or 1800 Gold FTW!

and Earendil if NyX wants to take things up with me fine, he knows how to find me. I will leave the matter at that.
Signature Here
[IMG]http://terranfamily.win/sigs/tommy/TestSig3.jpg[/IMG]

Thank you Tweetygirl for the glorious siggy!

[IMG]http://terranfamily.win/sigs/tommy/TestSig2.jpg[/IMG]
CC90
Forum Expert
Alliance: Endgame
Race: System Lord
ID: 666
Alternate name(s): The Millenium, ~CLOUD~, ~Ragnarok, OMA SEIKU

hokiehomeboy wrote:

Pshh Vodka is for panzies who like to mix their drinks. Vodka mixes with everything though I will give you that. It mixes well with gatorade plus doing so will get it through your system faster so you get same drunk while drinking less.

Give me a nice tequila neat back when I could still drink :P Patron or 1800 Gold FTW!

and Earendil if NyX wants to take things up with me fine, he knows how to find me. I will leave the matter at that.
Pretty sure nyx is a chicken with enough whiskey :-k

Now whiskey and I suppose goldschlager is where it's at... Can't beat giving the gold back to. The Indian population :smt025
22:00:43 Colonel Jack Oneill -Rob Merkley: ok, Well there you have it I suck and am a noob, ill leave the fighting to you mightly mutha **Filtered**Image
harchester wrote: Harch - no more massing from me ;)
Flintcawk
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: Terran Crusaders: TF
ID: 1933254
Alternate name(s): Flintlock

Ummm hoks i thibk nyx is a she
You cyber bully
Tap for explosive fun!
CC90
Forum Expert
Alliance: Endgame
ID: 666
Alternate name(s): The Millenium, ~CLOUD~, ~Ragnarok, OMA SEIKU

Flintcawk wrote:Ummm hoks i thibk nyx is a she
You cyber bully
How sure can u be?

Pics or it didn't happen :smt025
22:00:43 Colonel Jack Oneill -Rob Merkley: ok, Well there you have it I suck and am a noob, ill leave the fighting to you mightly mutha **Filtered**Image
harchester wrote: Harch - no more massing from me ;)
hokiehomeboy
Forum Regular

You cyber bully
Well then she can take matters up with me, I don't care if they are male or female I am just trying to be nice. Sorry if you are a woman and not a man NyX I didn't know.

I am the worst person alive. If only that were the worst mistake I ever made I would turn water into wine for earendil for my next trick.
Signature Here

hokiehomeboy
Forum Regular

CC90 wrote:
hokiehomeboy wrote:

Pretty sure nyx is a chicken with enough whiskey :-k

Now whiskey and I suppose goldschlager is where it's at... Can't beat giving the gold back to. The Indian population :smt025
Ohh I missed this post, so sorry... goldschlager is cinnamon flavored makes me vomit... i can handle some Jack Daniels or Jim Beam though, i like that TN or KY stuff since I am from near there ;)

All this talk of drinking and I can't touch a drop.
Signature Here

~nyx~
Forum Expert
Alternate name(s): CleoCatra, Temptress, Femme Fatale, Nyx, Cleo

hokiehomeboy wrote:
You cyber bully
Well then she can take matters up with me, I don't care if they are male or female I am just trying to be nice. Sorry if you are a woman and not a man NyX I didn't know.

I am the worst person alive. If only that were the worst mistake I ever made I would turn water into wine for earendil for my next trick.
yeap, definate female (unlike a scottish princess) and bugger Eary I'll take the wine if its moscato gossips pink :)

and silly boy I actually like that you guys were stepping up for him, :smt058

oh and HAPPY AUSTRALIA DAY ..
“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true;
the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard

No one is more hated, than they that speak the truth ~Plato
SGW player since 11 Oct 2005 memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=5707
Flintcawk
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: Terran Crusaders: TF
ID: 1933254
Alternate name(s): Flintlock

WOOOHOOOOO!!!
Tap for explosive fun!
Eärendil
Forum Deity
Race: Forum Diety
ID: 0

Honours and Awards

~NyX~ wrote:yeap, definate female (unlike a scottish princess) and bugger Eary I'll take the wine if its moscato gossips pink :)

Not saying to not step up for people but make sure they're not the once who started stuff. If you need someone to step up for someone, do it to the Red Wings, we/they need help right now.

