Peace

Peace

Why is there peace next to some players names on the attack page.
Jean Gregoire Gabriel
Revolution of the Mods

Honours and Awards

New diplomatic feature - allows you to set your relations with players as either at peace, neutral or at war. You can't attack those you are at peace with and any attacks against those at war will have greater consequences.

J.G.G.
Revolutionary

Jean Gregoire Gabriel wrote:New diplomatic feature - allows you to set your relations with players as either at peace, neutral or at war. You can't attack those you are at peace with and any attacks against those at war will have greater consequences.

J.G.G.

ya but i meant why is there peace next to names on the attack list in which i never set it for. was there before when already and i never set peace for them. should be war if anything lol.
forgive_me
Forum Irregular
ID: 0

Anonymous wrote:ya but i meant why is there peace next to names on the attack list in which i never set it for. was there before when already and i never set peace for them. should be war if anything lol.
haw about there commander?if this is not the situation then i gues that they made peace with u...:)

forgive_me wrote:
Anonymous wrote:ya but i meant why is there peace next to names on the attack list in which i never set it for. was there before when already and i never set peace for them. should be war if anything lol.
haw about there commander?if this is not the situation then i gues that they made peace with u...:)

I don't do peace lol , and besides most are on the first page like im gonna be at peace lmao, unless there feeling threatened somehow.
Jean Gregoire Gabriel
Revolution of the Mods

Honours and Awards

Also your commander may have called for total peace, which would involve all officers of both parties and I don't think you'd have been informed.

J.G.G.
my guess
Revolutionary
xcrunnermr06
Forum Grunt

Peace

I have no commander, I'm my own, and still peace is set between me and other players that I've never even tuched/seen before WTH is up with that?

I have no commander either.
Jean Gregoire Gabriel
Revolution of the Mods

Honours and Awards

Then odds are they declared peace when it was started then. I am in a similar situation to you where there are many people with peace next to their names and I'm guessing they all set their relations to peace (for some reason I don't know of) before the notification mail system was put in place.

J.G.G.
Revolutionary

well apperantly im at war with myself as well on the attack page Roflmao
Jean Gregoire Gabriel
Revolution of the Mods

Honours and Awards

There may be some bugs in the new system.

Or you or someone in your command chain's been playing with the All Out War' button.

J.G.G.
Revolutionary
Forum
Site Admin

Honours and Awards

may still be some bugs... found a couple minor ones today.... fixed...
I *may* reset all statuses within the next day or 2 just to 'unbug' the whole thing... I can't see a big problem if people have to redeclare total war :)
Don't make me use this!!!
xcrunnermr06
Forum Grunt

Forum wrote:may still be some bugs... found a couple minor ones today.... fixed...
I *may* reset all statuses within the next day or 2 just to 'unbug' the whole thing... I can't see a big problem if people have to redeclare total war :)

What about the total peace thing... I have over 300 people that say peace and I've only marked 2 of them. I don't even know 300 people that play stargate wars. I've never even seen/attacked (or been attacked by) these people. Please just reset the whole thing so we can declare for ourselves who we're at peace and war with
Forum
Site Admin

Honours and Awards

in the meantime i did provide an option for anyone to reset all relations - this will eliminate the peace's :)

xcrunnermr06 wrote:
Forum wrote:may still be some bugs... found a couple minor ones today.... fixed...

What about the total peace thing... I have over 300 people that say peace and I've only marked 2 of them. I don't even know 300 people that play stargate wars. I've never even seen/attacked (or been attacked by) these people. Please just reset the whole thing so we can declare for ourselves who we're at peace and war with
Don't make me use this!!!

So lemme get this straight. We can set who we wanna be at war/neautral/peace with, but whoever our commander has set as peace, it means that his officers will be included in the peace treaty?

Return to “Bugs Archive”