Multi or not, i dont know!!! u help decide!!!!!!!

Great
Forum Newbie
ID: 0

Multi or not, i dont know!!! u help decide!!!!!!!

i was lookin around for sum1 to atack N puttin in random names N i came across this>:::

madman112
22,596 1,019 Tauri 20,802 Naquadah
madman1125
22,654 1,019 Tauri 20,802 Naquadah
madman12
22,686 1,019 Tauri 20,802 Naquadah
madman0012
24,607 1,019 Tauri 20,802 Naquadah

as u can see they have the same amount of uu N money same race N name with different numbers..

http://www.stargatewars.com/stats.php?id=49199

http://www.stargatewars.com/stats.php?id=49193

http://www.stargatewars.com/stats.php?id=49198

http://www.stargatewars.com/stats.php?id=43729

Admin can u look into this?? can u find out if they use the same ip address or corrosponding times??
sgtpepper
Fledgling Forumer

Shrink your Avatar or it will be removed and you wont be able to have another one
ImageImage
ohknee0
Fledgling Forumer

Can someone please remove the Swastika from that guys av.
Thank You.
THOR: The Replicators will soon consume all that they can within our home galaxy. Yours will be next.

O’NEILL: I thought we were too primitive to consume?
12agnar0k
Forum Addict

whats wrong with it....

its a educational sign abotu a time in history of great sorrow for the world, sometihng that everyone should remember so that the world does not suffer the tradegdy again...

just cos you dont like germans thats no reason to insult there flag....

:twisted:
Lajh
Forum Regular

woo hoo, i totaly agree :x
#?#

12agnar0k wrote:whats wrong with it....

its a educational sign abotu a time in history of great sorrow for the world, sometihng that everyone should remember so that the world does not suffer the tradegdy again...

It's not about remembering, it's about bringing up a symbol that people use to opress other people, I find it offending to see it is even permitted in here.
ohknee0
Fledgling Forumer

Goddess Emma Svit-Kona wrote:
12agnar0k wrote:whats wrong with it....

It's not about remembering, it's about bringing up a symbol that people use to opress other people, I find it offending to see it is even permitted in here.

Who said anything about not liking Germans - I love everybody unless they give me a reason not to, and then I might take a dislike to them not the Country they represent or come from. You show a lack of knowledge and understanding (I don't think there is a Swastika on the German flag, is there?) - though it is possible here the Swastika represents something more meaningful, I doubt it. In my country some people still use it as a symbol of racism, discrimination and Nazism. I agree entirely with Goddess Emma Svit-Kona, please remove it.
THOR: The Replicators will soon consume all that they can within our home galaxy. Yours will be next.

12agnar0k
Forum Addict

not liking germans bit was a joke btw :-D same with flag

and BTW ofcourse its a racism sign !!!! the nazis were racist,

but why sohuld it not be advertised,
its a symbol for a time of sorrow / death / racism / genocide / more death
yes the nazi "symbol" was the swasticka , but why should it be remembered as racism and the peopel whom display it marked racists .

i say that the swasticka is a symbol that everybody should remember so the world does not make the same mistake again, if you think its a symbol of racism and thats all it is, then shame on you.

the nazis were racist, the swasticka is not, its merely a symbol that everyone thinks of nazis and thus of racism when they see it, /

if you must know my opinion, i think it is a lovely symbol, it hasd inversed mirror reflections , its simple but effective design i think isvery cool , its just a shame the nazis used the symbol, i bet it was used before the nazis , and thus should be remember as such .

if someone had in there sig "nazi's rule" thne they should be ptu in jail , but the swaticka as you call it is just a symbol,

but on anothermatter why the hell are we spammign this thread.
Phyre

back on topic perhaps?

definitely a multy although nothing is gonna hpeen about it
Anubis
Fledgling Forumer

sorry but had to respond to the swastika discussion,
The motif seems to have first been used in Neolithic Eurasia. It was also adopted in Native American cultures, seemingly independently. The swastika is used universally in religious and civil ceremonies in India. Most Indian temples, weddings, festivals and celebrations are decorated with swastikas. The symbol was introduced to Southeast Asia by Hindu kings and remains an integral part of Balinese Hinduism to this day, and it is a common sight in Indonesia. The symbol has an ancient history in Europe, appearing on artifacts from pre-Christian European cultures. By the early 20th century it was widely used worldwide and was regarded as a symbol of good luck and auspiciousness.
Yes during the 2nd ww hitler used it and since then we assosciate it to fascism and rascism etc.
So basicly the sign is not offensive its what the user of it is meaning with it that can be offensive or not.

ps yes i can use google if you want to read more about the originating of the sign :P

to get back on topic he looks idd very suspicious lets see and wait what gamemod thinks ;).
Who knows ?¿
Alec/A H S
Forum Regular

if its ileagl in europe it should not be permited here, so take the dam thing off...
[SGC_ReplicÅtors]
Forum Addict

El Tio wrote:if its ileagl in europe it should not be permited here, so take the dam thing off...

remove it i dont care who says getting mad over something so silly...i dun care remove it.....
Spacey
Forum Zombie

As a person of colour, and a visable minority, I would like it removed.

