~HUXLEY~ you piece of **Filtered** !!!!!!!!!!!!!

cyber_killer

~HUXLEY~ you piece of **Filtered** !!!!!!!!!!!!!

huxley you're the biggest **Filtered** i know!!!!

when i was your officer everything was just fine but now you're accusing me that i am multi accounter in front of everybody!!!
i've had quite big unit production and you were my commander i didn't hear you complaining!!!

you're really proven that you're an **Filtered**...!!

:smt021 :smt021 :smt011 :smt067 :smt068 :smt070 :smt071 :smt072 :smt076 :smt076 :smt074 [/b]
Artiglio
Forum Regular
ID: 0

being mean and cheating are different ... :?
BELISKNER
Forum Expert
Alliance: Lone Wolf ~ Ex-Dirty Dozen
Race: Ancient
ID: 6116

LMAO.......THREAD

Nuff said, cyber killer is a joke, he resorts to personal insults and also he confessed to cheating which is in that topic above
We Fought Together, We Died Together

Play NOW!!

Dirty Dozen - The End of an Era
Huxley
Forum Elder

Re: ~HUXLEY~ you piece of stuff !!!!!!!!!!!!!

cyber_killer wrote:huxley you're the biggest meany i know!!!!

when i was your officer everything was just fine but now you're accusing me that i am multi accounter in front of everybody!!!
i've had quite big unit production and you were my commander i didn't hear you complaining!!!

you're really proven that you're an meany...!!

:smt021 :smt021 :smt011 :smt067 :smt068 :smt070 :smt071 :smt072 :smt076 :smt076 :smt074 [/b]

It was ages ago mate remember? When we fell out :oops: . The only reason I thought you were a multi because you had about 20 officers, and your stats weren't very good (why would people join :? ) And it struct to me that I thought you were a multi, but after investigating I was very wrong, I apoligize. I did ask some mods to delete the thread, but no1 replied to my message :( . Ill try again

Sorry again, and people cyber_killer IS NOT a multi (I MADE A BIG MSITAKE)
WARNING: This post may contain traces of dry wit and sarcasm. If swallowed you should seek immediate medical advice. Gatewars.com accepts no responsibility for injury caused by taking any of this seriously.
BELISKNER
Forum Expert
Alliance: Lone Wolf ~ Ex-Dirty Dozen
Race: Ancient
ID: 6116

~HUXLE~ wrote:

It was ages ago mate remember? When we fell out :oops: . The only reason I thought you were a multi because you had about 20 officers, and your stats weren't very good (why would people join :? ) And it struct to me that I thought you were a multi, but after investigating I was very wrong, I apoligize. I did ask some mods to delete the thread, but no1 replied to my message :( . Ill try again

Dude you haven't he has confessed to been a multi, if you saw the PM's he sent me you'd be disgraced, very distasteful PM's........I can't even copy them onto the forum due to improper material.
We Fought Together, We Died Together

Play NOW!!

Dirty Dozen - The End of an Era
Huxley
Forum Elder

BELISKNER wrote:
~HUXLE~ wrote:

Dude you haven't he has confessed to been a multi, if you saw the PM's he sent me you'd be disgraced, very distasteful PM's........I can't even copy them onto the forum due to improper material.

:shock: I didnt think cyber_killer was that sort of person, I am very shocked! May I ask a question cyber, why have you made an thread of abuse about me? It is the truth that you are a multi (BELISKNER says) so why complain? Because I found out? You were one of my favourite officers :( . I was sad to see you leave
WARNING: This post may contain traces of dry wit and sarcasm. If swallowed you should seek immediate medical advice. Gatewars.com accepts no responsibility for injury caused by taking any of this seriously.
~Phoenix~
Forum Addict
Alliance: Unaligned
Race: Immortal

lol belisknjer. i was chuckling b4 i even read the contents :-D
Lord Smaug
Forum Regular

Huxley a peace of **Filtered** ? haha you prolly ment sh*t :twisted: :lol:

The Equilibrium
*Crowley
Forum Regular
Race: Flemish
ID: 1992397

i know huxley... i know some officers of huxley... and what you are saying seems verry strange to me...
It is because of Huxley and one of his officers I joined ±Thè §upreme± and i am not complaining about it at all..
In this forum a lot of thoughts are posted, because people appear to cheat.. but not all of them are, but why getting personal in public about it?
Why don't you just sort it out in private?
As i know Hux i can say he would do that in a reasonable way.
being normal is also overrated, you must have faith in who you are
Huxley
Forum Elder

Biohazard79 wrote:

i know huxley... i know some officers of huxley... and what you are saying seems verry strange to me...
It is because of Huxley and one of his officers I joined ±Thè §upreme± and i am not complaining about it at all..
In this forum a lot of thoughts are posted, because people appear to cheat.. but not all of them are, but why getting personal in public about it?
Why don't you just sort it out in private?
As i know Hux i can say he would do that in a reasonable way.

I dont know why he has posted it in here (Cheaters section) BELISKNER has kindly pointed out that he has cheated....as I suspected...so he has got nasty and (because I knew) and tried to twist it....I have nothing against him...I think he is a nice guy...but why lie?
[ZerO]
Forum Irregular
Location: a place where my thoughts..my being hold no value....my mind

BELISKNER wrote:
~HUXLE~ wrote:

I incurred the same type of PM's from cyber...also the only people trying to hit me for 2 days straight, were cyber and like 4 or 5 accounts attached to him by the chain of command in some way. I believe he is a multi..no need for the apology Hux
Aegroto, dum anima est, spes esse dicitur
Aut viam inveniam aut faciam
Huxley
Forum Elder

[™§£KHM£†] wrote:
BELISKNER wrote:
~HUXLE~ wrote:

I incurred the same type of PM's from cyber...also the only people trying to hit me for 2 days straight, were cyber and like 4 or 5 accounts attached to him by the chain of command in some way. I believe he is a multi..no need for the apology Hux

I did suspect him, so I did report him. I think I did the right thing, because I was right lol!
Thanks for your surport [™§£KHM£†] :)

I am sorry cyber, but face it your a cheater, it has been proven by others.
cyber_killer

indeed i was a cheater :lol: my accounts were: lopth_crack, frik, bincek, adidas, nike123, starwarior, meho, breakdancer, lumpi, thorest....
Anubis
Fledgling Forumer

and your actually proud of it ? :roll:
Who knows ?¿
Huxley
Forum Elder

cyber_killer wrote:indeed i was a cheater :lol: my accounts were: lopth_crack, frik, bincek, adidas, nike123, starwarior, meho, breakdancer, lumpi, thorest....

I HATE CHEATERS :evil:
But, at least he isn't lieing

Return to “For Admin Archives”