19%

Total votes: 211
RepliMagni
Forum Addict
Alliance: Loner :P
Race: NanoTiMaster
ID: 1908448

Re: least favourite race

Hmm....We did become immune to that specific weaponry - we sent RepliCarter to discover the exact frequency it worked at - after she dispatched Fifth she uploaded it to the subspace link....thus rendering us all immune to that weapon ;)

As for the Asgard's legacy - how to die a long and painful death? how to lose a war of survival? Not a legacy worth preserving....
I Am Thor
Forum Elite
Alliance: The Four Races
Race: Asgard/Ancient
ID: 7368

RepliMagni wrote:Hmm....We did become immune to that specific weaponry - we sent RepliCarter to discover the exact frequency it worked at - after she dispatched Fifth she uploaded it to the subspace link....thus rendering us all immune to that weapon ;)

As for the Asgard's legacy - how to die a long and painful death? how to lose a war of survival? Not a legacy worth preserving....

Yes, to the ARG, not to the original design based on the Ancient knowledge in Jack O'Neill's mind.
As for the legacy of the Asgard, it is so others may learn from our mistakes, and how one decision can doom an entire race to a long and painful death. Our dependency on our cloning technology for our survival led to our downfall as we could not find the missing link needed to revive our dying race. Our legacy is passed on so other races can make the decisions we couldn't. All we wanted was to erase all genetic diseases, make ourselves immune, but all we did was doom our entire race. Learn from our mistakes, when the time comes, follow a different path than we did.
~FreeSpirit~ wrote:U can always knock at my door but remember i knock back ;)
Tridentkilla wrote:Bush was about as Communist has Lenin was Capitalist...
sYntÅx
Forum Irregular
Alliance: T I T α N S
ID: 1921265

Hmph. I can't see it mattering too much, either way. Die by disease, or die by our hand.

You have admitted it. Your face is so faulted that it has lead itself to self-destruction. I would honestly stop defending yourselves right about now, and bow to us.

... not like that would save you. :lol:
RepliMagni
Forum Addict

sYntAxInFiLtrAtIoN wrote:Your face is so faulted that it has lead itself to self-destruction.

rotflmao. Best insult ever :lol:
sYntÅx
Forum Irregular

You know what... I'm gonna leave it like that. XD Was supposed to say "race", but what an awesome typo. ^____^

By the way, RepliMagni... nice sig. =]
Twitchy
Forum Addict
Alliance: WOB
Race: Asuran High council
ID: 79058

lol
I Am Thor wrote:
RepliMagni wrote:Hmm....We did become immune to that specific weaponry - we sent RepliCarter to discover the exact frequency it worked at - after she dispatched Fifth she uploaded it to the subspace link....thus rendering us all immune to that weapon ;)

Yes, to the ARG, not to the original design based on the Ancient knowledge in Jack O'Neill's mind.
As for the legacy of the Asgard, it is so others may learn from our mistakes, and how one decision can doom an entire race to a long and painful death. Our dependency on our cloning technology for our survival led to our downfall as we could not find the missing link needed to revive our dying race. Our legacy is passed on so other races can make the decisions we couldn't. All we wanted was to erase all genetic diseases, make ourselves immune, but all we did was doom our entire race. Learn from our mistakes, when the time comes, follow a different path than we did.

the ARG is a fleshy made device from the original device created by o'neil to stop us. it worked then we got all u know our repli jab and became immune to the device if we are immune to the ARG then so would we to the original device.

and if not we would send some willing brethren in to meet you get hit and send us the data thus creating an immunity to it thus rendering your only hope of destroying us.

that big super wep at Dekara was also a machine to wipe out all life not just replicators could of easily been used to wipe your race out, but that would of been too easy for us.
Spoiler
Mod Colour
TradeFeedBack

