I would like my account back or my money

Tassie_Devil
Forum Newbie

I would like my account back or my money

Ok I have been banned and until today no reason has been give. I was not a multi.

I have sent several emails to urgent and support and no answer (it has been over 1 week since sent them) I have paid money into this account for SS and several PPT..So if Admin ISNT GOING TO ANSWER ME I would like to know am I going to get a refund of moneies that I have put into this account.

I think it would be classed as stealing as I cant access my account for any reason.

I know Im not the only person with the same problem..

If this sound like Im annoyed you dead right..You cant charge people and then not give them access without a valid reason, and as to date I dont have a valid reason..

The original owner of the account hasnt had any emails either as the email address was his and I stupidly didnt think to change it..

I would like my account back or my money..
Treat people how you would have them treat you
Breaker
Fledgling Forumer
ID: 0

I also ask the same thing, i want my account back or my money. I know what i did may be wrong, but was not fully my fault, if admin or someone wishes to ask me why i know i dont deserve what i got, talk to me, and youll see why.

But back on Topic, either way i just wanna play a game, and im just wasting away waiting for stuff to happen. So now im fed up and saying what i must.
SSG EnterTheLion
The Mane Mod & God Emperor of the Tolah

Honours and Awards

as I understand it. if you are banned the email is AUTOMATICALLY sent to the registered email address. Check your spam / bulk mail for it or something.
Spoiler
R0B3RT wrote:yep sorry not a bug i.m a noob :-D
Tassie_Devil
Forum Newbie

The spam was check and no email was sent I email the original owner today..He said he hasnt seen anything..
Legoless
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: ArvYStaTe.net
Race: Developer

Maybe your account was hijacked and stolen by someone else?
Huxley
Forum Elder

Legoless wrote:Maybe your account was hijacked and stolen by someone else?

No can't of been hijacked, because the account has been {Ostracized} / banned
WARNING: This post may contain traces of dry wit and sarcasm. If swallowed you should seek immediate medical advice. Gatewars.com accepts no responsibility for injury caused by taking any of this seriously.
Legoless
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: ArvYStaTe.net
Race: Developer

Oh, sorry, missed that.
Lord Smaug
Forum Regular

some people just don't get the email, and that's that.

The Equilibrium
Kerrus Magrus
Forum Irregular

also inregards to the first post: read this: http://www.stargatewars.com/tos.php
There are some things in life money can't buy. For everything else, there's superior firepower.
War Bird 22
Forum Newbie

Well...first off....admin wouldnt ban someone for no reason...
and second...if you are mad about losing money in a GAME...try not paying it in the first place, after all...theres not really a contract anywhere saying he has to give you your crap...its just his word. So in a way, admin is one big black market, only he dont cheat ppl out of money
~Paul~
Tassie_Devil
Forum Newbie

I never siad it was banned for no reason I said I didnt know WHY it was banned.
Radium
Forum Regular

One email that recently has been sent out states that basically an entire ISP has been banned. Below is the message:

Your address has been banned from this site by the Administration. If you do not know why, it is likely because one person who could not act responsibly ruined it for those who share your ISP provider or geographic area. Concerns can be addressed to mailto:admin@stargatewars.com.
Thank you.

So admin is saying that the person banned may not have done anything wrong. I think this was connected to the recent scam that was going on.

Others can argue about what was done by admin, but that is not the point of putting this here. Instead it is to show that innocent people are banned because of acts of others, and possibly because they are using a irresponbile ISP that allows websites to be set up to do this type of scamming.
Tassie_Devil
Forum Newbie

Its ok thanks for all advise recieved and email this morning. Thanks everyone for your help...
formerly adminMark
Big Brother

I believe I answered your concerns in reply to an email.
Zeon
Forum Elite
Alliance: THe criminal web

Can you clarify for me. Is it against game rule to asume or buy anouther persons account?
Sovetski wrote:Once FRA always FRA, we are almost as addictive as this game.

Return to “For Admin Archives”