Eärendil vs DoA

A place for declaration of, requests for, and bragging about, one on one personal wars ...
Flintcawk
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: Terran Crusaders: TF
ID: 1933254
Alternate name(s): Flintlock

Re: Eärendil vs DoA & ACR (Asgard)

Eärendil wrote:
Flintcawk wrote:U can throw me in on dukes side :smt025
You have your hands full with viewtopic.php?f=68&t=201462. I'm sure TAF, who's been trying to slowly get that war tied off doesn't want their hands muddied even more.

Hands full? Barely.
How about you leave the alliance of highly inexperienced players alone and you and duke bang it out? Otherwise im joining too help defend those players.

Besides after reading your previous posts it will add some excitement for you
Tap for explosive fun!
My_Crows
Forum Irregular
Alliance: Mass Coalition
Race: Gringo
ID: 0

Crows here.

Count me in for Dukes alliance as well, unless you want to keep it between himself and you only.
Tap for sigs
Spoiler
ImageImage
Eärendil
Forum Deity
Race: Forum Diety

Honours and Awards

Flintcawk wrote:
Eärendil wrote:
You have your hands full with viewtopic.php?f=68&t=201462. I'm sure TAF, who's been trying to slowly get that war tied off doesn't want their hands muddied even more.

Hands full? Barely.
How about you leave the alliance of highly inexperienced players alone and you and duke bang it out? Otherwise im joining too help defend those players.

I've ready talked to Duke's alliances elsewhere. That part doesn't concern you though. Duke, along with his alliance mate felt the need to mass me when he couldn't handle DLT. He is the one who widened things, not I.

Do not let my post count fool you, I still don't care what you think that you know.
“You get what anybody gets - you get a lifetime"
Spoiler

My_Crows
Forum Irregular
Alliance: Mass Coalition
Race: Gringo

Eärendil wrote:
Flintcawk wrote:
Eärendil wrote:

Hands full? Barely.

I've ready talked to Duke's alliances elsewhere. That part doesn't concern you though. Duke, along with his alliance mate felt the need to mass me when he couldn't handle DLT. He is the one who widened things, not I.

Yea and I'm gonna be "widening" some things myself. Make it a 2v2 then, against Duke and the other party involved.
Tap for sigs
Spoiler
ImageImage
Eärendil
Forum Deity

Honours and Awards

My_Crows wrote:
Eärendil wrote:
Flintcawk wrote:
Eärendil wrote:

Hands full? Barely.

Yea and I'm gonna be "widening" some things myself. Make it a 2v2 then, against Duke and the other party involved.
What are you already going on about? It is 2v2? lol..

Do not let my post count fool you, I still don't care what you think that you know.
Spoiler

Flintcawk
Forum Intermediate

Eärendil wrote:
Flintcawk wrote:
Eärendil wrote:

Hands full? Barely.

If you already talked too dukes alliance why are his members on here asking not too be involved and you rejecting there requests?
Put it for you short. Leave the members alone or include me in this vendy
Tap for explosive fun!
hokiehomeboy
Forum Regular
Alliance: Suicide Squad
Race: Hitman

Eärendil wrote:
You seem to not know people very well. My hands have been very bloodied since my return.

I side with crows and flint, don't pick on the little fish please. There are bigger fish swimming out there if you really want a fight.

If you are so concerned with being tough, I am not hard to find. Please don't, but if you need someone to fight to prove whatever point it is you are trying to make, pick someone worth fighting who will fight back.
Signature Here
[IMG]http://terranfamily.win/sigs/tommy/TestSig3.jpg[/IMG]

Thank you Tweetygirl for the glorious siggy!

[IMG]http://terranfamily.win/sigs/tommy/TestSig2.jpg[/IMG]
Eärendil
Forum Deity

Honours and Awards

Flintcawk wrote:
Eärendil wrote:
Flintcawk wrote:
Eärendil wrote:

Hands full? Barely.

If you already talked too dukes alliance why are his members on here asking not too be involved and you rejecting there requests?
Because they pmed me ingame? Its cool that you feel this way, i'm sure your alliance will get right ontop of repaying the member that was massed in LV/LoD shortly then by your 'defending the smaller player' logic.
hokiehomeboy wrote:
Eärendil wrote:
Flintcawk wrote:.......
You seem to not know people very well. My hands have been very bloodied since my return.

I side with crows and flint, don't pick on the little fish please. There are bigger fish swimming out there if you really want a fight.

If you are so concerned with being tough, I am not hard to find. Please don't, but if you need someone to fight to prove whatever point it is you are trying to make, pick someone worth fighting who will fight back.
Do they not teach reading anymore? My god. i've said 1,2 maybe even three times the same thing already.

