All my men nicked.

dgb
Forum Expert
ID: 0

All my men nicked.

Well afder assending last week and lossing 18 bill naq because of update leaving me with nothing today i got attacked by a lad called killer who stole 300,000 of my men leaving me with nothing what im at a loss at is hes pos 2200 and im near on 9000 how was he able to do this thought we had rules to stop this.
DUDEY
Forum Regular

Untrain men, sell weapons etc, wait for turn then your ranked lower. then buy all your stuff back, train again and go raiding

not hard

Unlucky

at rank 2200 he could raid someoen at 20k ,
Bragi
Forum Grunt
Alliance: TA
Race: Ancient

Well the same happened to me i got hit but someone ranked 17th and i was ranked 250th i have lost 400000 untrained and 50000 super defenders and 60000 Targeted Spacial Distortions so thats me fecked totaly was about to assend but dont think i will bother now it took a long time to build up now its all gone so not much point in carrying on as it will take to long to build up again as there is the mothership to build up again aswell i did enjoy playing this game but dont see the point now as it will take far to long to build back up again i meen i could of accepted been attacked a few times to steel a load of men but 6 pages of attacks thats just plain daft in my eyes
Tenkari
Forum Grunt

thats why you dont keep so much ?UU hanging around, train them to be spies or something that are easy to untrain right before you ascend.

Tenkari wrote:thats why you dont keep so much ?UU hanging around, train them to be spies or something that are easy to untrain right before you ascend.

yes lol if you are gonna leave that much uu out they will get nicked,

the guy whos rank 17 or w.e only had to drop his rnak a litle to hit you, a simple reduction in def would of doen that ... thsi wasnt unlucky it was stupid.
dgb
Forum Expert

I had no choice asending last week when the roll back happend i lost all attack and deffence about 20 billion worth so this week i was earning 30 mill a turn but with no defence so every 1 and there dog attacked me thats why i moved my men out and no i dont find it fair that some 1 whos just started playing the game can be hammerd by some 1 whos been playing all year .
Ishtar66
Fledgling Forumer

then you should have trained your UU as spys.
Buying DMU with naq & uu.

dgb
Forum Expert

Again no cash getting cash nicked you seem to have all the answers.I have a job i cant sit on top of a pc ever hour i get on it first thing in morning last at night simple thing you should say is im fked.
RepliJake
Forum Addict
Alliance: JURY IS OUT MISTRAIL
ID: 5242

should have gone into PPT...
WeaponX wrote:i quit the game, good luck trying to extort resources out of me you jackasses
REK wrote:
GunZ wrote:Eat me
I hate **Filtered**
Tenkari
Forum Grunt

yeah, could have spent what, 11k-22k to get ppt through ingame market? that would have given you 2 days worth of protection so you could have rebuilt your def.

also if you untrain 400k miners and get them raided to save on a bit of incoem thats really dumb ...
Rukia
Forum Elite

RepliJake wrote:should have gone into PPT...

same thing happened to me...i ascended and didn't get a ppt. then lost billions of naq + uu. email admin and he'll fix it ^_^
Rukia previously known as Shizune

Sode no Shirayuki! Hakuren!

"Those who abandon their friends are worse than trash" - Uchiha Obito

*does Kuroigakure no justu and vanishes*

MackTheKnife
Forum Intermediate

Why would you move your men out? That is beyond stupid, that's like saying "I don't need these UU, please, take them."

same thing happened to me...i ascended and didn't get a ppt. then lost billions of naq + uu. email admin and he'll fix it ^_^

Shizune, he's not talking about after he ascended, he's talking about before he ascended.

He did'nt get a ppt, risked getting his stuff stolen, and it did. That's hist problem, not admins.

This is'nt about "sitting at hte computer 24\7" it's about common sense. You don't leave 400,000 untrained sitting out in the open. They will get stolen.

As for your "I lost 20 billion worth", that's smells of bs, because you would have been rolled back to what you had 3 days previously. You would'nt have "lost" anything. You simply would have gone back to what you had before. Unless you spent real money out side the game to buy naq for the weapons, but that's your own problem as well.
All alone, staring on
Watching her life go by
When her days are grey
And her nights are black
dgb
Forum Expert

nope im not i did every thing right went on ppt update came every thing i had done had gone.now far as dumb yes i did think i couldnt be attacked by some 1 so much more powerfull than me my fault there.also i had attacked peeps before for there men and got 25 here 16 there i didnt relise the amount some 1 could nick.but again i workfull time and obviously havent givem the game the amount of time that some 1 as that can call me dumb.

Return to “Bugs Archive”