Eire/RepOfIreland dirty stinkin' cheat!

Apollo
Goa'uld Temptress
Race: Railway Stakes
ID: 1337

Eire/RepOfIreland dirty stinkin' cheat!

There is a player that I am deeply suspicious of. He deleted his account around 3 weeks ago, and is now playing under another name/ID. The problem is that the ID that he is now using is much earlier then his old one. There is also the fact that he has ascended, which is odd. Even if he instantly started up another account after deleting the old one, without feeding it from another account this would have been virtually impossible.

RepOfIreland is the deleted account, ID 50134
Eire is his new name, ID 18182

This player has a history of abusive, offensive posts and emails, and I for one would be glad to see him ostracised as he deserves. And last time I mentioned this about him on forum? I had half my def sabbed away. Better go set myself to critical then.
The Goa'uld Temptress has returned.
~mist~

maybe he swapped accounts buoght an account...... who knows?
JIX
Forum Addict
ID: 0

give me a shout if he starts anything

and he could have bought that account but still would be good if game mod could look into him
Apadamek (goo is life) wrote:Jix cannot be banned, all fear his marijuana and Alcohol induced fits of massing and raiding

*hides*
Dark Bahamut
Forum Elite
ID: 0

he got a new account from an alliance member. he is my officer and so is the guy who gave him the account

Sticks and stones will break your bones but Dark Bahamut will hunt down and kill your entire family.

Return to “For Admin Archives”