Spoiler

Flintcawk
Forum Intermediate

So are you massing all of ACR or not?
Im getting tired reading your backtracking responses
Tap for explosive fun!
dark lord tacoma
Forum Elite
Alliance: ROT
Race: System Lord
ID: 1991753
Alternate name(s): *~Thoth~

LOL
You big bully eary
You should know better than to respond to being massed by massing back

I'm with the TAF hypocrites on this one :-D
"Play the game for more than you can afford to lose... only then will you learn the game."
Winston Churchill
Tek wrote: Your're attempting to gain a steady footing, on a moral highground made of rice pudding.

You have started playing at 15:46:39 on 29. August 2008
Eärendil wrote:I am going to mass them all
Flintcawk
Forum Intermediate

TF has nothing to do with this.
Soooo stop beating around the bush and crying.
Tap for explosive fun!
dark lord tacoma
Forum Elite

Flintcawk wrote:TF has nothing to do with this.
Just so you know hypocrites means someone who says one thing but dose the opposite them selves :smt056
"Play the game for more than you can afford to lose... only then will you learn the game."
Winston Churchill
Tek wrote: Your're attempting to gain a steady footing, on a moral highground made of rice pudding.

Flintcawk
Forum Intermediate

Dark Lord Tacoma wrote:
Just so you know hypocrites means someone who says one thing but dose the opposite them selves :smt056
Yea i massed 3 members for agnoch farming my multi while i was online
But you see difference is your members arent majority noobs anymore, or atleast your trying too make it seem that way...
I could of easily dropped tags and wiped my arse with entirety of HVE but i didnt.
And why i didnt is because at the end of the day i was in the wrong, i let my anger get the best of me.
But that does not mean imma turn a blind eye too you too practicing something you were crying about me doing.....

Also when you hit an active thats online farming you sorta throw the DRA out the window.
Especially if you have knowledge of said person being in a war that you posted in thread as soon as loki shows back up. Its called vulturing
Something i do not put up with..
Last edited by Flintcawk on Wed Jan 25, 2017 4:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tap for explosive fun!
hokiehomeboy
Forum Regular
Alliance: Suicide Squad
Race: Hitman

Eärendil wrote:
Flintcawk wrote:
Eärendil wrote:
Flintcawk wrote:
Eärendil wrote:

Hands full? Barely.

Because they pmed me ingame? Its cool that you feel this way, i'm sure your alliance will get right ontop of repaying the member that was massed in LV/LoD shortly then by your 'defending the smaller player' logic.
hokiehomeboy wrote:
Eärendil wrote:

Do they not teach reading anymore? My god. i've said 1,2 maybe even three times the same thing already.
Please be nice to me, I am being nice to you even though I think you are being mean to people. Like I said if you want to take issue with me so be it, come find me. I am not hard to find. Just a hint: check page one on main or ascended, your choice.

Now let's all just be nice and do not pick on little people who are still learning.
Signature Here
[IMG]http://terranfamily.win/sigs/tommy/TestSig3.jpg[/IMG]

Thank you Tweetygirl for the glorious siggy!

[IMG]http://terranfamily.win/sigs/tommy/TestSig2.jpg[/IMG]
dark lord tacoma
Forum Elite

hokiehomeboy wrote:
Eärendil wrote:
Flintcawk wrote:
Eärendil wrote:
Flintcawk wrote:
Eärendil wrote:

Hands full? Barely.

hokiehomeboy wrote:
Eärendil wrote:

Please be nice to me, I am being nice to you even though I think you are being mean to people. Like I said if you want to take issue with me so be it, come find me. I am not hard to find. Just a hint: check page one on main or ascended, your choice.

Now let's all just be nice and do not pick on little people who are still learning.
You realise it was the leader of the little people DOA that brought alliance massing into this it was a nice little 1v1 between me and him but he expanded it :smt056
Flintcawk wrote:
Dark Lord Tacoma wrote:
Yea i massed 3 members for agnoch farming my multi while i was online
But you see difference is your members arent majority noobs anymore, or atleast your trying too make it seem that way...
I could of easily dropped tags and wiped my arse with entirety of HVE but i didnt.
And why i didnt is because at the end of the day i was in the wrong, i let my anger get the best of me.
But that does not mean imma turn a blind eye too you too practicing something you were crying about me doing.....

Also when you hit an active thats online farming you sorta throw the DRA out the window.
Especially if you have knowledge of said person being in a war that you posted in thread as soon as loki shows back up. Its called vulturing
Something i do not put up with..
0deff= farm

Also eary isn't ang
Winston Churchill

Return to “Vendetta corner”