Prevent Kamakazi attacks

Duditz

Prevent Kamakazi attacks

I was ranked in the top 6 on the server in defense when a ranked 600 account sent 6 pages of attacks at me. I defended every one till the persons main account(IceR) attacked me stealing 18 mill naq. I woke up in the morning just in time before my 1400 some odd top of the line weapons where destroyed by maybe a dozen cheap weapons. I as unalbe to recover fast enough or retaliate against the very small and weak attack and was forced to go into vacation mode as my only defense. When I came back I found a message telling me to give them turns or they would polish my weapons off. This is clearing taking advantage of a glitch in the game and something should be done to prevent and or punish it.
SSG EnterTheLion
The Mane Mod & God Emperor of the Tolah
ID: 0

Honours and Awards

I've already answered this post in the cheater's section. As for the kamikaze attacks, there is a thread dealing with it anyway.
Spoiler
R0B3RT wrote:yep sorry not a bug i.m a noob :-D
[SGC_ReplicÅtors]
Forum Addict

come on u guiys who cares about getting kamikazed like theres no tommorow. war is a nasty bussiness deal with it this is SGWs life
Duditz

Well I am only guessing you are SGC_1 and/or SGC and if you are I have seen you use the tactic. This is star GATE wars not StarWars. A single torpedo shot shouldn't take out a death star imo
firebrand

Kamikazi attacks are part of the game and the only way for the little guy to get the big guys. THe big guys usuallly have a covert level that makes low ranks at a loss to touch them and a deffence to shield them off. But this is a way for the little guy to get back, wearing them down to their level then taking back some of what was stolen. I DO NOT APROVE OF MULTI-ACCOUNT KAMIKAZI OR ANY MULTI-ACCOUNTS IN GENERAL but an organized legit, team strike is a viable and in my view vital tactic.
RepliJake
Forum Addict
Alliance: JURY IS OUT MISTRAIL
ID: 5242

This is already being discussed on another post...

https://talk.gatewa.rs/viewtopic.php?t=2173&start=15
Spykie
Fledgling Forumer

I still think it sucks...
Muhahu?!
Saturnine
Forum Regular
Race: Goauld
ID: 9570

SGC_Replicators wrote:come on u guiys who cares about getting kamikazed like theres no tommorow. war is a nasty bussiness deal with it this is SGWs life

Agreed. I'd like to know what Duditz did to piss the crazy player off????
SSG EnterTheLion
The Mane Mod & God Emperor of the Tolah

Honours and Awards

all big defences are coming under attack just because they can be. But Duditz is right, someone with an attack of 1 million shouldn't be able to dent a defence of 50 million.
Spoiler
R0B3RT wrote:yep sorry not a bug i.m a noob :-D
Saturnine
Forum Regular

EnterTheLion wrote:all big defences are coming under attack just because they can be. But Duditz is right, someone with an attack of 1 million shouldn't be able to dent a defence of 50 million.

I think I would appreciate the strategic significance of it all more if forum would raise the stakes for the kamakazi. If no the kamakazi's did not resort to multiple accounts??

Every war has its martyrs. If they would start taking more responsibility with their sacrifice and stopped using the multiple accounts I think this would be perfectly legal and just. (In quantum I'm one of those big defence players and I speak in their defense)
Savings Account
Forum Irregular
Race: Saver
ID: 1964218

How about we really put this game to bed and all join RepliSean playing eBayWars ( :wink: ask Whitey)...

The sabotage system has gone sour, now you want to eliminate multi attacks too? Let's all play happy role playing on here huh, how much fun will it be guys. Let's all rejoice in harmony together and not be able to actually damage one another in game... Sounds lovely...

Sourness...like a lemon...

Because someone urinated on your defense, why should the rules change to suit the individual I ask? Hell yeah, I'd be more than slightly pissed if someone ripped my defense apart with 831 attacks in 13 minutes of course but hang on...*thinks for a split second* Why is it called StargateWars...? *Rhetorical - DO NOT ANSWER PLEASE*

New Account Fund - total savings to date - 140T
Saturnine
Forum Regular

diamond-dust wrote: The sabotage system has gone sour, now you want to eliminate multi attacks too? Let's all play happy role playing on here huh, how much fun will it be guys. Let's all rejoice in harmony together and not be able to actually damage one another in game... Sounds lovely...

Now were talking!!!
Now that there's a complete and worthless cease fire, would it be possible to add the nox as a race??

the four great races:
The nox
San-francisco hippies
Animal rights activists
Gahandi-clones

I WANT WAR!!!!!!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
justbegladnow
Forum Newbie

I'm confused

I'm confused...doesn't it say in the rules that a player can only attack another individual 5 times/24 hours? It seems like it would require a lot of coordination (or a lot of illegal secondary accounts) to actually do considerable damage in a short period.

If someone received 6 pages of attacks from one guy in one day that sounds like a bug. Perhaps this should be moved to the bugs forum.
Brigon
Fledgling Forumer

i think you're thinking of sabotage
I want my tombstone to read 'brb'
scben
Fledgling Forumer

here is an idea
when some one attacks with less than 75% of your defence then the damage to your weapons should be very minimal if at all when it is really low and so should your unit loss thus making your defence money well spent as well as the same when u attack if u have a huge attack and some one has no defence then your losses should be put to a minimum this could be add to the number of men u lose thing, to where someone way lower than u tries to take u out the will have to use a ton of thier attack turns trying to actually hurt u
don't want this to sound like the top players would become untouchable its just that when u spend a ton on defence u should be able to defend yourself especially if it is just someone u has no wepons and a ton of attack turns. they can still hurt u just have to use way more attack turns than before to take out your defence.

Return to “Suggestions Archive”