trade broker

Forum
Site Admin

Honours and Awards

trade broker

again so not too many threads. this one official.
JIX
Forum Addict
ID: 0

forums a closet spammer :shock:
Apadamek (goo is life) wrote:Jix cannot be banned, all fear his marijuana and Alcohol induced fits of massing and raiding

*hides*
El TC
Forum Irregular

Hooah!!!

Good job Forum, the new market update rocks!

Now I can "give" to people I trust and use the "market broker" for people I do not know for safe and secure transactions.

I guess the Trade Feedback topics are now obsolete? :-D

I have two question though:

It says I can only trade with ppl who have full SS, does this mean only with ppl who have market SS or $$SS?

Secondly, I cannot trade supporter status, PPT etc. bonus but can only receive it?

On a second note, this is how I understand it after readin it again,lol :D :

If someone wants me to get them PPT, USD$20 or USD$50 SS, they need to INITIATE the trade with me, pay me whatever I want for it in naq, turns or uu, then I will get re-directed to the UPGRADE page with the player ID already inserted, and once the resources have been confirmed, the person gets the $$SS as bought by me with Paypal, Credit Card etc.

If that is the way, then HOOAH, great work devs!!
Forum
Site Admin

Honours and Awards

thank you.
in answers:
full SS for trades only (see the 'updates coming up' section for why).
on the they give you Naq/etc and then you get them SS via upgrade.. it does not redirect -just counts on you to do it right .. then it closes the trade.
I guess i should do a link to prepopulated form... thanks :)

El TC wrote:Hooah!!!

Good job Forum, the new market update rocks!

Now I can "give" to people I trust and use the "market broker" for people I do not know for safe and secure transactions.

I guess the Trade Feedback topics are now obsolete? :-D

I have two question though:

It says I can only trade with ppl who have full SS, does this mean only with ppl who have market SS or $$SS?

Secondly, I cannot trade supporter status, PPT etc. bonus but can only receive it?

On a second note, this is how I understand it after readin it again,lol :D :

If someone wants me to get them PPT, USD$20 or USD$50 SS, they need to INITIATE the trade with me, pay me whatever I want for it in naq, turns or uu, then I will get re-directed to the UPGRADE page with the player ID already inserted, and once the resources have been confirmed, the person gets the $$SS as bought by me with Paypal, Credit Card etc.

If that is the way, then HOOAH, great work devs!!
Mujo
Fledgling Forumer

ok, trade broker works very good...
but, as i pointed out in other thread, its easily exploited.
does the naq end up in bank when you accept the trade?
because ive been testing, and it did end up for me, even over my limit. however,when i traded, guy i traded with said it was in the open.
so if its banked, then literally infinite banking is possible( i offer 10 bil naq for 1 naq to a pal, he accepts, offers the same offer, and i accept...and 10 bil naq ends in my bank,even over my limit)
or just my 10 bil for his 10 bil, and we both bank in same time.
and, it might as well be used for non goauld/non-ascended instead of losing 5% on banking...
but again, im not sure that it ends up in bank
if it doesnt, other exploit:
1) i offer a offer to a pal, we agree when we're both going to be online, and he just rejects it at the time, and i re-place it...therefore i have infinite storage of any resource.
2) i offer it to just about anyone in the game, some silly offer, say 10 bil naq for 100k attack turns(no one's gonna take that, and if someone is, even better for me). and after 48 hours, boom its back...although this method is harder, as i presume one would have to remember exact time at which he did it,or be on ppt about that time
if nothing is gonna be done about this, we might as well remove bank limit, as results are the same(infinite banking), only more effort for players
Mix
Forum Irregular
Alliance: D-Generation X
Race: Ancient
ID: 5928

it didn't end up in the bank for me as that trade i did with u Mujo was out in the open... :o
Image <-happens if you don't bow before REK...
REK = God...
_SIN_, You Will Not Be Forgotten...
"Bumblebee, Stop lubricating the man"
chunkysoup
Forum Intermediate

i just traded with someone and they said theirs ended up in the bank... might depend on who initiates or somethin but yea, very exploitable, but otherwise kinda cool
Fills you up right

Hallowed is Chunky
Hallowed are the Indu
Lord_Grant
Forum Irregular

I do have one question about the broker. When someone sends you a deal wwhere does ti show up as someone sent a offer?
Cause Flavar said he sent an offer and i dont see one anywhere?
Sinath
Fledgling Forumer

Am I missing something.

If you send an offer to someone is there any way to cancel the offer?
El TC
Forum Irregular

If you initiate the trade and you want naq, then the naq will go directly into your bank. If it is the other way around, it will be out in the open.

The open trades and offers can be seen in the private market broker.

To get there, click on market and under the mercenary market there is a link called private market, click on it and you will see all open and closed trades and offers.
BL1P
Forum Intermediate

whats the time limit on open trades

i saw 1 of mine expired but was wondering how long it takes too expire ?
Ishtar66
Fledgling Forumer

i think between 2 & 3 days
Buying DMU with naq & uu.

Radium
Forum Regular

One thing that I do not like with the trade broker is that if someone is trying to trade with you in order to buy SS for them and you have used all your market turns and/or PPT's for the week you cannot buy them SS.

This is because you have to go back to the Donate link and complete the donation there for the other party. There should be a way to purchase SS for someone else, even if you have used your own personal PPT's up for the week.
Ronon
Forum Irregular

how do use the trade broker to trade uu on main for SS on chaos? cos it wont let me send him uu for nothing and if i select one of the bonus's then he wont get his uu cos it wont know that im getting ss on a diff server.
[SGC_ReplicÅtors]
Forum Addict

cuase the other person might not have SS

Return to “For Admin Archives”