12agnar0k wrote:...its a educational sign...

Generally educational signs are addition, subtraction, etc. This forum isn't created to teach history. The symbol is not a reprenentation of what was evil in the world. You can argue that if your studying to be part of the Neo-Nazi's you are learning about it, but I don't think that's what you're saying.

Why is it unacceptable to bring something of a sexually suggestive nature here? Using your arguement it's teaching people to be better in bed, and should be allowed. It teaches us about our bodies, and mating behaviour. Would male or femal gentalia also be considered an educational symbol as well? What symbols can't be argued to be an educational sign, and therefore nullifying your arguement?

Lajh the Great wrote:woo hoo, i totaly agree :x

I don't.

12agnar0k wrote:but why sohuld it not be advertised...but why should it be remembered as racism and the peopel whom display it marked racists...i say that the swasticka is a symbol that everybody should remember so the world does not make the same mistake again, if you think its a symbol of racism and thats all it is, then shame on you...the nazis were racist, the swasticka is not, its merely a symbol that everyone thinks of nazis and thus of racism when they see it...but the swaticka as you call it is just a symbol...

Maybe you think I should advertise events of September 11th, 2001, or put up a Taliban symbol? Would that be ok? Would it be ok for me to put up a picture of someone being killed to prevent people from doing said acts?

The problems with this is that you assume that these were the motives of the person who posted. You're putting words in someone's mouth. Let them speak. You want to remember, talk to someone who lived through it, take part in rememberance day activities, volunteer at a retirement home and listen to what war vets say about it, or talk to someone who deals with systemic racism.

Shame on me? No, the symbol was used in ancient times in the Hindu religion. However, there are differences between the two symbols. The Hindu symbol has circles between the axis, the Nazi symbol does not, and therefore isn't the same thing.

Anubis wrote:...is used universally in religious and civil ceremonies in India. Most Indian temples, weddings, festivals and celebrations are decorated with swastikas....remains an integral part of Balinese Hinduism to this day, and it is a common sight in Indonesia....regarded as a symbol of good luck and auspiciousness... the sign is not offensive its what the user of it is meaning with it that can be offensive or not...

You don't, or maybe you didn't post it, that there are differences between the two symbols. The symbol as appearing in the avvy is not the same symbol as the one used in the Hindu religion. If you want to see the Hindu symbol that you described go here:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swastika
It's the first *.jpeg on the page

Great, I'm asking you to remove it. Then I pm a mod, then I use force. I've fought too much bigotry, racism, etc. this far. I'm pm'ing you asking the same.

K
"We few. We happy few. We band of brothers.
For those who shed their blood with me today
will always be my brother."
ohknee0
Fledgling Forumer

12agnar0k I find it difficult to understand why you're saying what you're saying - think about what the symbol represents to people (how generations have been affected and some still are) and not what you're personal understanding and feelings are about it.

I echo Spacey's words.
Please remove it.

Nichos
Forum Newbie

This is amusing.

I am half german on my mothers side.

Iwent all the way through school, despite being Aussie born and bred, and BOTH my parents being born and bred here in Australia I got teased and bashed for being a "Nazi".

Personally I don't like the sticker, but think of it like this...

If we got rid of all the symbols of oppression, tyranny, death, murder from the world, we would be living in a place that is grey, dark and gloomy.

ie.
1. Same thing different name. The 1st crusade was'nt any different to WW2, the Christians just thought it would be nice to eb the only religion on earth, so lets go kil all the pagans. Does that mean that all crosses (of any nature) should be banned as well?

2. The humble Motor Car. How many deaths have happened due to the simple everyday car, millions over the last 10 years. Does that mean we should get rid of them and go back to the Horse and Buggy? But no, we cant do that, because you could use the horse and buggy to trample and over-run someone...

Why don't we all just live in a little box, with no food (becuase it could be poisoned), no water (also could be poisoned) and no clothes (fabric can become carcenageic) and no light (after all we wouldn't want to be blinded by a surge either.)

People grow up, we live in a world where **Filtered** happens, whether we like it or not. Deal with it.
Gawdammit!!! I'm gone missin' again...

Return to “For Admin Archives”