why are there disadvantages for asgard and tauri

downunda

why are there disadvantages for asgard and tauri

its unfair that the asgard and the tauri have a disadvantage when the replicators and goa,uld dont
i think that should be changed
forgive_me
Forum Irregular
ID: 0

Re: why are there disadvantages for asgard and tauri

downunda wrote:its unfair that the asgard and the tauri have a disadvantage when the replicators and goa,uld dont
wath is unfair....exemples....
Brigon
Fledgling Forumer

its called balance
have faith in the almighty forum
I want my tombstone to read 'brb'
forgive_me
Forum Irregular

brigon wrote:its called balance
have faith in the almighty forum
well i have total faith in forums balence of the races.....but if downunda thinks that these are not balenced then pls let us know wath exacly is not echuel....
Replisean
Fledgling Forumer

i have to agree with forgive_me, tauri moan that defences arnt good enough and asgard moan that attacks arnt good enough, i dont see any tauri moaning when they steal like 2mil with theyr 10million attacks and vice versa.

all i can say is if you think it is unbalanced give examples if you still feel as though your being treated unfair switch races and then see if being tauri was so hard
Asger
Forum Newbie

I don't have a problem with Asgard's disadvantage with attack. It means I end up having to hit lower than me often and this can be somewhat painful at times but it evens out.
Cole
Forum History
Alliance: Generations
Race: System Lord
ID: 7889
Alternate name(s): Legendary Apophis, Apophis The Great, Legendary

Ohhh what great disavantages! :-D :-D
A so little def for Tauri with 8,000,000 in strike without efforts!
A so little strike for Asgards with 7,000,000 in def without efforts!
What a disavantage! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
MGZ
Forum Irregular

i think it's the reps. and snakes who r disadvangtaged.
Tauri= steal alot of naq, and in exchange alot is stolen, but we just steal more.
Asgard= dont get alot stolen, so they keep their naq, which means they dont need high attack
however...
reps.= high covert wont let u steal naq if urs is stolen. ultimately, all u can do is spy and sab, which is really only good for pissin people off
snakes=high income means ur raided alot, and u cant build an offense/defense like the tauri/asgard, respectively.
political correctness is a doctrine fostered by an illogical liberal minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mass media that holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

I believe gun control is being able to hit your target.
Saturnine
Forum Regular
Race: Goauld
ID: 9570

Apophis The Great wrote:Ohhh what great disavantages! :-D :-D
A so little def for Tauri with 8,000,000 in strike without efforts!
A so little strike for Asgards with 7,000,000 in def without efforts!
What a disavantage! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

HA HA HA!!!!
If I was Gategod, I'd just quote this and say nothing- you took the words right out of my mouth.

Machinegunzat: You are absolutely right! Reps and Goau'lds are the most disadvantaged. BC when you think about it, what is covert in this day in age? What good is a covert discount to a replicator?

Also: Somebody is going respond directly after my post, I promise you they will rehash this somehow or another: "Well as a Goa'uld you get extra Naq to spend at your leasure on anything!!" Or they will ask me why I do not bank more often!! I will say this: My strategy involves the transfer of troops through officers. My bank is too small to hold it all!!!

I tell you what: as soon as I am number one in defense, far ahead of number two I'll agree with you that I am very advantaged!!. Because I'll no longer have a target painted on the top of my head, I cn sleep easily knowing that that extra percent is safe and sound! Mine to keep!! It cost me more of that extra income repairing my sheilds than it would to actually give the attacking newbie my naquadah via supporter status!

Now the "inslavement" race bonus for the goa'uld. Now that sounds like a the icing on top of the cake!! All Goa'ulds repeat after me:
S
W
E
E
T
!!
!!
!!

Now that I've said my two cents, can we get Gategod to come in here and just quote this post?? You dont have to say anything!! Just hit the quote botton my friend.
C Carter
Forum Newbie

Re: why are there disadvantages for asgard and tauri

downunda wrote:its unfair that the asgard and the tauri have a disadvantage when the replicators and goa,uld dont

i see no disadvantages......
forgive_me
Forum Irregular

lord saturnine wrote:Now the "inslavement" race bonus for the goa'uld. Now that sounds like a the icing on top of the cake!!

now i woud say EXTREAMLY
lord saturnine wrote:S
W
E
E
T
!!
!!
!!
chunkysoup
Forum Intermediate

yea i must admit i used to think goa'uld had best bonuses, but i switched to asgard in quantum, and their defense, is just ridiculous, absolutely LOVE it. next cycle, im def gonna give tauri a try... im startin to think those two races have better advantages
scben
Fledgling Forumer

finally had to post this i am a tauri in regular and a gouald in quantum
i have bought the same exact defence for both with the same amount of super soliders for each and there is an 8 million effectiveness differnce. i guess that if it there was less of a difference then i wouldn't say anything but 8 million differnce thats a lot. this is why the tauri always are complaining.
Lord Dougy
First Evil Ori Assasin

all i'm going to say is that if ur not happy switch races and if ur still not happy, what do u suggest have every race exactly the same... wow that would be sooooo fun...... ..... .... Not!
---->Lord Dougy<---- aka _lord_dark_

Bow down to the First Ori :twisted:
scben
Fledgling Forumer

why should i switch i was told that tauri had a 25% bonus on attack. i took that a bonus of 25% on attack meant that it would help my attack not hurt my defence. just don't get why u guys have a problem with everyone having the bonus that they are supposed to have , why is the solution to switch when forum should make it right. thats all i ask

Return to “Suggestions Archive”