Up the Repli Nation
HairyMehoff wrote: Twitchy is indeed a true replicator. He is a most powerful NanoTiMaster. Many can take an example from this wise repli.
:D :D
I Am Thor
Forum Elite

Twitchy wrote:lol
I Am Thor wrote:

the ARG is a fleshy made device from the original device created by o'neil to stop us. it worked then we got all u know our repli jab and became immune to the device if we are immune to the ARG then so would we to the original device.

and if not we would send some willing brethren in to meet you get hit and send us the data thus creating an immunity to it thus rendering your only hope of destroying us.

that big super wep at Dekara was also a machine to wipe out all life not just replicators could of easily been used to wipe your race out, but that would of been too easy for us.

The device at Dakara was not only made to wipe out all life, its original purpose was to seed life into this galaxy but that purpose was twisted by the one called Anubis who planned to use the weapon to destroy all life in the galaxy and create it anew with him being worshipped by all as their god. As for the original weapon made by O'Neill, there can be no immunity to it since the ARG was built on limited understanding of its workings, were more research and time be put into it, perhaps we could fully understand exactly how this Ancient device works.
Twitchy
Forum Addict

maybe but we would of over turned the universe by the time they managed that
Spoiler
Mod Colour
TradeFeedBack

Up the Repli Nation
HairyMehoff wrote: Twitchy is indeed a true replicator. He is a most powerful NanoTiMaster. Many can take an example from this wise repli.
RepliMagni
Forum Addict

I thought we'd been over this? RepliCarter infiltrated the sgc and passed on how to defend against it through the subspace link. Here's Tealc holding the weapon:

http://www.gateworld.net/gallery/displa ... 458&pos=13

Later on RepliCarter could walk straight past them ;)

Besides, if that weapon still worked you'd have us beat no problem. Thor adapted the pulse to work from his ship and hit the entire planet in New Order....you'd have ships capable of actually fighting us.

But again, as per usual, we adapted to the technology. And you're as feeble as ever ;)
I Am Thor
Forum Elite

RepliMagni wrote:I thought we'd been over this? RepliCarter infiltrated the sgc and passed on how to defend against it through the subspace link. Here's Tealc holding the weapon:

http://www.gateworld.net/gallery/displa ... 458&pos=13

Later on RepliCarter could walk straight past them ;)

Besides, if that weapon still worked you'd have us beat no problem. Thor adapted the pulse to work from his ship and hit the entire planet in New Order....you'd have ships capable of actually fighting us.

But again, as per usual, we adapted to the technology. And you're as feeble as ever ;)

Then perhaps in time, we shall develop a frequency modulator for the weapon, one that automatically adjusts the frequency once you have become immune to it. With the adjustment made, the frequency would once again destroy you.
Twitchy
Forum Addict

wishful thinking but that is in anther life time for you ancient. and as for the tauri there sun will go out and there race will die before they can even truly understand the box they have in there hands
Spoiler
Mod Colour
TradeFeedBack

Up the Repli Nation
sYntÅx
Forum Irregular

All bow to the majestic and all-powerful NanoTiMasters!!! :sge
Reschef
Forum Elder
Alliance: ~Ricos Warlords~ (retired)
Race: System Lord
ID: 37648

sYntAxInFiLtrAtIoN wrote:All bow to the majestic and all-powerful NanoTiMasters!!! :sge

:lol:

even funnier due to the Goa'uld smiley at the end of your post :D
Spoiler
Borek wrote: No one ever died from playing SGW, although i think some of the whiners may come close to drowning in their own tears :roll:
ImageImage
sYntÅx
Forum Irregular

Haha. I didn't see it as a Goa'uld. XD

Sod the Goa'uld!! Feeble race of filthy parasites. >.<
I Am Thor
Forum Elite

In the Tauri, lies our hope.
Asgard, dying they are, for the shaping of a bright future, a younger race it must be.

Sorry, I had to, I'm watching Episode V right now 8)

Return to “Asgard/ Ancients”