S U P E R T R O O P E R

Bahamut
Forum Expert
Alliance: The AEON Kings
Race: SystemLord
ID: 1

S U P E R T R O O P E R

as the cost of makin super troops is so high why do they die so easily 100 suoer troops costs 8 900 000 mils and they die like chickens and no super troops what is the meaning of them if they die so easily don't u just say to us that we need to have 5000 of them, so then we would see the meaning of haveing them.

ADMIN????????????????
Valefor
Forum Grunt
ID: 0

Bahamut wrote:...they die like chickens...

A chicken might put up a fight :wink:

Perhaps they should have been named, Kamikaze Soldiers... :?
Nuto vixen
Forum Addict

I haven't lost any yet actually...

How many do you have??!!!!

It's not a matter of luck; it's just a matter of time.
rdb
Forum Grunt

I've lost about 17 already, I don't mind casuluaties but when you take 7 calsuities in a battle and 6 of them are super troopers it can get annoying. Maybe I should train more normal spiders
I Replicate
Forum Intermediate

I have 70 of these things, and over 500 total attack spiders/mercs. So far, I've only ever lost 1 HumanForm Attacker (replisupersoldier.)

So if you dont like their death rate, training some attack troops or buying many mercs is a good solution

EDIT: to make it clear, I meant I only loose one per battle (with 15 turns.) I did not mean that out of many battles together, I only lost one. Putting battles together, I would have lost about 5 (from 5 battles with 15 turns each)
Last edited by I Replicate on Sun May 08, 2005 2:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bahamut
Forum Expert

Nuto_vixen wrote:I haven't lost any yet actually...

How many do you have??!!!!
but did u attack someone
are did someone attacked u strong enough
Bahamut
Forum Expert

rdb wrote:I've lost about 17 already, I don't mind casuluaties but when you take 7 calsuities in a battle and 6 of them are super troopers it can get annoying. Maybe I should train more normal spiders
yes that is what i had on mind u lost 10 troops and 8 or 9 are super troops
Bahamut
Forum Expert

But what will be when we will upgrade all our attack units to super troops
and when we will hit someon with only few of them or none of ST??
Nuto vixen
Forum Addict

I have been attackting today, and getting a whooooooole lot ;)

Don't think I've lost one.

It's not a matter of luck; it's just a matter of time.
I Replicate
Forum Intermediate

How about not upgrading all you attack troops to super troops. Keep some fodders around to take kills... it not that hard to exercise self control, and the decently high proce help out too.
Bahamut
Forum Expert

I Replicate wrote:How about not upgrading all you attack troops to super troops. Keep some fodders around to take kills... it not that hard to exercise self control, and the decently high proce help out too.
yes but on main server when u will have 20 000 or more troops?? and few thousand of attack units???
I Replicate
Forum Intermediate

On the main server, if you have over 20,000 troops, I am hoping most of those are untrained units, which do not interfere in battles, so you wont loose them and your casualties wont increase because of them. If someone has 20000 trained troops, then their casualty rate would be way too high and should consider untraining them.

After some minor testing, Ive found having at least 200 mercs and 100 attack troops for every 50 super soldiers works out fine. I'm sure that 300 attack troops would work too, but I didnt feel like training that many.

Still testing it some for more info... have to find some bigger targets to get higher casualties :?

hmm... First battle 16% of my loses were supers, second was at 20%, third was at 20%.
I bought more spiders, and the percentage dropped even more.
I compared my numbers going into battle, and noticed about 19% of my army are supersoldiers.

So I think that you can decrease your supersoldier looses greatly just by buying more mercs and training units. I have to wait until the next turn to find out more info (i'll buy lots of mercs and train some more units)

I compared the data
RepliJake
Forum Addict
Alliance: JURY IS OUT MISTRAIL
ID: 5242

Super Troops double your attack/defence, sure, they're expensive and they die, that's the risk you take for having double the attack/defence for a bit cheaper than buying twice as many weapons and not having your repair costs double...

Stop complaining
C Carter
Forum Newbie

ya this is bs im losing over 5 ss's a attack(15 attacks)

Return to “Suggestions Archive”