Xerxes_II over one mil pop growth in chaos.

TIF
Fledgling Forumer

Xerxes_II over one mil pop growth in chaos.

http://chaosgate.stargatewars.com/stats.php?id=360

Xerxes_II, this player has a pop growth of over 1 mil a day, which would cost around 50 bil.

I do not beleive it is possible to have that kind of growth rate without abusing some sort of bug.

Please take a look, thanks
schuesseled
Forum Expert
ID: 33241

yep i spyed on him too before and after the turn makes 15 k a turn which comes too over 1 mil a day some sort of cheating going on here.
12agnar0k be taking over this here account, argh!

schuesseled
Forum Expert
ID: 33241

recalculation if you add on the amount trained to workers you get mmore like 1.2 mil pop growth a day which is even more apparent that he is cheating

i mean it costs 72 bil
12agnar0k be taking over this here account, argh!

xr88
Fledgling Forumer
ID: 0

perhaps he just has a ton of money with which to spend on this game, but most likely a cheater.
Kill them all, for god knows his own!
TIF
Fledgling Forumer

xr88 wrote:perhaps he just has a ton of money with which to spend on this game, but most likely a cheater.

Possible, but noone has that kind of money unless they are cheating. He would have had to buy from about 70+ different people
Gone.......
Fledgling Forumer

Ya, ive been wondering about that guy too. He has massive population production....whether hes cheating or not i dont know. ive just been farming him senseless each turn.....now that he is finally off ppt.
Gone.......
Fledgling Forumer

He is making 1545 a turn now....weird
emolution
Fledgling Forumer

he is not cheating xerxes II good friend of mine he buys ppls ss for over 1k of turns bougght mine for 1.3k then he uses those turns on attackin ppls or sellin in market for more naq
TIF
Fledgling Forumer

d4rkston3 wrote:he is not cheating xerxes II good friend of mine he buys ppls ss for over 1k of turns bougght mine for 1.3k then he uses those turns on attackin ppls or sellin in market for more naq

Really? he has next to no strike action, next to no spies an no defence and somehow got hold of 71 bil from attacking?

Also i think you fail to understand how much 71 bil is in this game.

Yo do realise that the total income of everyone in the game was about 214 mil per turn last monday.
Thats 15 bil a day for everyone in the entire game and your trying to claim that by thursday Xerxes_II managed to farm 71 bil, while on ppt for most of that time and having a tiny strike?
[SGC_ReplicÅtors]
Forum Addict

inteesting......maybe he bought stuff u never no
TIF
Fledgling Forumer

[U5][SGC_ReplicÅtors] wrote:inteesting......maybe he bought stuff u never no

Bought more resources than were created? There is a limit to how much you can farm/buy. Farming/buying does not create resources out of thin air, someone had to make the naq in the first place.
[SGC_ReplicÅtors]
Forum Addict

what does Game Mod have to say?
TIF
Fledgling Forumer

[U5][SGC_ReplicÅtors] wrote:what does Game Mod have to say?

Dont know, thats why I posted the thread, he is definatly needs looking into, maybe i've missed some vital peice of info. But i cant see what, nothing that has been suggested so far at least :)
Rukia
Forum Elite

i'll defend xerxes II too since i've done trading with him. hes clean.
Rukia previously known as Shizune

Sode no Shirayuki! Hakuren!

"Those who abandon their friends are worse than trash" - Uchiha Obito

*does Kuroigakure no justu and vanishes*

TIF
Fledgling Forumer

Shizune wrote:i'll defend xerxes II too since i've done trading with him. hes clean.

You also gave him 71 bil? or did you at least talk to him and have him explain how he managed to aquire it?

Return to “For Admin Archives”