I am not giving my damn wine away! I was telling Hokie that i'd have his wine since he can't drink. I'll share alcohol but never give it away.

Do not let my post count fool you, I still don't care what you think that you know.
“You get what anybody gets - you get a lifetime"
Spoiler

hokiehomeboy
Forum Regular

Eärendil wrote:
~NyX~ wrote:yeap, definate female (unlike a scottish princess) and bugger Eary I'll take the wine if its moscato gossips pink :)

Not saying to not step up for people but make sure they're not the once who started stuff. If you need someone to step up for someone, do it to the Red Wings, we/they need help right now.

I am not giving my damn wine away! I was telling Hokie that i'd have his wine since he can't drink. I'll share alcohol but never give it away.
Happy Australia Day NyX

And Eanrandil or Eary as you like to be called it seems I am not completely sure on the issue. Hockey is awful so your team can go eat worms. I will step up for people when I see things that I do not approve of and they cannot do for themselves. I will do it just as much online as I will offline. Just ask the guy I saw hit a woman offline what I did to him. I had to go to court over that one but his lawyer finally convinced him to drop charges before we went to trial.
Signature Here

harchester
Forum History
Alliance: Ricos Roughnecks

Duke is your alliance rebuilt yet?
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...
Clockwork
The Ablest Man
Alliance: Multiverse
Race: Clockwork Admin
ID: 1940718

hokiehomeboy wrote:It was not off topic. I don't think this area of the forums gets moderated anyway since we spent many posts just discussing beer just in polite banter back and forth.
Quite correct, has to be something totally out of order to get modded in here.....although......I was tempted after reading some people's choice of beer.... [-(
Admin for all the Forum things...
Click Me for forum rules.
Click Me for Game admin contact details.
hokiehomeboy
Forum Regular

Clockwork wrote:
hokiehomeboy wrote:It was not off topic. I don't think this area of the forums gets moderated anyway since we spent many posts just discussing beer just in polite banter back and forth.
Quite correct, has to be something totally out of order to get modded in here.....although......I was tempted after reading some people's choice of beer.... [-(
Well so was I when I read that some people like drinking swill that deserves to be flushed. Unfortunately I don't get to make decisions except for myself :)

I have to not drink, it is awful because I do love a good beer or good tequila and enjoyed a nice wine back when I could still drink

I am sorry Eary for not understanding things fully. All I know is what I read in this thread. Just be nice to the little people in life. Sometimes they just make mistakes. We all do.
Signature Here

~nyx~
Forum Expert
Alternate name(s): CleoCatra, Temptress, Femme Fatale, Nyx, Cleo

harchester wrote:Duke is your alliance rebuilt yet?
you could join ACR, and relive being AF ;) xx
“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true;
the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard

No one is more hated, than they that speak the truth ~Plato
SGW player since 11 Oct 2005 memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=5707
dark lord tacoma
Forum Elite
Alliance: ROT
ID: 1991753
Alternate name(s): *~Thoth~

Clockwork wrote:

Couldn't agree more the word light should never be used when discussing alcohol, I'm disappointed real/craft ales were not mentioned :smt010
Shame on you all
"Play the game for more than you can afford to lose... only then will you learn the game."
Winston Churchill
Tek wrote: Your're attempting to gain a steady footing, on a moral highground made of rice pudding.

You have started playing at 15:46:39 on 29. August 2008
Eärendil wrote:I am going to mass them all

Return to “Vendetta corner”