GIVE TO OUR OFFICERS

the titans

GIVE TO OUR OFFICERS

I think we should be able to give money and weapons to our officers.

If You Have Time Please View My Website http://www.freewebs.com/stargatenews
Last edited by the titans on Thu May 19, 2005 11:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sleipnir
Merriest Mod in the West
ID: 0

Honours and Awards

I don't think that will happen. It would become way too easy to abuse a multi-account.

As soon as you build an idiot proof system, somebody else builds a better idiot.

If it moves, kill it. If it doesn't move, kick it until it does move, and then kill it.
forgive_me
Forum Irregular

Re: GIVE TO OUR OFFICERS

the titans wrote:I think we should be able to give money and weapons to our officers.
u can give naq 2 ways....buy mercs and transfer them to your officers and the other way is give your officers a % of your income....and if u give them naq then they can buy weapons....;)
rasterblaster
Fledgling Forumer

or everyone donate :)
I am keeping my eye on you!

rasterblaster wrote:or everyone donate :)

yep im gonna pay 20 bucks to be able to transfer stuff........no not gonna happen not every one had 20 dollars to spend on a free game, as fun as it may be and as much as i apreciate the ppl who set this up im not gonna donate, yet. i wish i could though

i realy like the idea but the multi account thing reeeeeeely screws things up
Replisean
Fledgling Forumer

i was gonna suggest this but decided not to for the reason below.
nebulator wrote:

raducu

i think it would be a good ideea if commanders could give each oficer a diferent amount of money (percent of his income). why do i think this would be better? well... a oficer can come to have a bigger income then the commander, and he would prefer to leave more income to the commander, in the same time , other oficers of that comander can really use the money they get from commander income. so this is why i think a commander should be able to set diferent income percentage to each oficer.
Quetzalcoatl

raducu wrote:i think it would be a good ideea if commanders could give each oficer a diferent amount of money (percent of his income). why do i think this would be better? well... a oficer can come to have a bigger income then the commander, and he would prefer to leave more income to the commander, in the same time , other oficers of that comander can really use the money they get from commander income. so this is why i think a commander should be able to set diferent income percentage to each oficer.

I appreciate the idea
Saturnine
Forum Regular
Race: Goauld
ID: 9570

nebulator wrote:

yep im gonna pay 20 bucks to be able to transfer stuff........no not gonna happen not every one had 20 dollars to spend on a free game, as fun as it may be and as much as i apreciate the ppl who set this up im not gonna donate, yet. i wish i could though

Yes. If we could give money, turns, and troops to our officers, why donate to begin with?
™Fûr¥
Forum Irregular

why not set the options of available income to officers at a max of like 80 percent
the titans

what do mercenaries do ?
xcrunnermr06
Forum Grunt

the titans wrote:what do mercenaries do ?

Cost you money... and please stick to the topic on hand
Wolf359
The Big Bad Admin
Alliance: EPA
Race: Tauri

Honours and Awards

raducu wrote:i think it would be a good ideea if commanders could give each oficer a diferent amount of money (percent of his income). why do i think this would be better? well... a oficer can come to have a bigger income then the commander, and he would prefer to leave more income to the commander, in the same time , other oficers of that comander can really use the money they get from commander income. so this is why i think a commander should be able to set diferent income percentage to each oficer.

check out this thread:

https://talk.gatewa.rs/viewtopic.php?t=2510
Severian wrote:So I say as a last resort, splice Semper & Wolf359 for a good balance, Clone said unholy abomination a hundred times, let loose on forums and problem solved.
Mod Speak
Methos
Forum Newbie

this would ruin the game. it would be to tempting to create multiple accounts with 5 accounts you could have a 100 unit production for each much cheaper than a 500 unit production for 0ne account income from 5 accounts and one account would get 15 att. turns per turn and i'm sure there are other ways this would be abused.
Saturnine
Forum Regular
Race: Goauld
ID: 9570

Methos wrote:this would ruin the game. it would be to tempting to create multiple accounts with 5 accounts you could have a 100 unit production for each much cheaper than a 500 unit production for 0ne account income from 5 accounts and one account would get 15 att. turns per turn and i'm sure there are other ways this would be abused.

WORD!!

Return to “Suggestions Archive”